Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Which Is Better For A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better For A Man? (279 Views)

Tell Us – Which “gbola” Type Is Better For S*x? Length Or Girth? / Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better For A Man? by Bote3000(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2020
I would like to know which or these type of women is best for a man to have in his life...

Case1: The woman is loving and caring and is always comfortable with whatever the man brings home in this case there will almost always be enough to eat pay bills and live a normal life with some glitches she won't argue she will succumb to every request the man makes weather bad or good, all she will want is just to have the man home always because she is in love she doesn't push him to strive from more or even a chance to see the world outside the current space they living in as she will term these things as vanity.

Case2: the woman who is loving and caring but wants more... Wants a better meal a better car a better house she wants to live with the flow of technology not necessarily a very fast pace she is angry when the man is lazy she likes the new car car the next door neighbour got she wants jewels she want her kids in the best school she wants her husband to smart she wants the good things in life ,her happiness sincerely comes out when she gets gift from her man. she not contented with litle things she pushes the man to do more .

Question: is the case2 woman a greedy person or are men just too blind to see that that's what life really should be or would they say my wife they stress me ?

Is case1 the best option a man can ask for
Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by debbydams(f): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Bote3000:
I would like to know which or these type of women is best for a man to have in his life...

Case1: The woman is loving and caring and is always comfortable with whatever the man brings home in this case there will almost always be enough to eat pay bills and live a normal life with some glitches she won't argue she will succumb to every request the man makes weather bad or good, all she will want is just to have the man home always because she is in love she doesn't push him to strive from more or even a chance to see the world outside the current space they living in as she will term these things as vanity.

Case2: the woman who is loving and caring but wants more... Wants a better meal a better car a better house she wants to live with the flow of technology not necessarily a very fast pace she is angry when the man is lazy she likes the new car car the next door neighbour got she wants jewels she want her kids in the best school she wants her husband to smart she wants the good things in life ,her happiness sincerely comes out when she gets gift from her man. she not contented with litle things she pushes the man to do more .

Question: is the case2 woman a greedy person or are men just too blind to see that that's what life really should be or would they say my wife they stress me ?

u already know the answer why are asking us again.. Anyway Happy New month cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by thesicilian: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2020
I'll prefer wife number 1 every time and twice on Sundays ( to paraphrase Slawomiir the damn nigarrr guy grin)

I don't need anyone to push me to succeed, my motivation comes from within. We men are already going through enough pressure already and can do without a wife that is breathing down our necks and comparing us to the next door neighbour at every opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by Sundrus: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
Lol. Why u go need a greedy woman in ur life. Every human being need good things of life, but contentment they golden. If u find woman wey get contentment in her & she love u, Oga u need to wife her. E dey hard to see greedy woman wey no dey nag. Everyday u go come house come see nagging & unnecessary quarrels. E no good to raise kids under such environment.
Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by Sunshyne200(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2020
Bote3000:

If you have a case2 woman, recommend her and of truly she is like that, I would marry her.

That's the ideal woman I want.

I love a life of daily task and motivation.
Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2020
I will go with option 3

A woman who works hard herself to support her husband, who doesn't depend entirely on her husband. A woman who aspires for greatness same way her husband is aiming for greatness. She is a woman who brings something to the table not a liability.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by Bote3000(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Honestly my G it's the best let's not deceive ourselve
Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by Bote3000(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Honestly my G it's the best let's not deceive ourselves
Re: Which Is Better For A Man? by grim33(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2020
MGTOW brotherhood MGTOW

(1) (Reply)

Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting. / Going Mgtow / Be Wise This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.