Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! (427 Views)

Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! by chingle5(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
We witness the release of three biggest Nigerian musician albums such as DAVIDO - A Better Time Album, WIZKID - Made In Lagos Album and lastly BURNA-BOY - Twice As Tall Album....

This is the first time i will be reviewing an album, I haven't done it before. So this is what i think about the three albums

DAVIDO - A Better Time Album

Before i tell you what i think about the album cool, let me tell you what i think about DAVIDO undecided undecided

I will say this and continue saying it Wizkid is a better singer than Davido, if you think i am wrong you can check both of them freestyles and judge base on merit cool cool cool coz some people don't know the meaning undecided undecided but one great thing about Davido is that he is a better presenter/packager of music, the music, the music video, the awareness/ loudness of his music is just another level. when you come to think of it money makes things easy which have always been a fact grin grin grin well he is from a political background what do you expect undecided undecided and another thing about Davido is, he has this great personality, energizing vibe, he really is this cool person that people always wish to hangout will so regardless of him not have that melodious voice people always accept him like that cool cool

So according to the album A Better Time Album

i think these are the ones that are worth mentioning
1 FEM
2 HEAVEN
3 HOLY GROUND
4 I GOT A FRIEND
5 JOWO
6 THE BEST

Iamsynord said something about Holy Ground not been able to put on repeat but i think he doesnt know what he is talking about. To me Holy Ground is one of the best if not the best!!! cool cool

RATING : 6/10

WIZKID - Made In Lagos Album

I download this Wizkid album this afternoon and after listening to it what i notice is that most of the songs is in a slow tune so if you are one that like gbedu or those street jam I don't think it is for you but it will be good for cool atmosphere or you want to listen to something during night time. we know that wizkid is a beast back then releasing hit songs but i think it is not close to the wizkid i know, i think he can do better. i wont mention any song

RATING : 5/10

BURNA-BOY - Twice As Tall Album

i have always been a fan of burna-boy, i have not listen to burna-boy album but i have only listen to MONSTER YOU MADE on youtube from only that song alone i can tell that the album will be great. Things i know about burna-boy is that he doesn't really sing song for people to dance, he is more of a deep-philosopher,his songs are deep sometimes i wonder if it is weed that causes it

last year that burna-boy was nominated for grammy, many nigerians were rooting for him but i can tell you that some artists were not rooting for him because of some reasons known to them but this grammy nomination i can tell you that no village-people can stop him from winning it.

RATING : I can tell you that it is better than the two albums above cool cool cool we dont need to drag the matter grin grin grin

BONUS

BEST ARTIST ALBUMS I LIKE IN NO ORDER:

1 JUICE WRLD
2 AVICII
3 MGK
4 MIKE POSNER
5 COLDPLAY

Re: My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! by tidalstorm(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
chingle5:

BONUS

BEST ALBUMS ARTIST I LIKE IN NO ORDER:

1 JUICE WRLD
2 AVICII
3 MGK
4 MIKE POSNER
5 COLDPLAY
Re: My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! by chingle5(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=tidalstorm post=96623153][/quote] grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MOBO Awards 2020: Wizkid, Burna Boy Wins Big / Oma Lay Crying!!! So Sad / Reactions As Kind-hearted Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.