Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella (8612 Views)

Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) / All Hail Da Grin .21 Gun Salute For The Naija Rap Kingpin / Rihanna's Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2007
Cool I will wink, no problem
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Sweets

I sent the song already but it was returned, i think there is something wrong with your email but i fowarded it to ur yahoo
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by initiator(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
Yea i heard the song on cool fm. T'was tight.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
yea i know right, cant get a enough of it.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hmm, Mr.Capable
Mad becos ur girl fell in love wiv a black man
Yes am so african,u cant tell by my accent
Yes Am a Nigerian,write that down in ur packet
And am the d future,the rest are past tense,

My best part is U Can be from oshodi,oshodi oh oh,
Nice one,
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by Naijagal2(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
nana r those d lyrics? pls post d whole of it if u kno it.
thanx.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2007
Here, not all but this all i could get,

Mr. Capable is back with his pad and his pen again
Catch me in the Bronx politicking with mami’s
Blowing up like I’m more juiced up than Rocky
Mad cuz ur girl fell in love with a black man
And yes I’m so African, tell by my accent
Yes Am a Nigerian,write that down in your packet
And yes I’m the future the rest of you are past tense
I rep Naija,

Whether I live near or far
I can be out in Yankee
Or even posted up in Jand
See u gotta know who u are
Even when you hustle hard
Just follow your dreams
And you can be a superstar, because

Chorus:
U can cross rivers in Calabar
U can so rock out in Abuja
Riding Okadas in Benin
Doesn’t matter we gonn make it out to the end
Whether ur up north in Kaduna
Or getting ur hustle on in Anambra
Riding through traffic in Lagos
U can be from Ebute metta, metta, metta, Ey Ey Ey
From Ebute metta, metta, metta Ey Ey Ey

Make u rep Naija
Whether you live near or far
You can be out in yankee
Or even posted up in Jand
Make u know who u be
Even when you’re hustling
Make u follow your dreams
Even if you’re from Oshodi Oshodi Oh Oh Oh
U can cross rivers in Calabar
U can so rock out in Abuja
Riding Okadas in Benin
Doesn’t matter we gonn make it out to the end
Whether ur up north in Kaduna
Or getting ur hustle on in Anambra
Riding through traffic in Lagos
U can be from Ebute metta, metta, metta, Ey Ey Ey

We can make it,
Naija we can make it
If we only keep unity, keep unity
We can make it, Naija we can make it
If we only got unity, got unity…
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by omogenaija(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2007
nana u go girl kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by dearstan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2007
why una dey f uck up. praising these uncreative and untalented nigerians. i hope rihanna hears that song so whoever sang it can be sued butt naked. you guys should try to encourage creativity and genuity.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2007
dearstan:

why una dey f uck up. praising these uncreative and untalented nigerians. i hope rihanna hears that song so whoever sang it can be sued butt naked. you guys should try to encourage creativity and genuity.
Dude! No comment.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by sect(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
When will nigerians stop copying other peoples concept?so if rihanna no sing umbrella the author of ebutte metta wont have any song, hisses,
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2007
sect:

When will nigerians stop copying other peoples concept?so if rihanna no sing umbrella the author of ebutte metta wont have any song, hisses,
Come sef,i know what banky did was wrong but u wan tell me say u no enjoy the song?
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by sect(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ omo eko.yes oh the song is really nice naija are trying now.
Yeah we are really trying,with songs like this our entertainment industry will be boosted internationally  as the best in ingenuity and fakeness.Keep it up
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by sect(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
@nana.I havent listened to the song and i wont bother to.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
sect:

@ omo eko.yes oh the song is really nice naija are trying now.
Yeah we are really trying,with songs like this our entertainment industry will be boosted internationally as the best in ingenuity and fakeness.Keep it up
Dude! Sorry to ask,but are u confused?
Up there,u said the song is really nice
sect:

@nana.I havent listened to the song and i wont bother to.
Now,u're telling me something else
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by yvy1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Banky try well well
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2007
Thank u jare
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by busygirl(f): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
dearstan:

who are you? For your information Banky is very talented and every bit of that song is creative. I have also heard a number of songs by Banky. trust me he's tight!
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
@sect

Are you okay at all becos u seem confused. First you claimed the artist wasn't talented, than later said he was nice grin grin, which one should we believe or support. Plz stop degrading his ablity beco everyone enjoyed that song wink
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
he/she is really confused
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2007
the song is amusing sha, for someone with such excellent vocals, he should be making songs of his own

but anyways, the likes of maintain of today started by remixing others songs, same with some big boys like diddy, so cut the guy some slack
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
@nana
I think sect is a guy jare through is writing but the he\she is really confused lol abeg we need another vocabulary to replace confuse jare.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2007
infact,it seems dearstan and sect are friends. becos they think alike
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
They might be the same person, he\she needs to support his or her claim, so he\she came and agreed to that sect said, lmfao I hail nlanders cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
Abi o
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2007
Anyway let just watch like mumu grin
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by freelance(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2007
Kindly help me send the song to freelance911@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by sect(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2007
Am really astonished to see you guys misinterprete my comment,so saying a guy is fake & not genuine means i liked the music.@ debosky.p.diddy cant remix an artist song without seeking permission from the right authorities abi u wan make him bankrupt.And i think the banky guy is trying to gain cheap popularity by remixing a song that is still hot,ok take a look @ black reverends(ayanba boiz),that remixd busta's dangerous,where are they now?
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by barin24(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
omo eko, abeg send me d downlodable mp3 link of dis song. i gbadun am no bi small. e-mail addy: ofin2001@yahoo.com
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by nana(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Bankole Wellington is different from ayamba boys. Do u know why? It is because he has got the talents,he has got the brain,he has got the charm and enthusiasm to take Naija to the next level.This guy is recognised internationally. Just because he remixed umbrella does not make him a cheap popularity seeker because he's been popular even before he sang ebute metta. Dude!learn to appreciate and not depreciate.
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by OmoEko1(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2007
barin24:

omo eko, abeg send me d downlodable mp3 link of this song. i gbadun am no bi small. e-mail addy: ofin2001@yahoo.com
sent oh cheesy cheesy cheesy enjoy
Re: Ebutemeta The Naija Verison Of Umbrella by sect(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2007
I just realised that its jand girls that are rating this banky guy high for singin this song that lacks creativity, maybe its because u are not @ home to see the outrageous number of creative & dynamic music Nigerian artist sing dats y you are praising it & @mumu watcher(s) the mumu here loves dynamic,lyrical & creative music of great concept thats why he doesnt regard it as a song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underrated Nigerian Artistes. . .Name yours / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian ! / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.