Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. (10005 Views)

Hausa Man Brought Tears Of Joy To My Eyes An Igbo Man Writes-uzoma Chiaka / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by grim33(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blades man blades
nedugroup:

Being divided will not help us. We are all Nigerians and this is human life we are talking about here.
When there is massacre in other countries, we show them concerns and even PMB sends messages to their leaders to commiserate with them but when it's back home or when it happens in our country, we are quick to trivialise or tribalize or politicize it.

This is not the Nigeria I once knew....
Brothers, Fathers, Uncles, Friends were killed in cold bloodshed! And all you can say is the North should mind their BI and the South should do same. And if that be the case, why should Nigeria remain as 1.

Only God knows what runs through your veins!!
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by grim33(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
You’re too far gone to be saved. What a waste.
thebosstrevor1:

You have nothing to write down.

I know you are a Male with a female moniker.

You can't deny the truth that is why you resorted to cheap abuses.

Nudity is immoral, we all know that even in your bible it is written there.

Cattle is wealth.

Alcohol is immoral because we know what a drunk man can do, we even know that a drunk person can be easily manipulated and all his properties stolen. Even in your bible alcohol is prohibited.

All our laws are logical because we know what will happen to society when we allow immorality into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
You’re too far gone to be saved. What a waste.
aside from being a religious apologist, the dude was actually trying to educate us on why cattles, ban on alcohol and nudity were more important than human lives.....I mean he was actually doing that! ...... Can you believe these people?

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by grim33(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2020
I’m ashamed to share the same planet with most people
Cerveau:
aside from being a religious apologist, the dude was actually trying to educate us on how why cattles, ban on alcohol and nudity were more important than human lives.....I mean he was actually doing that! ...... Can you believe these people?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
I’m ashamed to share the same planet with most people
honestly I share your sentiments

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by waldigit: 3:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:
The caption on this photo touched the core of my soul. It's becomes really scary and worrisome, when you realize, that this is the actual reality on ground in Northern Nigeria.

Human lives suddenly mean nothing. Trivialities and matters of alcoholic drinks are prioritized over human lives.

So many questions running through my mind!

How did we get here as a country? And by a country, I specifically mean the people of northern Nigeria.

What are your takes on the caption?
Societal values issues.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by HolySword: 4:33am On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The most interesting thing about you comment is the subtle bigotry.

Nigeria is a multicultural country which happens to have different religion with opposing view and cultures living in different area.

If you really think the north started terrorism in this country then you must be joking.

The very first act of terrorism started in the south when the niger delta avengers bombed Abuja.

The militancy in the south is a terrorist organization which has lead to the death of many people.

So dont try to act holy.
I hope you know that the Niger deltans are sleeping and enjoying fresh air while house is burning abi.

Anyway it might not even be your problem since the people getting killed are prob. the Kanuris and not Hausa.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by psyco: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:

If you call drawing your attention and that of your clueless leaders up North to your personal failure in protecting your own people, a bigotic move, then I accept!

Alot happen here in the South, but I've never seen a mass grave such as the one happening right now in the North. Something that has become a norm in the North, to the extent we're always fearfully and unconsciously waiting for the next incident of mass death...

And the only thing your brain could tell you is to compare Boko Haram to Militancy.....do you think at all!
I wonder the kind of brain they have.

Who did this to them?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by psyco: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You have nothing to write down.

I know you are a Male with a female moniker.

You can't deny the truth that is why you resorted to cheap abuses.

Nudity is immoral, we all know that even in your bible it is written there.

Cattle is wealth.

Alcohol is immoral because we know what a drunk man can do, we even know that a drunk person can be easily manipulated and all his properties stolen. Even in your bible alcohol is prohibited.

All our laws are logical because we know what will happen to society when we allow immorality into it.

Yeah, but killing subsistence farmers is holy! grin

You very much appreciate it grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by psyco: 4:44am On Dec 01, 2020
MINORU:

Insults will come when I say this

The igbos saw this many many years ago, that Nigeria should be restructured

What did the yourbas do? They join force with the same north that is killing them now to fight the igbos

Now this same tribe is crying

Is this not foolishness and stupidity
Sharrap! Don't start this shit. Let not go back to azikwe, ironsi and Ojukwu again.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by femi4: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Leave the North alone, they are blinded by religion over humanity
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by obaaderemi: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Raydos:
Imagine being in the same country with someone who thinks like this Stupid Aboki below
As long as the rest of Nigeria is hinged to northern Nigeria, the country is going nowhere.
Nigeria's number one problem is the north!
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by omojesu202(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Stop being hypocritical

Stop creating an assumption of inferiority

We all are mourning the 43 people killed

Nigeria is mourning

you and who is mourning? I'm busy thinking of what I'll eat please. mourn your mourn alone.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:
The caption on this photo touched the core of my soul. It's becomes really scary and worrisome, when you realize, that this is the actual reality on ground in Northern Nigeria.

Human lives suddenly mean nothing. Trivialities and matters of alcoholic drinks are prioritized over human lives.

So many questions running through my mind!

How did we get here as a country? And by a country, I specifically mean the people of northern Nigeria.

What are your takes on the caption?

