Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,568 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria (6540 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by IJOBA2: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

The Navy is the least abokinized force for two reasons

1. Aboki can't swim . You drown in knee deep waters

2. Being a navy commander of a vessel is not by quota system you must know everything about navigating a ship, maintaining the engines and crew and have an indept understanding of maritime law and be a strategic naval war dog.

A naval ship is both a barracks, a war platform and a diplomatic emmisary .

Abokis can not make the cut.

Only time you see abokis in the Navy they are on finance or adminstration and not one single aboki is allowed to command the smallest naval speed boat.

MAI-GIDA WHY CANT YOU BE PROUD OF ARREWA FOR ONCE JORR TORI OLORUN embarassed
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

a barrel of crude oil was selling at over 100$ during Jonathan's regime, what did Jonathan do for his SS people? he only built a 2 lecture rooms University in his town LMAO.

Madam peace, Jonathan, Allison Madueke Okonjo Iweala all looted their money, Jonathan even spent billions just to organize a prayer section for the country according to sources... hahaha..LMAO.

fantastically corrupt people, look at Bayelsa, Look at Delta, look at Akwa ibom that should be models states, they are shitholes..

now that hydrocarbons is useless, they are now crying...
You are not lying here.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oga,what is South? Is it our Niger-Delta oil you,Chinedu,from Anambra wants to give 50% out You well so sad
The same oil is what's feeding you. You are just as parasitic.
Also,that the South is better than the North does not mean we're great. We're still a shit-hole. Nothing much will change from how the South's currently is,even with secession.

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by GidiCars: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
When South Sudan split from North Sudan, the two nations agreed to divide the oil revenue between them, although most of the resource is located in the South. Nigeria needs to adopt a similar strategy to break free from Northern Nigeria. Oil is the only thing that holds our people together, and as a Southerner, I am willing to give the North 50% of the oil in return for self governance and a dissolution of this mockery called Nigeria.

Southern Nigeria is the most wealthy and prosperous region on the African continent. Southern Nigerian test scores in the U.K rival (and perhaps surpass) the Chinese, while Hausa/Fulani test scores are lower than pakistan and Somalia. We are wasting our potential by being chained together with these corpse-like people. Please, Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. Put aside your differences, and read the writing on the wall:

Northern Nigeria is rapidly descending into failed state status. Men roam the streets with 4k-47s and massacre is so common it rarely makes the news. We must free ourselves from this drowning man or we will drown with him.

First of all, stop saying we southerners, there is no such thing as a southern nigeria. There's YORUBA, ibo, niger delta just like in the old regional system. The ND people wanted to stay on their own but ojukwu forced them to be part of biafra cause he had his eyes on the oil.

Secondly, leave YORUBA people alone. Why do ibos like putting mouth in YORUBA people matter? We're not the ones holding you from declaring biafra. Go challenge your governors, reps and politicians to support your agitation and see if you don't get biafra.

Lastly, when secession eventually happens, it will be a YORUBA nation, ibos would be foreigners and would have to leave the region and apply for a visa before being let into the new country. You know how you lots like to flood the YORUBA land while YORUBAs hardly come to your side. Time has shown that history would always repeat itself. Just watch and see. wink

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by afube: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
ProT:

Today, in this geographical space, the North controls the oil resources 100%; the North controls ur land, ports, water bodies and everything thereof.

What makes you think the North would even accept such miserly 50%?

This is why I love the spirit of these ipob youth..........they have cast aside mental slavery !
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by marsman: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goodmarlian:

The north has totally dominated Nigeria, I blame the yorubas for that it all started in 1966 when the war broke out ,why did yorubas allow gowon move the capital to the north form Lagos without a fight? so any attempt to split Nigeria by war ,the south will suffer heavy casualties because north dominates the military,so we southerners are doomed war or no war..
You know nothing... Having the capital in an area close to Ocean is Dangerous to the country, especially during war, Gowon knew this.
Brazilian Navy entered Lagos through there Marin without no one knowing, when the capital was still in Lagos, Now tell me if that was during war, The capital would have being Conquered and that would have led to the end of the Nation. Blame you forefathers instead for there greediness, which led to the down fall of the country.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
You are not lying here.
The month of June Allocation.

