Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person (268 Views)

I Am Having Relationship With My Brothers Wife / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Any HIV Positive Person On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Today being HIV day, we must remember to treat them well n not discriminate against the carriers. We shd be by their sides as they face their challenges.
I know some ppl are currently married to some carriers of the virus and they practise safe sex. The question now is: who among us here can claim to be good natured enough to be able to date n marry a HIV positive person or better still , who among us here has ever had an affair with a carrier knowingly or unknowingly?
Re: Having Relationship With HIV Positive Person by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
For some who don"t have , please stay safe and for people who are living with HIV/AIDS, our prayers are for you , may healing hands of God heal you . AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / g / Free N250 Card Follow Link And Download Palm Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.