Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing (23510 Views)

Free Tutorial!!! How To Be Earning Over 200k Monthly Through Digital Marketing.. / Serious People Who Wants To Make Steady Income Through Instagram / 100% Passive Income Through Forex (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by blazebaba(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2021
Synord:
It’s better late than never
Am intrested bro...but have got a lot of questions am gonna ask you...
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2021
blazebaba:

09049483747 is my line
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by aflame100(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2021
Moving
this is my email: justdgreat@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by aflame100(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2021
Synord:
It’s better late than never
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2021
aflame100:

Let’s talk on WhatsApp . It’s faster 09049483747
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2021
blazebaba:

Have you messaged my line ?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by blazebaba(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
Synord:

Have you messaged my line ?
I will find time to do that when am less busy bro.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
Okay
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2021
Who is interested in a free training on digital marketing and making money off some products .
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by jordyspices: 10:09am On May 11, 2021
Synord:
Who is interested in a free training on digital marketing and making money off some products .
am interested
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2021
jordyspices:
am interested

Message me via WhatsApp on 09049483747
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2021
Organizing a free training and trial process for digital marketing . Free of charge .

Message me on WhatsApp at 09049483747 to book a space now .
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Chochovini: 11:30am On May 12, 2021
Synord:
Truth
. My regards Sir. Just seeing this now. Pls how can I meet you in person? Currently in Jalingo Taraba State.
I‘m really interested in anything legit way of making genuine money. But this Affiliate marketing stuff, besides being interested, are there certain criterials or knowledge one must possess before joining?
Thank you.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2021
Chochovini:
. My regards Sir. Just seeing this now. Pls how can I meet you in person? Currently in Jalingo Taraba State.
I‘m really interested in anything legit way of making genuine money. But this Affiliate marketing stuff, besides being interested, are there certain criterials or knowledge one must possess before joining?
Thank you.

Yes .

You must be ready to work
You must be patient
You must understand how ads and promotion works

Then you must budget some money which you would use in promotion and traffic generation .
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Chochovini: 11:53am On May 12, 2021
Synord:

Yes .

You must be ready to work
You must be patient
You must understand how ads and promotion works

Then you must budget some money which you would use in promotion and traffic generation .
. Ok Sir. But you‘ve ignored my first question which is, How do I meet you in person? No. Is 09064001799. Prosper is the name.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
Chochovini:
. Ok Sir. But you‘ve ignored my first question which is, How do I meet you in person? No. Is 09064001799. Prosper is the name.

I will message you .
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Chochovini: 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
Synord:

I will message you .
. Ok Sir. Thanks for your time and for being there for us. You‘re a true leader.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Glenfiddich26: 4:44pm On May 12, 2021
Can you just show us a screenshot of your own earnings. A lot people are interested including myself. But just show your recent earning to further convince us. You shouldn't just be talking without proof
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
Glenfiddich26:
Can you just show us a screenshot of your own earnings. A lot people are interested including myself. But just show your recent earning to further convince us. You shouldn't just be talking without proof

Money shouldn’t be your main driving force but value . I post it on my WhatsApp and those people who don’t work as hard As I do and see what I am earning feel one kind .

But I can send it to you privately if you insist though grin
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
Glenfiddich26:

I will post on the thread

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Lilpen3758: 10:25pm On May 12, 2021
Oga how much for the training?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Oga how much for the training?

Watch the video first

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2021
Still on
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2021
Proceeds From What I Do and What I am opening other people eyes to do .

Proceeds from the Last 8 months .

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2021
I am not promising quick money or exorbitant ROI , what I am promising is sure money when you are consistent and you work hard.

With This , there is no DIP Or bear Run . grin
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
Remember to drop your email if you are interested.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Topchamber05: 8:02pm On May 19, 2021
Just reading this now and will be interested. I'm on onaken19@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by jordyspices: 8:32pm On May 19, 2021
Synord:

Carlsonekeke@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by shegun4sur: 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
What is your income source that you're advertising, affiliate marketing or the training?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by abtywo(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2021
Synord:
Am interested
My email abiolajohnson22@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Dholyboy(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2021
paschalchibueze9@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by hamakason: 11:08pm On May 19, 2021
Am interested my email:
adeyemiolabisi45@gmail.com

[q2uote author=Synord post=96612798][sub][/sub]If you are looking for Multi level marketing schemes or peer to peer platforms , This is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for A Get Rich Quick Scheme, this is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for a business that you will have to be referring people upon people , this is not the thread for you

If you are looking for a fast crypto currency deal or app that pays you for doing nothing , This is not the thread for you . [/quote]

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank / Zenith, Access Want To Acquire Union Bank