Delta State - 21 billion naira

Akwa ibom state - 17 billion naira

Rivers State - 14 billion naira

Bayelsa - 13 billion naira

Kano - 7 billion naira ( the northern states with the highest allocation)

the problem is not always the North, let's all start from our respective states.

you accused Yorubas of being slaves just because we voted GEJ out, in his first election 2011 he won 5 states in SW except Osun.

what did we get in return? nothing, he oppressed us, we didn't held any reasonable position under him, The biggest we held was the ministry of Agriculture..

now tell me if it's plausible to vote in someone who oppressed you (despite supporting him in his first tenure bid) ? answer me.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by marsman: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
What I have gathered from this thread is that most Yoruba actually identify with the Hausa Fulani rulership of Nigeria and would rather maintain the status quo than join their brothers in the South for freedom. If they are too foolish to understand the threat posed by the North, fine. They will understand it soon. Nigeria will collapse one way or the other. Either amicably, through war, or in a Zimbabwe style currency crash.

Abeg, Niger delta militants resume your attacks. Crash the naira to $1 to 1000, and let these monkeys know what suffering feels like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4EyhxeFoU
Who would listen to a tribalistic pig like your self. Retard.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by afube: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
GidiCars:

First of all, stop saying we southerners, there is no such thing as a southern nigeria. There's YORUBA, ibo, niger delta just like in the old regional system. The ND people wanted to stay on their own but ojukwu forced them to be part of biafra cause he had his eyes on the oil.

Secondly, leave YORUBA people alone. Why do ibos like putting mouth in YORUBA people matter? We're not the ones holding you from declaring biafra. Go challenge your governors, reps and politicians to support your agitation and see if you don't get biafra.

Lastly, when secession eventually happens, it will be a YORUBA nation, ibos would be foreigners and would have to leave the region and apply for a visa before being let into the new country. You know how you lots like to flood the YORUBA land while YORUBAs hardly come to your side. Time has shown that history would always repeat itself. Just watch and see. wink

yes o ! you will have to apply for visa too before you marry our women that you lot pine and drool over. anu mpam
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by mike8804: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
breaking Nigeria is the simplest thing I can do within few months while conquering the north only takes months to achieve. With needed apparatus and finance I can achieve that without much casualties in the south. Some of us have minds like Hitler and Stalin., all is needed is a little spark

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The month of June Allocation.

Delta State - 21 billion naira

Akwa ibom state - 17 billion naira

Rivers State - 14 billion naira

Bayelsa - 13 billion naira

Kano - 7 billion naira ( the northern states with the highest allocation)

the problem is not always the North, let's all start from our respective states.

you accused Yorubas of being slaves just because we voted GEJ, in his first election 2011 he won 5 states in SW except Osun.

what did we get in return? nothing, he oppressed us, we didn't held any reasonable position under him, The biggest we held was the ministry of Agriculture..

now tell me if it's plausible to vote in someone who oppressed you (despite supporting him in his first tenure bid) ? answer me.
If you are worried about the poor quality of leadership in the SS and SE, I can't argue with you there. But you are missing the bigger picture. Northern Nigeria brings an intolerable level of insecurity and terrorism to the country that scares away foreign investors, drains resources and will eventually collapse the whole country.

For example, the end SARS protest. Do you think a southern government would have reacted to unarmed protestors in that way? We will never have an accountable and modern government so long as the North is in charge. I thought #EndSARS would finally wake up the SW to that fact, but I guess I was wrong.

This thread has woken me up to the reality of why Nigeria is the way it is. The Yoruba are in alliance with the North, and that means the country will remain united. Whatever. I don't have to stress about Nigeria. I live abroad. cool Make I wash my hands of this worthless country.

