Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) (32592 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2020
BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted the numerous expensive household items gifted by her fans (Ninjas).

The reality tv star is by far one of the housemates with the biggest support and love from fans in Nigeria and beyond. Barely two weeks ago, the fans gifted her and Ozo a whopping sum of N1 million cash, customized pillows and other presents.

Nengi has received a second wave of the gifts from fans which are home appliances among other things that completes a home.

Sharing the video of the items, she wrote;

"Ninjas, you guys are the best, the gifts never stop coming”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKEXPLOciQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ycXEvRTtQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Ottyn01(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Misplaced Priorities

Thunder fire anybody wey talk say hardship dey this country

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Smellymouth: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Baba GOD , bless us all this new month..

We will not beg to eat . We will all be blessed.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Majority of this "Gift Buyers" are Men,
I hope those buying these gifts also bought for their own Family too, not buying gifts for a total stranger that will never recognize you even if you brought "Heaven" to her at her Feet grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by slawormiir: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Mumu fans
Person way don first get una dey add join her wealth

Smellymouth:
Baba GOD , bless us all this new month..

We will not beg to eat . We will all be blessed.
Ogbeni nor just kneel down dey pray make God bless you
You need to double your huzzle, huzzle smart and huzzle with sense so that he go dey easy for oluwa to run am

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Olawumi1032(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Great
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by naiteaw: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nengi is not really my fan in the last BBN, but all thesame all the best

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Draei: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Stupidity flows in many Nigerians. Soon these fools will be blaming Buhari for their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Midadeola(f): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
For reeeeeeeaaaaalll!?

All Nigerian job seekers should join this group.

pay is reeeally good

https://chat. whatsapp.com/Dp oQ1x1srlNIyyiXXIDHAI

Copy the link and remove the spaces

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
And e sure me die say na face me i slap you some of the fans wey contribute to this dey live.
Wasted generation.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Edidiong123: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Bigggloadofcum: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pussy worshippers at it again.

Some guys need real REBOOTING.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Vladm(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
E fit b say na she buy am for herself o... women wey choko dey do anything

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats.. Nengi kiss
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats baby girl
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Misplaced priorities....

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by iscom(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Let me send powerbanks to her too
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by phorget(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wonder when fans will also gather money and elevate one common man from poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
And e sure me die say na face me i slap you some of the fans wey contribute to this dey live.
Wasted generation.

Say person dey stay face me and face you mean say he or she no fit dey support anyone they like? Get sense.. you’re the wasted one on this generation..
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Awwwnnn, so nice

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by DennisEche(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Wasted generation.
SHUT UP AND ASS LICK BUBU

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nonsense and Fans!

most of them, dem family no get all those household items for house oo

stupid people

celebrating nonsense
Made4naijaoeo:
BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted the numerous expensive household items gifted by her fans (Ninjas).

The reality tv star is by far one of the housemates with the biggest support and love from fans in Nigeria and beyond. Barely two weeks ago, the fans gifted her and Ozo a whopping sum of N1 million cash, customized pillows and other presents.

Nengi has received a second wave of the gifts from fans which are home appliances among other things that completes a home.

Sharing the video of the items, she wrote;

"Ninjas, you guys are the best, the gifts never stop coming”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKEXPLOciQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ycXEvRTtQ

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by fredpeter(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
You are part of the problem if u believe it was fans who get them for her...na one Mugu somewhere wey get potbelly the form sugar daddy. Media go say na fans to cover the shame of the fucker and fuckee

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Memphis357(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigerians take so much pride in displaying stupidity. The OP is utterly stupid for posting this.
The Mod is even more stupid for bringing this to FP.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Supedous: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday / BBNaija's Yousef's Elder Brother Is Dead / Banky W Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.