Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) (4060 Views)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by marvelck: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Yes, Genny Uzoma is the only actress in Nollywood, who doesn't sleep around with men to make ends meet like most of her colleagues.

Every thing she has, she worked her ass off for it. Working on movie set back to back, day and night.

She's currently one of the most sought after actresses in Nollywood, cos she is a very good actrees. And she is also one of the few responsible ones in the industry. I can say all this, cos I know her personally... She is hardly controversial, she's friends with all her colleagues and doesn't come online to slam anybody or show off her house or cars...

She's a very decent and down to earth actress

Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by gift2xl: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
My grandma is a virgin.

Lie Muhammad and I attended the same secondary school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by mosdii(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
opposite. She is the most sought after actress because she is the less expensive giver. She has given to the extent that she has been nicknamed "Givenchy".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
With the way she spread out those legs for posture, it is a clear indication she can spread them wide and far aapart in the aza room......

See the writing on the wall na!!!
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by aristocratic5(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
I played street football with osibanjo
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by emperorAY(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
aristocratic5:
no be lie
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by hashtagged(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
That's cause she is ugly
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by JohnnyBling(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
With the way she spread out those legs for posture, it is a clear indication she can spread them wide and far aapart in the aza room......

See the writing on the wall na!!!

Wetin dem write for the wall undecided
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin
aristocratic5:

grin grin
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
mosdii:
opposite.
She is the most sought after actress because she is the less expensive giver.
She has given to the extent that she has been nicknamed "Givenchy".

you dey madt grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by mosdii(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

you dey madt grin grin grin
You dey craze I mean real crace

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by adexdon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
marvelck:
Yes, Genny Uzoma is the only actress in Nollywood, who doesn't sleep around with men to make ends meet like most of her colleagues.

Every thing she has, she worked her ass off for it. Working on movie set back to back, day and night.

She's currently one of the most sought after actresses in Nollywood, cos she is a very good actrees. And she is also one of the few responsible ones in the industry. I can say all this, cos I know her personally... She is hardly controversial, she's friends with all her colleagues and doesn't come online to slam anybody or show off her house or cars...

Bihari is not stubborn wink
marvelck:

Bihari is not stubborn
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by Kingsintei(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bia... This op sef, seems like you relate to this Genny oh. One certain moniker "palmwinetapper" use to do this same thing that year for one MBGN like dat.
Re: Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) by LikeAking: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are u her tau tau record keeper?

(1) (Reply)

You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.