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by BastardWike: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

[s]who is this unfortunate fellow?

was Alimi a Yoruba? has Ilorin ceased to be a Yorubaland?

Tinubu is the chosen one, stop poking your nose around Yoruba affairs, there are number of pressing issues in the east like.

increasing number of baby factories in Igboland.

OSU outcast system.

Erosion.

mass migration, Everyday thousands Igbo youths travels out in search of greener pastures ranging from Prostitution, Street Hawking e.t.c

leave Yorubas alone, these fools from SE knows everything about Yoruba, obsession at it best, the irony is that we don't even know anything about them apart from that they have 5 states through the primary school state and capital manual... hahaha
the obsession is real..

shameless people, the SS people have long been distancing themselves away from them, instead of backing off from the imaginary Attachee by force, they keep attaching themselves further.
look at the recent development in Rivers State, Wike, their once close friend was killing them like Chicken, currently, Wike has airlifted tens of hundreds of them to Niger state, awaiting killing... imagine..

these fools thinks that Christianity is the ultimate, how stupid one can be, Their are thousands of them in Indonesia and Malaysia prisons awaiting death by hanging, Malaysia and Indonesia are Muslims countries and these fools won't stop trafficking drugs to Muslim countries..

millions of them visit U.A.E every year..

hahaha.

despite the clampdown by Governor wike, this never do well idiots still won't disembark on the SS/SE attachment, Hahaha LMAO.

shameless idiots..

Ogun will strike your father's left ball.

they are so obsessed with Yorubas, they know almost everything about SW, from the demography of our religion, to history to almost everything..

the irony is that they think Christianity is the ultimate, was it the same Christianity that thought you fools baby factory, kidnapping, OSU outcast, Prostitution, Ngwa cannibalism practice?

hahah..
[/s]

You end up filling an entire page with gibberish. You this ignorant little boy, how many times will they educate you that Igbos are indigenous to both the SE and SS? So, because some abo.ki soldiers created states and arbitrarily called some areas SE and SS now means Igbos in the Niger Delta will stop being Igbos or identify with their kids? Egbema village in Imo State was divided into two; one part remains in Imo State while the other part is in Rivers State. Same thing happened in Abia State where Asa/Ndoki areas were carved into Rivers State among others. I know it pains you that SE and SS is united while leaving you in the cold alone.

Your SW is filled with hideous looking ghetto settlements and that is why all of you now claim to come from Lagos. Even in the same Lagos all of you want to die on top of, Igbos have continued to displace you, pushing you to places like Mushin, Maroko, Agege, Ikorodu and other dungeons where you can afford the rent while we occupy the nice areas. The last time it was your old men that were seen on national television crying and lamenting shamelessly that Igbos have chased them out of Lagos and begging Tinubu your god to come to their rescue shocked shocked

Tinubu has reduced you guys to bambiala and owo da generation. The average yoruba child now want to grow up and be like MC oluomo while Igbos keep hustling.

By 2023, Tinubu's disgrace will be complete and he will send you zombies to come out and cause nuisance but that is when you all will be mercilessly flogged with koboko. If you guys have sense, no matter how little, you would have read the handwriting on the wall to know that Tinubu has been used and dumped already.

Continue decieving yourself while Fulanis continue to entrench their hold on Lagos. Already, yorubas can't clear certain goods at the wharf without getting clearance from their fulani masters. NPA and everything of worth is in the hands of Fulanis, now they've created a royal stool too. Very soon, the Jos scenario will start playing out in Lagos.

Ignorant little boys like you won't go and be enlightened from those who are far above you in wisdom and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Aconomist: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
BastardWike:

You end up filling an entire page with gibberish. You this ignorant little boy, how many times will they educate you that Igbos are indigenous to both the SE and SS? So, because some abo.ki soldiers created states and arbitrarily called some areas SE and SS now means Igbos in the Niger Delta will stop being Igbos or identify with their kids? Egbema village in Imo State was divided into two; one part remains in Imo State while the other part is in Rivers State. Same thing happened in Abia State where Asa/Ndoki areas were carved into Rivers State among others. I know it pains you that SE and SS is united while leaving you in the cold alone.

