Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway (19238 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto / Troops Repel Bandits’ Attack, Neutralise Many On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2020
This is fake news
Lies
Nothing like this happened

The North is safe
And the residents are happy

Buhari is working.

That fake news is coming from some misguided elements sponsored by the opposition

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by anago40: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Lol.. Safety is relative, the south is by far more safer than the north, I'm a southerner living in the north, and I can tell u that what's happening in the north is like Somalia

Please desist from spreading falsehood fake news. This is a public forum. Your lies might come back to haunt you one day.
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by Myhusband(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
are these beast invincible and untouchable to be arrested? why neutralise them every time?
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by UCHIHAmask: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
fratermathy:
Banditry has become the order of the day in the North now. This may seem like a small issue to the government until these bandits begin to form strong networks among themselves. We could have a situation where the groups would be loosely structured and that won't bode well for the nation. I really hope it doesn't get to that point because if it does, Boko Haram would look like a child's play.
i think they are unto it already,last year there was a news about bandits attacking each other over territorial integrity,this shows that they are aware of the existence of different groups and the fight never happening again shows they settled it.....
there are also news of bandits who take money(tax) from communities and also those who negotiate with governors.....
"bandits" might be a lenient name,these are terrorists cells,gone are the days when criminals dares not engaged our military,now they have been ridiculed and their inefficiency due to Lack of proper training,orientation and gadgets have been exposed...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by blacknp(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2020
chatinent:
The word “neutralize” is what I don't understand.

A respectful way to say Killed.
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by AsawanaDgreat: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
No body Will commend the resilience of the soldiers now oo, but when they Bleep up small it will be condemned by all. Kudos guys
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Work of police soldiers are doing. I pity this country. Security vote will not kill Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
this ones no go fit pay ransom, wetin dey won use them do cool
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by Musa2018(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Its recommendable anyway.. Oluwa bless Nigerian
army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by sayso: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Then legalise gun.
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by tundess: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
If failing upwards was a person, you'd see Burutai's picture as illustration. Actually, tag all the service chiefs and NSA by that phrase.

I thought you couldn't get worse than Ihijerika but here we are.

To know how inept Burutai is, watch his HardTalk interview with Stephen Sackur.
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
AUDIO!!!

FVCK MOHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by bendike: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news, North is a haven of peace.
Re: Soldiers Rescue 39 Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Zaria Highway by LeitaP: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2020
What do u say about the fellow whose body were they removing bullet in DJ switch live video?

capitalzero:

Why are u believing the fake news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her After Scratching Her Car & Police Supported / My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien / 50-Year-Old Man Paraded For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Church In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.