Our problem is misplaced priority and this is the reason why our leaders will keep being irresponsible. Remember the endsars campaign? The army alongside hoodlums messed it up. Hoodlums who, if not for anything should be a part of that movement were hired to spoil things and they obliged. This impunity would continue until we as a country, regardless of our religion or ethnicity gather under one umbrella to say no to bad governance. Is this even possible? Our leaders have mapped out a plan that may work out for them till eternity: divide and rule! They have succeeded in making us see our neighbour of the opposite religion as the enemy, whereas it ought not to be so.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:

What is this mumu saying, which Allah

See wetin religion dey poor people.

Pay no heed to him. Is it also allah's will for the perpetrators of these heinous acts to be free and not arrested, charged, sentenced and serve time?
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2020
psyco:
I wonder the kind of brain they have.

Who did this to them?

Even the educated ones who are supposed to emancipate their brothers and sisters from religious and ethnicity shackles are even more gullible

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Our pronlem is misplaced priority and this is the reason why our leaders will keep being irresponsible. Remember the endsars campaign? The army alongside hoodlums messed it up. Hoodlums who, if not for anything should be a part of that movement were hired to spoil things and they obliged. This impunity would continue until we as a country, regardless of our religion or ethnicity gather under one umbrella to say no to bad governance. Is this even possible? Our leaders have mapped out a plan that may work out for them till eternity: divide and rule! They have succeeded in making us see neighbour of the opposite religion as the enemy, whereas it ought not to be so.

You're right in every way.

What I still can't figure out is, are these people not tired of burying their loved ones??

They should call the government to order.... A massive and collective protest will do just fine

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2020
omojesu202:

you and who is mourning? I'm busy thinking of what I'll eat please. mourn your mourn alone.

Then eat while you still can
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Our pronlem is misplaced priority and this is the reason why our leaders will keep being irresponsible. Remember the endsars campaign? The army alongside hoodlums messed it up. Hoodlums who, if not for anything should be a part of that movement were hired to spoil things and they obliged. This impunity would continue until we as a country, regardless of our religion or ethnicity gather under one umbrella to say no to bad governance. Is this even possible? Our leaders have mapped out a plan that may work out for them till eternity: divide and rule! They have succeeded in making us see neighbour of the opposite religion as the enemy, whereas it ought not to be so.

This arrant nonsense

Enough has been said on this hoodlums who portrayed themselves as peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by PreyingMantis(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
nedugroup:

Being divided will not help us. We are all Nigerians!
Some of us are Biafrans. All of us aren't Nigerians and please don't talk about unity. It doesn't exist in the Zoo.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by GavelSlam: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Nothing brought tears to your eyes.

A look at all your topics shows you have a morbid interest in gruesome killings.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2020
theFilmtric:

You probably think you have a good grasp of English
But guess what?...

You are talking trash
theFilmtricsay

English no be my language nah?grin

Funny English dude. Me I still dey learn una language. You can offer to teach me if you care so much. tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Some of us are Biafrans. All of us aren't Nigerians and please don't talk about unity. It doesn't exist in the Zoo.

Who gave you Biafra...you are delusional
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:

You're right in every way.

What I still can't figure out is, are these people not tired of burying their loved ones??

They should call the government to order.... A massive and collective protest will do just fine

Same way we tried to call the government to order and ended up with a blood bath? Our problems cut deeper, dear. We need to have a total mental overhaul, because this decadence is not privy to our leaders alone. Give an average man a political position and see him launder money like never before. We all need to put to practice the "charity" at home, taught us by our parents.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:
Nothing brought tears to your eyes.

A look at all your topics shows you have a morbid interest in gruesome killings.

How pointless can you be?

Posting influencial news as they come is the fort of any good blogger, obviously something you know nothing about.... My YouTube channel speaks for itself.....

Now back to the issue at hand!

Why not use this same energy you used in going through my contents to monitor the lives of your leaders up North, and call them out too..... So you won't be totally useless like the rest of your brothers

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

This arrant nonsense

Enough has been said on this hoodlums who portrayed themselves as peaceful protesters

What point are you trying to drive home sir? I can't see the synergy between your comment and my post.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Cerveau(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Same way we tried to call the government to order and ended up with a blood bath? Our problems cut deeper, dear. We need to have a total mental overhaul, because this decadence is not privy to our leaders alone. Give an average man a political position and see him launder money like never before. We all need to put to practice the "charity" at home, taught us by our parents

I totally agree with you about the lives lost during the EndSARS protest.

But you will also agree with me that, we were able to touch the government like never before and they are still feeling it...... SARS ended, Nigeria police understood they weren't above the law, Nigerians realized the great power that lies in Unity and solidarity.... All these were possible because we protested....

If the northeners massively Protest against the senseless killings, trust me, the narrative will change
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
omojesu202:

Today, its them, tomorrow it might be you. That a calamity doesn't affect you doesn't mean it won't reach your doorstep tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

What point are you trying to drive home sir? I can't see the synergy between your comment and my post.

You need to check well ma....like I said, enough has been said on the EndSars protesters

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:

How pointless can you be?

Posting influencial news as they come is the fort of any good blogger, obviously something you know nothing about.... My YouTube channel speaks for itself.....

Now back to the issue at hand!

Why not use this same energy you used in going through my contents to monitor the lives of your leaders up North, and call them out too..... So you won't be totally useless like the rest of your brothers

You have a morbid lust for blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Rotimi Amechi Releases His Phone Number And That Of His Cabinet / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola / IGP Baba: Governors Are Responsible For Political Violence In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.