Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? (10872 Views)

Qatar Scholarship Grant : 2022/23 International Students / Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? / Pls Can Nysc Reopen Of The Nysc Portal For Uploading Of Student Names??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by WiszyFraud: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Warlord2014(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
OcVoice:

She should go to the camp and register first. After registration she can talk to the camp head about it. They will allow her to go and come back. Camp is 3 weeks.

I remembered during my NYSC, I left the camp after registration and travelled to Lagos to write GTB corpers test and Spring bank corpers test. Got my letter to serve at Spring bank, then went back to the North (NYSC camp)

I had to settle the soldiers at the gate when I was leaving.
thanks alot
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Warlord2014(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
I really thank you all...
Your comments have saved the situation...
I am grateful.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Warlord2014(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
OcVoice:

She should go to the camp and register first. After registration she can talk to the camp head about it. They will allow her to go and come back. Camp is 3 weeks.

I remembered during my NYSC, I left the camp after registration and travelled to Lagos to write GTB corpers test and Spring bank corpers test. Got my letter to serve at Spring bank, then went back to the North (NYSC camp)

I had to settle the soldiers at the gate when I was leaving.
Oshe baddest!...nice strategy.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Ethanuella: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
No worries. She can simply request some days leave for her wedding.

About 3 years ago, I resumed camp a week to my wedding, and filed for exeat after every necessary documentation. You know one funny thing...

I returned to camp a week later, spent 2 extra days and dashed off again.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by oluwaseun89333: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tag em on Twitter
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Charleshafo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Take along your wedding invitation letter and pictures of your introduction and schedule appointment with Camp Director or State Coordinator. I believe they will grant your request if you can defend your claim.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by kzmoney1: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Let her go to camp with her invitation card, after the Registration in camp, she will use that invitation card as evidence to exit from camp and she will come back during pop. To collect her ppa letter.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by Andeze(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Very possible, but she has to register in camp first or better still decline the callup letter.
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by perrydolla(f): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ask google
Re: Can NYSC Grant A Permit For A Wedding? by sircomputer(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ask Davido,he will tell you how he arranged himself out of camp to concerts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Important Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Make Available Now / Question For Foreign Trained Graduates/ Corpers / NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.