Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" (26981 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Kosiso12(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
"I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" – Gov. Umahi

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State yesterday said he was forced to borrow N5bn to fund the presidential campaign of the PDP in 2015.

IGBERE TV gathered that Umahi who decamped to the APC recently, stated this during an enlarged stakeholders meeting of the APC) in the state.

Umahi : “When I was deputy governor, someone in high position from the South-east went and arranged loan of N5bn for me to fund presidential ambition of his government. And I had to sell some of my properties to pay the loan."

Responding, the acting caretaker committee chairman of the PDP in the state, Fred Udogu, faulted the governor’s claims.

“The governor has been feeding people of the state with all manner of lies and propaganda just to tarnish the image of the PDP and its members but we are preparing. “Political fight is not a fight with a gun or knife but with intelligence and wisdom, so please disregard the information,” he said.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373659/forced-borrow-n5bn-fund-pdp-campaign-gov-umahi/

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

A lie from a kid can be accommodating because he would change one day, if he's corrected.

But for a an elderly man to lie, is a disgrace to old age.

Ever since this man decamped to APC he has been sayin all manner of rubbish. "Too much talk have lie in it, no matter how true your words seems to be".

Modified

From the news:
“The governor has been feeding people of the state with all manner of lies and propaganda just to tarnish the image of the PDP and its members but we are preparing".

I don't know who said the above but I think that fellow is right. If that was sited there, then it's not a lie. Everybody knows since he decamp he has not close his mouth for once. When he was in PDP did he mention all this rubbish he has been saying ? Some people are just blind politically .

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Charmingrascal(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Kosiso12:
"I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" – Gov. Umahi

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State yesterday said he was forced to borrow N5bn to fund the presidential campaign of the PDP in 2015.

IGBERE TV gathered that Umahi who decamped to the APC recently, stated this during an enlarged stakeholders meeting of the APC) in the state.

Umahi : “When I was deputy governor, someone in high position from the South-east went and arranged loan of N5bn for me to fund presidential ambition of his government. And I had to sell some of my properties to pay the loan."

Responding, the acting caretaker committee chairman of the PDP in the state, Fred Udogu, faulted the governor’s claims.

“The governor has been feeding people of the state with all manner of lies and propaganda just to tarnish the image of the PDP and its members but we are preparing. “Political fight is not a fight with a gun or knife but with intelligence and wisdom, so please disregard the information,” he said.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373659/forced-borrow-n5bn-fund-pdp-campaign-gov-umahi/

Didn't he get it back.

Talkative hypocrite

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Jagznation(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
The southeast is solidly behind you umahi but please off your mic for the main time.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Are we supposed to believe this lie of being forced to take loan?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by techmo(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy

PDP really showed him hell, now is the time he can speak ...

I wonder what would happen if Wike start speaking on all of his contribution to tax collector party of Nigeria

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Earlystar698(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
His

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by backnbeta(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
He's talking too much...too bad though, he'll say more after APC whoops his ass because the grass ain't greener on that side undecided

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Ottyn01(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Governor Umahi we all know u are lying, but we are not suprise since u are APC...

Party of LIES

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Kestolove(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Ipob ND biafra people really dope dix man..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by helinues: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2020
This lie sweet oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
The Witch is finally confessing her atrocious characters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Fahdiga(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Since he became a Saint he has been singing like canaries. still all this will not make your Fulani masters consider you as a presidential candidate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by fergie001: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Earlystar698:
His
Put references nah.....

(Anyim, 2020)

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Racoon(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Dave Umahi were you forced @ gunpoint to do all this? Did you filed a complaint with the EFCC?

13 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by obami007(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Lolz

When they change parties, they start telling lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Lajet: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
The southeast is solidly behind you umahi but please off your mic for the main time.

You and your family members are behind him. count south-east out

28 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by 360degreess(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A lie from a kid can be accommodating because he would change one day, if he's corrected.

But for a an elderly man to lie, is a disgrace to old age.

Ever since this man decamped to APC he has been sayin all manner of rubbish. "Too much talk have lie in it, no matter how true your words seems to be".

My friend shut up.You and I know that PDP are the Grand masters of corruption in Nigeria.Kiss the truth and stay healthy.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Otuegbe: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2020
So na this one Buhari want to give president. Hmm! Last last, he will tell Nigerians " I was forced to be president "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by IduNaOba: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2020
See thou a man/woman that is Hasty in their words?
There is more Hope of a Fool than for Him/her

I saw this somewhere here and think it's appropriate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Crimsoneagle: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kestolove:
Ipob ND biafra people really dope dix man..
with all due respect, Are you actually stupid abi werey de disguise

8 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Crimsoneagle: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
360degreess:
My friend shut up.You and I know that PDP are the Grand masters of corruption in Nigeria.Kiss the truth and stay healthy.
pdp are grandmasters APC are emperors of corruption

16 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by specialmati(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin all this people self why telling us now
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by dynicks(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Don't really know buh I feel pity for this man!
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Judolisco(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
U borrowed 5bn to fund campaign... Omo u and your other colleagues should be in jail o... And na taxpayers money I sure say e go refund am with arbi which of ur properties did u sell oga governor

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by pickatyou2: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi keep singing like a bird.
All of a sudden you have found your voice.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by zeratehk: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
So I should refund you the money?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.