Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" (27120 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by golddare: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kosiso12:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373659/forced-borrow-n5bn-fund-pdp-campaign-gov-umahi/

If you know what these men did to get to where they are you will know that Naija cannot progress under PDP and APC.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Jostoman: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A lie from a kid can be accommodating because he would change one day, if he's corrected.

But for a an elderly man to lie, is a disgrace to old age.

Ever since this man decamped to APC he has been sayin all manner of rubbish. "Too much talk have lie in it, no matter how true your words seems to be".

he said they force him to borrow 5billion with gun or Cutlass? . nonsense
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Deepthoughts: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kosiso12:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373659/forced-borrow-n5bn-fund-pdp-campaign-gov-umahi/
This Umahi is becoming stupid n more stupid every day, professor kperogi once said that,no joins APC without becoming stupid"now I know he was correct,Umahi would certainly end up as a laughing stock,a case of moving from grace to grass.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by ThatFairGuy1: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tax collector party
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by thuxzwda1: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:
Dave Umahi were you forced @ gunpoint to do all this? Did you filed a complaint with the EFCC?

Na after u lose bet..na im u go complain nah
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by davidque: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
What an idiot! He will borrow much more in APC
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by EMMY76: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi have now become a good student of lie Muhammed since joining the apc how is it possible for someone to arrange a whole #5b bank loan on ur behalf without ur consent are you the pdp presidential candidate or what exactly do you stand to gain?
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by emmyrate1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
360degreess:
My friend shut up.You and I know that PDP are the Grand masters of corruption in Nigeria.Kiss the truth and stay healthy.
who are PDP, who are APC? Same people running around
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by ezegold4we: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Umahi is becoming extremely stupid on a daily basis.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Miracle2020: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
No wonder Wike called them 'Tax collectors '. Party of thieves.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Hyperchi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
360degreess:
My friend shut up.You and I know that PDP are the Grand masters of corruption in Nigeria.Kiss the truth and stay healthy.

but during that time human kingdom was richer, but now animal kingdom is taking over
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Boyooosa(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
We should disregard truth

Is this one insane?
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by chinedumoooo: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Didn't he get it back.

Talkative hypocrite
You are quick to judge.
Do you investigate,(NO).
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by calcal: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
This man no dey shame, old foo!
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by PropertyBuying(f): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Interesting revelation. Hmmmm grin cool
Racoon:
Dave Umahi were you forced @ gunpoint to do all this? Did you filed a complaint with the EFCC?
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Halo22: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
It is like there's a pill or injection given to these people when they join APC, that makes them talk like mad people.
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Waley98(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
And you are just telling us now.

Drop your detail make I credit you back. Ode, because you are now in Fulham. You want to spoil Westham oponu
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by Driveway: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2020
So na u be the Presidential Candidate wey make u go loan 5bn. There is more to this, una go expose una sef
Re: Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" by AsawanaDgreat: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emekaonline:

Just because he decamped?? Hahahaha. But if it the other way round and he is being probed, you and your family will be crying witchhunting.........................
like you and your family is crying now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest / Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / 2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.