Your SW is filled with hideous looking ghetto settlements and that is why all of you now claim to come from Lagos. Even in the same Lagos all of you want to die on top of, Igbos have continued to displace you, pushing you to places like Mushin, Maroko, Agege, Ikorodu and other dungeons where you can afford the rent while we occupy the nice areas. The last time it was your old men that were seen on national television crying and lamenting shamelessly that Igbos have chased them out of Lagos and begging Tinubu your god to come to their rescue shocked shocked

Tinubu has reduced you guys to bambiala and owo da generation. The average yoruba child now want to grow up and be like MC oluomo while Igbos keep hustling.

By 2023, Tinubu's disgrace will be complete and he will send you zombies to come out and cause nuisance but that is when you all will be mercilessly flogged with koboko. If you guys have sense, no matter how little, you would have read the handwriting on the wall to know that Tinubu has been used and dumped already.

Continue decieving yourself while Fulanis continue to entrench their hold on Lagos. Already, yorubas can't clear certain goods at the wharf without getting clearance from their fulani masters. NPA and everything of worth is in the hands of Fulanis, now they've created a royal stool too. Very soon, the Jos scenario will start playing out in Lagos.

Ignorant little boys like you won't go and be enlightened from those who are far above you in wisdom and understanding.
As someone who used to ship goods to Apapa, the bolded is very true. Just wash your hands of it brother. We can't fix Nigeria. Go abroad and forget about these idiots. They will dig their own graves.

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Standing5:
Ignorance is a disease. Nobody needs oil to move ahead in life.
What do you know about crude oil, go do some research about it. Why is dangote and BUA investing billions of dollars building refineries for petroleum?
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
The North can't even secure its own territory and these dumb animals think they can win a full fledged war with the south. Some people just like slavery, so they will make any brainless excuse to remain in such a condition.
Oponu, you are in America, but war-mongering with northern Nigeria, come home first, if you can come home and carry weapon, I will follow you.
Op, how old are you self?

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by ofeco: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
When South Sudan split from North Sudan, the two nations agreed to divide the oil revenue between them, although most of the resource is located in the South. Nigeria needs to adopt a similar strategy to break free from Northern Nigeria. Oil is the only thing that holds our people together, and as a Southerner, I am willing to give the North 50% of the oil in return for self governance and a dissolution of this mockery called Nigeria.

Southern Nigeria is the most wealthy and prosperous region on the African continent. Southern Nigerian test scores in the U.K rival (and perhaps surpass) the Chinese, while Hausa/Fulani test scores are lower than pakistan and Somalia. We are wasting our potential by being chained together with these corpse-like people. Please, Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. Put aside your differences, and read the writing on the wall:

Northern Nigeria is rapidly descending into failed state status. Men roam the streets with 4k-47s and massacre is so common it rarely makes the news. We must free ourselves from this drowning man or we will drown with him.

you that is promising 50% to the North don't even a drop of oil in your village

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
That's why poverty and wretchedness will forever remain your portion. Any idiot who doesn't know that poverty is a curse, deserves to suffer it in abundance.

Coronabirus:
Dobu really know the definition of poor? There is nothing shameful in being poor.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
If you are worried about the poor quality of leadership in the SS and SE, I can't argue with you there. But you are missing the bigger picture. Northern Nigeria brings an intolerable level of insecurity and terrorism to the country that scares away foreign investors, drains resources and will eventually collapse the whole country.

For example, the end SARS protest. Do you think a southern government would have reacted to unarmed protestors in that way? We will never have an accountable and modern government so long as the North is in charge. I thought #EndSARS would finally wake up the SW to that fact, but I guess I was wrong.

