Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) (32604 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Zyxzzzz: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
these bbnaija fans shall, I ve Never see anyone as gullible as them,
Even d poor one's wey nor get money ready borrow just to please their favorite

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by santislim8(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
cool
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Majority of this "Gift Buyers" are Men,
I hope those buying these gifts also bought for their own Family too, not buying gifts for a total stranger that will never recognize you even if you brought "Heaven" to her at her Feet grin grin
Abeg go and sit down.
Why must you always associate anything good thing ladies get to "Men".
The fans presented these gifts to her personally, since you are really jobless why not go and watch the the videos yourself so you can also see where the ladies were spraying her dollars too undecided
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Studio247: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sorry for those who always believe this fake stories of fans gift this and that to this and that

Let me clear you
Most of this people actually use their money to buy those things or even took them in credit or loan
But they will come out and tell the public another story just to trend
Wel done
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by chichima5764: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
E fit b say na she buy am for herself o... women wey choko dey do anything
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by 9japride(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
As someone stated above, it's mostly men that will make up the bulk of donors. Nengi is not poor and she is a PA to Bayelsa state governor. Yet they can't help their close friends and family members. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smellymouth:
Baba GOD , bless us all this new month..

We will not beg to eat . We will all be blessed.
Sometimes I open threads only when it is indicating you left a comment in it. cheesy

I'm your fan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Iconstar: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
cry

Na wa o. Wahala for person wey no get fans. But hope these "fans" have helped their families, friends and those in need around them sha, before helping someone that does not know that you exist and is already living in affluence.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by uchmannn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted the numerous expensive household items gifted by her fans (Ninjas).

The reality tv star is by far one of the housemates with the biggest support and love from fans in Nigeria and beyond. Barely two weeks ago, the fans gifted her and Ozo a whopping sum of N1 million cash, customized pillows and other presents.

Nengi has received a second wave of the gifts from fans which are home appliances among other things that completes a home.

Sharing the video of the items, she wrote;

"Ninjas, you guys are the best, the gifts never stop coming”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKEXPLOciQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ycXEvRTtQ

Fools everywhere....we have those who have not eaten for weeks around ur environment but u don't care but u derived joy in misplacing ur priority to someone who doesn't kW u exist

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Iconstar: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
There is no difference between BBnaija fans and church goers that asslick their pastors. Both are gullible and can lay down everything to please their god(pastor or BBnaija celeb)

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ottyn01:
Misplaced Priorities

Thunder fire anybody wey talk say hardship dey this country

Wow governor of Bayelsa has fulfilled his promise after the handshake...
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Cypherfx: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New Month to all Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by charlesm91(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Niggas be brown nosing these bb housemates more than their own. angry
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nenji that barely talks? Lol

And who’s the guys doing these YouTube videos?? His English is like queens English almost the its a bot talking.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Rugaria: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
The same Nigerian youths whose country is making global headlines for all the wrong reasons are here busy buying refrigerators and all that for one fat ikebbe...Chai, who do una this strong thing!?

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smellymouth:

amen o
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by BlaqT: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
who are the fans, is it not me and u
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fans wey never chop. Useless things

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by bethybeth: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
weda monkey like am or not, baboon don set goal for not being promiscious or giving in when in the BBN house.Basically what i'm trynna' say is she has set the pace for decency.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by tonididdy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
... Competition to stay relevant and seem successful is an atom of poverty itself.

Apparently every 'fan' knows your address to drop off household items, yimu.... They will shop themselves and thank imaginary fans.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by slowice(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Women dey really enjoy for country. Just be fine, fair and ve big ass the rest will be taken care of. Like nollywood like bbn

Ukwu power is real
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nmezor(f): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pure rubbish
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
phorget:
I wonder when fans will also gather money and elevate one common man from poverty.
Laycon comes to mind.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Twenty8: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted the numerous expensive household items gifted by her fans (Ninjas).

The reality tv star is by far one of the housemates with the biggest support and love from fans in Nigeria and beyond. Barely two weeks ago, the fans gifted her and Ozo a whopping sum of N1 million cash, customized pillows and other presents.

Nengi has received a second wave of the gifts from fans which are home appliances among other things that completes a home.

Sharing the video of the items, she wrote;

"Ninjas, you guys are the best, the gifts never stop coming”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKEXPLOciQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ycXEvRTtQ

This is the handy work of a bunch of SIMPs desperate for kpekus.

I wonder if there's really hardship in the land?undecided
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Studio247:
Sorry for those who always believe this fake stories of fans gift this and that to this and that

Let me clear you
Most of this people actually use their money to buy those things or even took them in credit or loan
But they will come out and tell the public another story just to trend
Wel done

I disagree. I have seen WhatsApp groups dedicated to things like these. They have committees, roles, responsibilities, obligations etc.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by folu4real(f): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Smellymouth:

AMEN AMEN AMEN

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Simran94:

Abeg go and sit down.
Why must you always associate anything good thing ladies get to "Men".
The fans presented these gifts to her personally, since you are really jobless why not go and watch the the videos yourself so you can also see where the ladies were spraying her dollars too undecided

Madam I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam I want it to pepper you very well grin
Lol, OYO grin cheesy
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Siberia01(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Black people
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by phorget(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Laycon comes to mind.

Then we would need more of Laycon please.
Re: Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) by Goodman247: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
The topic should be a sugar daddy gift nengi household items

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.