Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria (6512 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
When South Sudan split from North Sudan, the two nations agreed to divide the oil revenue between them, although most of the resource is located in the South. Nigeria needs to adopt a similar strategy to break free from Northern Nigeria. Oil is the only thing that holds our people together, and as a Southerner, I am willing to give the North 50% of the oil in return for self governance and a dissolution of this mockery called Nigeria.

Southern Nigeria is the most wealthy and prosperous region on the African continent. Southern Nigerian test scores in the U.K rival (and perhaps surpass) the Chinese, while Hausa/Fulani test scores are lower than pakistan and Somalia. We are wasting our potential by being chained together with these corpse-like people. Please, Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. Put aside your differences, and read the writing on the wall:

Northern Nigeria is rapidly descending into failed state status. Men roam the streets with 4k-47s and massacre is so common it rarely makes the news. We must free ourselves from this drowning man or we will drown with him.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Karlovich: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself, the north should generate oil from Sambisa forest and Chad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by ggood: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which Oil They should go to lake Chad and drill

9 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
When South Sudan split from North Sudan, the two nations agreed to divide the oil revenue between them, although most of the resource is located in the South. Nigeria needs to adopt a similar strategy to break free from Northern Nigeria. Oil is the only thing that holds our people together, and as a Southerner, I am willing to give the North 50% of the oil in return for self governance and a dissolution of this mockery called Nigeria.

Southern Nigeria is the most wealthy and prosperous region on the African continent. Southern Nigerian test scores in the U.K rival (and perhaps surpass) the Chinese, while Hausa/Fulani test scores are lower than pakistan and Somalia. We are wasting our potential by being chained together with these corpse-like people. Please, Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. Put aside your differences, and read the writing on the wall:

Northern Nigeria is rapidly descending into failed state status. Men roam the streets with 4k-47s and massacre is so common it rarely makes the news. We must free ourselves from this drowning man or we will drown with him.

You need to STOP opening senseless threads. You hear me. Go get a life.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:

You have made a powerful statement here.
South Sudan only grants Sudan exclusive right of way to convey their little Crude oil to the global market.
We SS won't give even a glass cup of crude nor are we gonna give them free passage to use our maritime resources. Dem go pay for every every

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by XANDERO85: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Trust me, their interest in sustaining this evil contraption has more to do with oyel and gas! There's access to the sea as well as controlling the Nigerian politics, business market and environment so their regions and states can continue to leech off of and so their forbes-rated billionaires can sustain their billions and ranking!

If Nigeria dagbaru, where will Kano see money to service their 44 local gov't areas; where will Buhari see funds to build railway to connect to his fathers village in Niger; etc-etc-etc?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

South Sudan only grants Sudan exclusive right of way to convey their little Crude oil to the global market.
We SS won't give even a glass cup of crude nor are we gonna give them free passage to use our maritime resources. Dem go pay for every every
So you would continue allowing the North to control 100% of the oil via the NNPC which is staffed by northerners and Buhari -- only to have them "dash" you maybe 40% (that drops to maybe 10% - 20% if we are talking just SS) of the revenue in the form of state distributions? You would rather continue allowing your "maritime resources" (ports, etc.) to be grossly mismanaged by the Federal government, which is staffed with northerners?

If the wisdom of my 50/50 compromise is not clear to you guys, then my people are infinitely stupider than I thought, and you deserve to be ruled by these animals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Homeboiy: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which south are you talking about?

The one that contains East and west of only South south.

Igbos and yorubas cannot form a country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by XANDERO85: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
So you would rather give the the north 100% control over the oil via the NNPC which is staffed by northerners and Buhari who is a northerner only to have them "dash" you maybe 40% of the revenue? You would rather your "maritime resources" be grossly mismanaged by the Federal government, which is staffed with northerners?

If the wisdom of my 50/50 compromise is not clear to you guys, then my people are infinitely stupider than I thought, and you deserve to be ruled by these animals.

It's like you're just realising Southerners, for all their literacy, are very daft! Their over-sabi no get part two! They're too smart for their own good!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
XANDERO85:

It's like you're just realising Southerners, for all their literacy, are very daft! Their over-sabi no get part two! They're too smart for their own good!
Clearly. I'm a Nigerian American so I can see it from a birds eye view. These people have very bad instincts. Its no wonder supposedly "educated" people find themselves ruled by herdsman and aboki.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
So you would continue allowing the North to control 100% of the oil via the NNPC which is staffed by northerners and Buhari -- only to have them "dash" you maybe 40% (that drops to maybe 10% - 20% if we are talking just SS) of the revenue in the form of state distributions? You would rather continue allowing your "maritime resources" (ports, etc.) to be grossly mismanaged by the Federal government, which is staffed with northerners?

Hold the fire there....man
Truth is that even if you give them 60% the North won't wanna go their own way. Till it is forced.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Hold the fire there....man
Truth is that even if you give them 60% the North won't wanna go their own way. Till it is forced.
Have you consulted them to arrive at this opinion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Why? You are already in a country, dumb animal. The only thing that will change is that there will no longer be Boko Haram and Fulani bandits. Why are the Yoruba so over-threatened by the Igbo that you ignore your own slavery? Worthless people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by XANDERO85: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Homeboiy:

Are Igbos' and Yorubas' sharing the same country the problem, or is the problem really the governing structure they both exist and operate under?

Even the Nigeria we all signed up to on 1st Oct' 1960, could have seen this country have some acceptable level of socio-economic development, but that first coup gave those that don't mean well for the country the window of opportunity to come in and take over......and the rest as they say is history! Notice how they now conveniently blame the entire Igbo race for them sticking to the unworkable status-quo they instituted since 1966? How convenient! wink

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
Have you consulted them to arrive at this opinion?
No Parasites wanna negotiate with Rich Host if the power is with the parasites.