This thread has woken me up to the reality of why Nigeria is the way it is. The Yoruba are in alliance with the North, and that means the country will remain united. Whatever. I don't have to stress about Nigeria. I live abroad. cool Make I wash my hands of this worthless country.
Nigeria is currently not in a good state, obviously.

was endSARS also a duel between North and South? I thought the protest was about ending SARS brutality in NIGERIA, the protest which started very well, but later hijacked to destabilize Yorubaland, was the bigger part of the protest not in Yorubaland? listen, most of us has seen through the protest, it's something we would never pray/wish to happen again.
the damages (not property per say) is what I don't know how we would correct at the moment.

can their be a massacre without dead bodies, blood and other physical proofs of casualties?

see, I was a stunt supporter of endSARS but the later development of the protest is what I do not support..

and once again, don't make the ENDsars protest a South vs North thingy, it would further validate what most of us think about the later development.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by joinnow: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
2020 Nigeria Military Strength - Global Firepower
www.globalfirepower.com
come back
and you will laugh Nigeria
Nothing we get
in person or material
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by ImadeUReadThis: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
The OP is not a Niger Deltan but a yaribanza so I don't see what gives him the audacity to negotiate his freedom from Nigeria with the resources of the Niger Delta ?

Is it everything ND oil will do for you?

I am really sick and tired of these yaribanzas and their yamira judases.

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
The North is landlocked, and the south controls all navigable ports. Right now, the military dynamics tilt heavily in our favor. All we have to do is block food imports to the North, and their population will starve.

We also have access to the oil and gas infrastructure. They can't even refine the fuel for their planes, tanks and armored cars -- their whole army would collapse in less than a year.

I have been reading comments in this thread, yours and that of others, but damn! I can't take this arrant display of ignorance and bigotry anymore Its sickening and disgusting.

Do you know that over 65% of Nigeria's agricultural produce is from the north? That you think in the event of warfare blockading the north will cause starvation there simply shows how ignorant you are. If Nigeria had embraced mechanised agriculture, the north has the capacity to feed not only Nigeria but Africa at large.

Again, your ignorance is startling , during the civil war, we all read how events pans out. In any warfare a country must always finds an ally - the Brits and Russians massively supported the Nigerian troops with every supply they need. Nigeria military is pretty much unlikely to capitulate due to the powerful allies that will be on its side. History always repeat itself you know.

A conflict that will revage my fatherland all in the name of secession wouldn't do anyone any favors as it is going to be very much likely a repetition of the bloody civil war we fought decades ago. angry

You are sitting your bias and bigotry ass over there in the States while spewing nothing but absolute hate and evil..... You are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself. angry

Besides, the South seceding may not be a solution to its problems. They should take note of south Sudan current situation - from frying pan to fire. The South should first and foremost hold its leadership accountable for bringing the economy of the region to it's knees. Moreover, most of the governors in that region are fantastically corrupt. I read on the news recently where the governor of IMO state is empowering its youth with rabbits . For heaven sake, just imagine how backward thinking and clueless your leaders are .

I am not a prophet of doom but I can envisage on the event of disintegration the south will deteriorate in virtually all aspect just like south Sudan.

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aconomist:
If America could defeat Britain and gain its freedom, we can defeat a gang of illiterate herdsmen and Almajiri. But the only way to win is if the Yoruba join the fight.

I am not supporting sides here, but man, you sound incredibly stupid and dumb . Your knowledge of history is second to nill. You know nothing about Nigeria's history let alone the bloody civil war it fought, else you wouldn't be spewing rubbish.

Kindly go and read painstakingly Nigeria's history, there are tons of books you can get that from. If you are broke as Bleep, hop on to Wikipedia, there are a couple of articles on that.

After you've done the above,then you can back let's talk but for now you sound totally uninformed.

2 Likes

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by themaestro08(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
rosebowl01:

You do realize that while you’re doing your militancy and cult wars, they (almajiri north) already take and control majority of your oil? They also control all your “maritime”? Stubbornness with no substance = stupidity.
Let us cooperate with ourselves in the south. Negotiate and cut off these eternal low life parasites from the North.

