Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido (373 Views)

My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! / Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by Insidenaija: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Popular Nigerian hip-pop singer David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has said he would want to be remembered, not only for music but for his service to humanity, Insidenaija reports.

Davido who made this known via his verified Tweeter handle on Sunday evening, said he had served the people and a lot of people gained from his blessing.

He noted further, that he gave his family, Nigeria and the continent a good name.

In his words: “I would want to be remembered for a lot, not just music to be honest. That I served for humanity, I served the people and a lot of people gained from my blessing. I gave my family a good name, I gave my country a good name, I gave Africans a good name"

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1327961203294015489

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/i-would-want-to-be-remembered-for-a-lot-not-just-music-to-be-honest-davido/

Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by Insidenaija: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

Come and see ooo
Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by Ahmed0336(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
your success is a blessing to many. both known and unknown.

when it comes to service to humanity, you're far better of than short man devil and odogwu.

1 Like

Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by Righteousness89(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
It's Absolutely very Good to be remembered for doing good or being good and all that BUT in all your goodness if you Did not Believe and Surrender to Jesus Christ, its all a WASTE..

The Greatest Gift to Gift ourselves before we leave this earth is to Genuinely Accept JESUS Christ

1 Like

Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by mayklef(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
No cap when I say, with or without Music, OBO's got a pure heart of a king...check d list of those God has actually used OBO 2 change their story 4 life, even him Gateman (FatherDMW) blow....OBO u are blessed

1 Like

Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
King David. I stan for you. cool
Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by Hazlett1988: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
No cap,what is the essence of having money without helping others,OBO God will continue to bless you no matter the hate from others,my love for you is not just your music but the good heart you have.For those supporting WizKid how many people has the guy helped through is music my answer is none.We rise by lifting others up
Re: 'I Would Want To Be Remembered For A Lot, Not Just Music To Be Honest' - Davido by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
That is my boy cool

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Blasts Bayelsa For Making Nengi Adviser Over A 1st Class Graduate / Beware Of Having Fun With These Girls – Many Are Walking Native Doctors – David / It Is Indeed A ”who Fresh Pass” Battle For Bbnaija Lockdown Females As Keisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.