Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. (10035 Views)

Hausa Man Brought Tears Of Joy To My Eyes An Igbo Man Writes-uzoma Chiaka / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by GavelSlam: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2020
94four:
[s][/s]

You aren't posting my pictures again?

grin
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by helinues: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

You aren't posting my pictures again?

grin

Abegii, Village people are real..

They have done so much damages to that person behind that cancellation nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

You need to check well ma....like I said, enough has been said on the EndSars protesters

I think you are not getting my point sir. The fact that you think enough has been said on this issue doesn't mean you should try to bring my assertions on this issue to naught. Who made you an umpire, judge and jury on issues relating to this? Is nairaland no longer a platform where people are allowed to air their views? Be guided, please.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by helinues: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
94four:
[s][/s]

Rule 1
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Cerveau:

I totally agree with you about the lives lost during the EndSARS protest.

But you will also agree with me that, we were able to touch the government like never before and they are still feeling it...... SARS ended, Nigeria police understood they weren't above the law, Nigerians realized the great power that lies in Unity and solidarity.... All these were possible because we protested....

If the northeners massively Protest against the senseless killings, trust me, the narrative will change

You are right, the protest yielded results, but more still needs to be done. There are a lot of ills going on in the country and if the north would protest against insecurity, the East against marginalization amongst other ills, the South and so on, then that would birth the reformation that our leaders are scared of. My joy in all these is that we all have eaten the "bitter pie" and I hope that its bitter enough to make us rise above religious and political dichotomy and vote the right people into offices, come 2023.
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

I think you are not getting my point sir. The fact that you think enough has been said on this issue doesn't mean you should try to bring my assertions on this issue to naught. Who made you an umpire, judge and jury on issues relating to this? Is nairaland no longer a platform where people are allowed to air their views? Be guided, please.

Well then you should also know that I am allowed to air my own views too which i did.

Let's be informed, please.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Well then you should also know that I am allowed to air my own views too which i did.

Let's be informed, please.

Air your views, but on your own lane! If your view is aimed at discrediting another and your criticisms are not constructive then you go against the netiquettes of online discussion.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by PreyingMantis(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Who gave you Biafra...you are delusional
Biafra is not given. It lives inside us. It is who we are... Biafrans. Deal with it!
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

Air your views, but on your own lane! If your view is aimed at discrediting another and your criticisms are not constructive then you go against the netiquettes of online discussion.

Just so you know, if you show any glimpse of misinformation in airing your view, I'll always be here to checkmate and put you to order.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Just so you know, if you show any glimpse of misinformation in airing your view, I'll always be here to checkmate and put you to order.

If your plan is to troll people here with your myopic and highly disjointed views, then please do thar but steer clear off my mentions. I am open to being corrected, but that should come from the intellects that we have on this forum and not from trolls claiming to be judge and jury. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

If your plan is to troll people here with your myopic and highly disjointed views, then please do thar but steer clear off my mentions. I am open to being corrected, but that should come from the intellects that we have on this forum and not from trolls claiming to be judge and jury. Have a nice day!

Like I said, if you post any iota of misinformation, I will be here to put you to order.

You want to air your views and at the same don't want any contrary views.

An advice for you... You need stop being a twerp

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by freeze001(f): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
This statement would have made more sense if the North and South were 2 separate countries. Unfortunately we are lumped together and Southern resources are being wasted everyday to supposedly secure the North yet there is no sign of improvements so obviously, your northern leaders are embezzling Southern resources and so Southerners have every right to speak out! Besides, when Southern Nigeria united against the deliberate Police brutality especially SARS, did you Northerners keep away? Did you not start ill-minded counter protests? Did your governors not meet to agree that the protests were aimed at unseating Buhari and in fact voted for social media to be gagged? Who asked them and who uses social media more between the North and the South? Are most of you Northerners not mad like this?

thebosstrevor1:
All these southerners always acting like they care about the north.

When you were doing your nollywood award, people were killed by bandits in kastina, did it bother you.

Stop acting like you care.

Let the north deal with her problem while you deal with yours

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Juliearth(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Like I said, if you post any iota of misinformation, I will be here to put you to order.

You want to air your views and at the same don't want any contrary views.

An advice for you... You need stop being a twerp

No man is an island and we all need each other to grow...how can I not need constructive criticisms? Do you know how insultive it is for a stranger to tell another to shove their opinions down the pit because the latter feels the opinion is not necessary? Do you know how demeaning it is? If that is your opinion of conversing and constructive criticism, then you have a long way to go my boy. I am done trying to put you to order. Selah!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by uptimum123(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliearth:

No man is an island and we all need each other to grow...how can I not need constructive criticisms? Do you know how insultive it is for a stranger to tell another to shove their opinions down the pit because the latter feels the opinion is not necessary? Do you know how demeaning it is? If that is your opinion of conversing and constructive criticism, then you have a long way to go my boy. I am done trying to put you to order. Selah!

This is exactly what I'm saying... If you know your not in on any form of criticism or diverse views then what the heck are you doing on here. This is a faceless forum and if you lack the psych needed then you need to stay off of here and stop acting like a child.

Grow up girl

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
freeze001:
This statement would have made more sense if the North and South were 2 separate countries. Unfortunately we are lumped together and Southern resources are being wasted everyday to supposedly secure the North yet there is no sign of improvements so obviously, your northern leaders are embezzling Southern resources and so Southerners have every right to speak out! Besides, when Southern Nigeria united against the deliberate Police brutality especially SARS, did you Northerners keep away? Did you not start ill-minded counter protests? Did your governors not meet to agree that the protests were aimed at unseating Buhari and in fact voted for social media to be gagged? Who asked them and who uses social media more between the North and the South? Are most of you Northerners not mad like this?

What southern resources is being embezzled.

If you are taking about oil then let me tell you something.

Northern states receive the lowest allocation from oil sales.

Rivers, delta and others receive one of the highest allocations.

Are they developed?
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by MINORU: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
psyco:
Sharrap! Don't start this shit. Let not go back to azikwe, ironsi and Ojukwu again.

I see your parents foolishness in you

Pig
Re: This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. by theFilmtric: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
WORDWORLD:

English no be my language nah?grin

Funny English dude. Me I still dey learn una language. You can offer to teach me if you care so much. tongue
Lol cheesy
You were just blowing meaningless grammer
I talk sey make I let you know
wink tongue

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Out In Kano- How About Your State? / My List Of 53 Notable Nigerians In The Last 53 Years! / PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.