I blame the past and present clowns that ruled this country with zero vision and plans, else you all won't be shouting about the north leeching on you guys. Its a well know fact that the future economy of oil-dependent countries is bleak. By 2060 global oil demands will drop by 70%. Some countries like the UK have already passed a law that will ban the importation of petrol-powered vehicles In the country by 2030, other nations are likely to follow. The aviation industry is also making plans to go electric, with fully electric powered passenger planes likely to be in operation by early as 20230. This further shows how bleak the future if oil is. Saudi Arabia has already realised this reason they have 2030 firm on sight.

The north has abundant of blessings, ranging from massive youth population to vast fertile land and massive land mass. It lacks nothing. Vast reserves of oil have also being discovered in the lake chad basin.

Let's bin this fruitless disintegration talks and channel that energy towards making our country better as that will be a win-win for us all. cool

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by EMMY76: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which southern leader is even bold enough to initiate the process of dismembering this behemoth called nigeria?
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by GidiCars: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
mike8804:
breaking Nigeria is the simplest thing I can do within few months while conquering the north only takes months to achieve. With needed apparatus and finance I can achieve that without much casualties in the south. Some of us have minds like Hitler and Stalin., all is needed is a little spark

I wanted to reply the idiott along the lines of what he posted but I just decided to let it be. A black man calling other black men monkeys simply cause he thinks he's in Yankee and better than them. When police or one oyinbo show am shege, he'll start shouting racism this, racism that. The guy na real bastardd. Make any southerner collect power 2023, he must continue and act on the 2014 confab report that Jonathan started.

If I become the president of nigeria today, give me 4 years, I'll put everything in place for a secession. If north makes too much, them go know how far. The OP is just writing unnecessary epistle trying to sound smart but is actually an idiot.
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by GidiCars: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
BastardWike:

There's actually no Southern nigeria even during the days of old. They wanted out of your biafra but you killed their leaders and forced them into your death country. Ibos secretly seek and yearn to control other tribes but were not always as smart as they thought. That was the reason why during the first coup, Nzeogwu spared ibo leaders while allowing others to kill their leaders thinking they're smarter than others. Same with Zik, he was one of the pioneers of one nigeria. A stupid ibo man left his eastern region and wanted to rule over the YORUBAs in our western region. Since we didn't allow him under regional government, he thought if nigeria became one and abolished regional system, he'll still rule YORUBAs under nigeria, but he was not as smart as he thought, same story with ironsi and many of your other leaders including the Ibo people themselves. Dumbass who think they're smarter than others.

The reason fulanis dominate customs is cause their man is in power and he put his people there under the guise of one nigeria fostered by zik. Make 2023 come make everywhere red, na una I dey pity pass, you'll shout and scream again for the world to come to your aid. Hausa and ibos have been expelled from the West in the past and it will happen again, don't get too carried away. It happened to your grandfathers and father's, it will also happen to you. Time has shown that history always repeat itself.
My advice to you is this, tell your brothers to start investing in the east cause the secession would definitely happen. That's one of the reason the north was seriously looking for oil in their region, it's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN. When you get expelled from the north and from YORUBA land, your eyes go clear. grin
Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

The part in bold captured it all about Nigeria's faith. When I was a kid, my parents will tell me how life was easy in the 1970's and early 80's and I will think they were just making it up. Then in my adult, it became very apparent that things only become worse in Nigeria as time goes by. No one can compare life during GEJ period with life in Nigeria currently. Things have become ten times worse within a few years and the reality is that the worst is still in the future when you consider Nigeria's indices.