The North wants to dominate the South and take all including the land water air ... mark this

4 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
With the above it is obvious Nigeria exist today just because of fear of the north not because we love Nigeria,that why i laugh at one Nigerianist in the south they are the worst hypocrites and cowards on Earth because the day The north decides to break away from Nigeria they will not pick up arms to fight the north to keep the country one never ! They would rather rejoice and celebrate it
Cowards indeed..

10 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

No Parasites wanna negotiate with Rich Host if the power is with the parasites.

The North wants to dominate the South and take all including the land water air ... mark this
Then why aren't the Southerners fighting back? There are millions of Northerners living in the south -- a serious group of people would have started with them.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
Then why aren't the Southerners fighting back? There are millions of Northerners living in the south -- a serious group of people would have started with them.
Can you pls start the process.... I will join you

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by XANDERO85: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:
With the above it is obvious Nigeria exist today just because of fear of the north not because we love Nigeria,that why i laugh at one Nigerianist in the south they are the worst hypocrites and cowards on Earth because the day The north decides to break away from Nigeria they will not pick up arms to fight the north to keep the country one never ! They would rather rejoice and celebrate it
Cowards indeed..

Trust me, that night they're gonna party like it's nineteen ninety nine (1999)! wink
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by ProT: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Today, in this geographical space, the North controls the oil resources 100%; the North controls ur land, ports, water bodies and everything thereof.

What makes you think the North would even accept such miserly 50%?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by XANDERO85: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:

You talk like someone who is ready to fight and spill blood for his freedom, but we both know that isn't the case.

If Southern Nigerians have the balls for an armed confrontation with the North, then why aren't you capable of wiping out the enemy currently in your land. Fulani herdsmen have penetrated as far south as Delta, killing and raping everything in sight, but you monkeys just run and cry instead of wiping them the fuq out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4pKrfdbJs

Knowing you are cowardly and spineless men, the only solution is negotiation. And a 50/50 split of the oil is the only way the North will agree to leave.

That guy you're quoting is a frustrated Fulani man!
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by ProT: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:

You talk like someone who is ready to fight and spill blood for his freedom, but we both know that isn't the case.

If Southern Nigerians have the balls for an armed confrontation with the North, then why aren't you capable of wiping out the enemy currently in your land. Fulani herdsmen have penetrated as far south as Delta, killing and raping everything in sight, but you monkeys just run and cry instead of wiping them the fuq out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4pKrfdbJs

Knowing you are cowardly and spineless men, the only solution is negotiation. And a 50/50 split of the oil is the only way the North will agree to leave.

What even makes u believe the North would accept that 50% deal to free something they control 100%?

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
ProT:

Today, in this geographical space, the North controls the oil resources 100%; the North controls ur land, ports, water bodies and everything thereof.

What makes you think the North would even accept such miserly 50%?

The north has totally dominated Nigeria, I blame the yorubas for that it all started in 1966 when the war broke out ,why did yorubas allow gowon move the capital to the north form Lagos without a fight? so any attempt to split Nigeria by war ,the south will suffer heavy casualties because north dominates the military,so we southerners are doomed war or no war..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

The north has totally dominated Nigeria, I blame the yorubas for that it all started in 1966 when the war broke out ,why did yorubas allow gowon move the capital to the north form Lagos without a fight? so any attempt to split Nigeria by war ,the south will suffer heavy casualties because north dominates the military,so we southerners are doomed war or no war..
The North is landlocked, and the south controls all navigable ports. Right now, the military dynamics tilt heavily in our favor. All we have to do is block food imports to the North, and their population will starve.

We also have access to the oil and gas infrastructure. They can't even refine the fuel for their planes, tanks and armored cars -- their whole army would collapse in less than a year.

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Standing5(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ignorance is a disease. Nobody needs oil to move ahead in life.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
ProT:

What even makes u believe the North would accept that 50% deal to free something they control 100%?
50% would allow them to maintain (or even increase) their total revenue from the oil because they won't have to distribute cash to the southern states. The deal would allow Northern Nigeria to split away without sacrificing its revenue.

I think splitting Nigeria will benefit the North as much as the south. They can focus all their attention on securing and governing their country instead of oppressing and mismanaging ours.

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
The North is landlocked, and the south controls all navigable ports. Right now, the military dynamics tilt heavily in our favor. All we have to do is block food imports to the North, and their population will starve.

We also have access to the oil and gas infrastructure. They can't even refine the fuel for their planes, tanks and armored cars -- their whole army would collapse in less than a year.

I laugh in hausa,the north controls the navy ,so even at sea we are doomed,because they will prevent and blockade us from amunition supplies just like biafra, lthey will shoot down supply planes if they sight any,we will have no choice unless southern soldiers are brave enough to sieze some ships and warplanes which I don't think they are brave enough to do..
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

I laugh in hausa,the north controls the navy ,so even at sea we are doomed,because they will prevent and blockade us from amunition supplies just like biafra, lthey will shoot down supply planes if they sight any,we will have no choice unless southern soldiers are brave enough to sieze some ships and warplanes which I don't think they are brave enough to do..
Controlling the navy vs. controlling the port are two different things. A Hasua army would never be able to penetrate deep enough to take the ports in Lagos, Koko, or Port Harcourt. If they attempt a blockade from the sea, we can get supplies from Cotonou. Stop being a coward. These people will lose the war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
If America could defeat Britain and gain its freedom, we can defeat a gang of illiterate herdsmen and Almajiri. But the only way to win is if the Yoruba join the fight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo Convenes ‘Journalists For United Nigeria’ / US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber / Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.