Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer (652 Views)

Scam Alert / Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer by ScamHunter: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2020
If you hire people here for your projects, you should beware of one chap who is perpetually involved in writing scams. He claims to be a writer but he's more into scam than writing. He asked to be hired for our project. I did hire him but he was sending plagiarized content. I saw the first set of articles looking good and paid him not realizing that he was copying other sites (instead of rewriting). I think my mistake was paying him without checking the articles.

When I wanted to use the said articles, they failed routine scrutiny, so I had to rewrite myself. When he sent in the second, that was when I realized that he intentionally copies published content and sells to those that employ him. I had forgotten about him but he showed up again as we are hiring this week with his usual tricks and I checked our records and found he is the same chap.

Seriously, if you do not check the jobs they give you, people like this would ruin years of work for you. The community should be wary of this man and many others like him.

Fraudster WhatsApp detail 0703 470 7017

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer by johnhood(m): 3:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Hire me.
Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Writing Scammer by SamJed(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
ScamHunter:
If you hire people here for your projects, you should beware of one chap who is perpetually involved in writing scams. He claims to be a writer but he's more into scam than writing. He asked to be hired for our project. I did hire him but he was sending plagiarized content. I saw the first set of articles looking good and paid him not realizing that he was copying other sites (instead of rewriting). I think my mistake was paying him without checking the articles.

When I wanted to use the said articles, they failed routine scrutiny, so I had to rewrite myself. When he sent in the second, that was when I realized that he intentionally copies published content and sells to those that employ him. I had forgotten about him but he showed up again as we are hiring this week with his usual tricks and I checked our records and found he is the same chap.

Seriously, if you do not check the jobs they give you, people like this would ruin years of work for you. The community should be wary of this man and many others like him.

Fraudster WhatsApp detail 0703 470 7017
please is your offer still open? I am available to write or rewrite. Please hire me

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Freelancer On Fiverr Or Upwork? / Technology Writers Wanted / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.