Overpopulation with unproductive people is arguebly Nigeria's biggest problem yet the government is not even putting any policy in place or even ordinary awareness on the need to have fewer children. On the contrary, the North still encourage mass procreation based on a primitive mindset that it will increase their voting power cry cry

Nigerians think they're suffering now, but the kind of suffer and hunger that will hit this country in the coming years will be in biblical proportions. Government revenue through crude oil sales is tanking and it will continue to decrease significantly in the coming years, population growth rates is still very high, debts are piling up, recurrent expenditure is taking the entire budget yet it's barely enough, states are struggling to even pay salaries and despite all these, the Northern region has become a huge liability that is threatening to sink the entire country

Gerrard59:
Bwahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

OP na comedian grin Anyway, what have you said is actually correct. Let's think about it: in 2000 people complained the woes in the country and said 1990 was better. Those in 2010 complained that the period was bad and 2000 was better. However, within the same 2000 - 2010, Obasanjo squandered resources esp the $16BN on electrification. During the same period, Yar'adua rescinded the sale of derelict refineries and missed phasing out subsidies once and for all. Today, both men are praised and adored. Looking back, people say Jonathan's era was good and there was money. However, same Jonathan had lots of corrupt activities going on in his administration and he just like his predecessor didn't phase out subsidy. Today, Jonathan is better than Buhari.

To be fair, those men governed Nigeria when GDP growth rates exceeded 5% alongside population growth rate. However, the GDP since 2015 has not eclipsed 4% even though population growth continues above same figure. The major foreign earner - crude oil - will never get to $100 pb anytime soon. Meanwhile, the population growth is above GDP growth rate. In 2030, as bad as Buhari is today, the vast majority of Nigerians will praise him because unfortunately, 2030 will be worse. Unless there's a drastic change in the constitution and major decisions are taken, people are bound to be poorer.

To be fair, Nigeria's problem is not overpopulation but irresponsible leadership bedevilled by chronic tribalism and non-separation of the state from religion esp Islam (since the major power blocks are Moslems).

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Coronabirus:
If u think North is afta ur oil u're dumb. Oil is discovered in commercial quantity at Alkaleri Local Govt Bauchi state, in Gombe state It's also discovered, Lake Chad basin there is large deposit of oil, Benue trough, Niger state and Plateau state oil is discovered. My classmate is among the team working on the Presidential initiation for the discovery of oil in the North and all this is confirmed. Wether we're together or not one day when oil is useless as soon expected we'll explore ours for industrial purpose only not for export, Agriculture and solid minerals will then be harnessed. That'll be the time when u'll drink oil to survive I guess?

You overrate your people's drive for development. With your intolerance of other cultures, why do you think the north can ever prosper? Before you respond, check the prosperous countries across the globe, one thing unify them - acceptance of different people and their cultures. With your prehistoric Arabian culture bedevilled by chronic illiteracy and radicalism, it will be foolhardy to expect development from that part of the world. Niger and Chad which are influenced with French culture have not developed, it is Northern Nigeria with an outdated Arabian culture that will develop?

1 Like

Re: As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

You overrate your people's drive for development. With your intolerance of other cultures, why do you think the north can ever prosper? Before you respond, check the prosperous countries across the globe, one thing unify them - acceptance of different people and their cultures. With your prehistoric Arabian culture bedevilled by chronic illiteracy and radicalism, it will be foolhardy to expect development from that part of the world. Niger and Chad which are influenced with French culture have not developed, it is Northern Nigeria with an outdated Arabian culture that will develop?
Have u seen any Northern culture in common with Arabian in the North?
What concern me wth Arabs?
If not religion, the way we live, our attire, everything is completely different with thm. Are u not ashamed of ur word; d way u dress, d way u lyk whites wth inferiority, d way u do everything is in the whites way. There are more churches in Kano than number of juma'at mosques, go and get fact, all tribes are living peacefully in d north. Forget farmers-herders conflict which is decade long conflict. But there is no any SS or SE state that tolerate others culture or religion. Look at recent Endsars protest, our ppl lost billions of naira from ur ethno-religious attacks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DISCLAIMER: TheCable Did NOT Author Anti-Osinbajo Article / Kuje jailbreak: Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail Request / Breaking News!! Tompolo, Ateke, Farah Dagogo Others Declared Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.