Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" (26982 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cheesy

PDP really showed him hell, now is the time he can speak ...

I wonder what would happen if Wike start speaking on all of his contribution to tax collector party of Nigeria

If apc too start talking, atiku then and co, Omo all of them na thief last last, fellows rogues accusing fellow rouges.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by fresh1993: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
yesu

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Wizcollifa(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
street dinner Governor
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Buharidgeneral: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Canary bird continue singing.!!!!
Ijade orin dowe

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Kcee254: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kestolove:
Ipob ND biafra people really dope dix man..
why cant u say something without talking about ipob or stupidity is in your lineage.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
The southeast is solidly behind you umahi but please off your mic for the main time.
I want him to increase the volume so that even those at the back can hear is stupidity. He's no different from all of them. Once they change party,they become saints.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
obami007:
Lolz

When they change parties, they start telling lies
When they change party, they become saints.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Saint David Umahi will be disappointed come 2023.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
RedScorpion:
Confession time

This time, you may be forced to steal 10 billion to fund APC Campaign.
He will borrow from China this time around grin cheesy
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
seeker121:
If you sell your friend even your buyer won't trust you Umahi should thread carefully not to end being used and dump by APC.
He won't even be used.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Never knew this guy was this stupid and gaulible.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Bizibi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
I pity this man...
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by meeky247: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
but why is it that any body that joins apc start misbehaving
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Coolbadguy: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
This man is becoming a fool right now, spewing and singing like a crying baby same party you have enjoyed since 1999 till date, same party that gave you governorship ticket twice and work for you to succeed and now same people are evil and your blood brother is still in the party enjoying same thing, it shows that this man is an ingrate and a hypocrite who lack control of mouth, i don talk am before say many politician for naija useless well well, na only him defect when nobody follow am so na make am dey spew rubbish from him mouth because i can see that he is regretting his move, na only the guy waka go na dey pain am, wrong calculation.
Sorry oga cry cry and singing baby enjoy your defection alone.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by AsawanaDgreat: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
You will be probe in no time, Don't worry
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by ezechi24(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
The southeast is solidly behind you umahi but please off your mic for the main time.

which south east is solidly behind him...okorocha, uduaghan,apkabio,orji uzor kalu, and many more foolish southern politicians are now lost and this mugu decides to join the list of the lost sheep...if umahi was a strong polician he could have gone to APC before the second election...PDP made him and they own him ...I pity him sha because his end is already in site...
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by SocialJustice: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
This man has turned into a parrot.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Ninokingz1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
I can't just place it right now. His advisers should caution him now cause words said can't be taken back.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Leo588(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A lie from a kid can be accommodating because he would change one day, if he's corrected.

But for a an elderly man to lie, is a disgrace to old age.

Ever since this man decamped to APC he has been sayin all manner of rubbish. "Too much talk have lie in it, no matter how true your words seems to be".

He to spill the rubbish now because Buhari is behind him... No wonder his Deputy Governor refused to decamp
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Emekaonline: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A lie from a kid can be accommodating because he would change one day, if he's corrected.

Ever since this man decamped to APC he has been sayin all manner of rubbish. "Too much talk have lie in it, no matter how true your words seems to be".

But if this statement was made by someone leaving the APC against the APC you will believe it. Too much of listening to lunatic Kanu has not done you any good

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Emekaonline: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
You will be probe in no time, Don't worry

Just because he decamped?? Hahahaha. But if it the other way round and he is being probed, you and your family will be crying witchhunting.........................
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Emekaonline: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
meeky247:
but why is it that any body that joins apc start misbehaving

It is not when they join APC that they start misbehaving. It has been part of them while they are in the PDP but because there was no freedom to express themselves, so they kept quiet. But now they are no longer any party leader that will threaten them.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by VEE2010(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
I have said it before, Gov Umahi is gradually losing his political capital. He needs to apply some restraints in his utterances. Leaders are not supposed to talk any how or say things that betrays their power of discretion. All I can see is, he is actually belittling himself, this claim shows he can easily be coerced or influenced to take a decision which ordinarily should be discretionary. I hope he can just maintain some calmness and keeps embracing his newly chosen party. His continues complains and blames will only help his party not to take him serious or even trust him on sensitive issues. He's a good man in terms of achievement and programs to uplift his people but talking too much is not helping his political career or even his alignment with the ruling party
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Sunsets: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Sunsets: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
On behalf of Association of United Parrots, we disassociate ourselves from David Umahi. He is a canary.
SocialJustice:
This man has turned into a parrot.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by aksule(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
He has stated the reason he joined the ruling party. Afraid of EFCC.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by BigBizzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
force kill you there...these mumu politicians sha
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Gidangyarah: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
This man is truly a drowning man. Why didn't he cried out far then? He is just looking for cheap sympathy.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by rhames(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kosiso12:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373659/forced-borrow-n5bn-fund-pdp-campaign-gov-umahi/

But didn't his PDP stalwarts borrow money to fund his campaign when he won the governorship seat.

A wise Igbo man once said

Nwankpukpu uwe na umuaka

Short man na small picking mate.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Coinbased: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Arabs999: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=gaius01 post=96613932]Arrrrrrrh

[/quotes]

He became a liar because he decamped to a party of liars where Mr Liar himself is the Honorable Minister of of Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.