Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag (7526 Views)

What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / African American Tourists Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Nah u are getting it wrong i tormented to the point she doesn't quote me or mention me anymore

Lies... She has conquered with fact, links and evidences. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

I don't know actually ask your grandfather if you guys were slaves to the awujales lineage during the ijebu kingdom. If yes then possibly you might be from ife. Mind you the ijebu settle had three different migration legend.

I'm capitalizing on ijebu ode in order not to confuse things.
Your remo ancestors might not come from ijebu ode . but ijebu-epe is from ijebu-ode . we speak the same dialect not the remo varient type.

I just want you to know the real first migration of ijebu.
Not the later ones who came later .

this your history shows that the ifes were slave to the ijebus
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Lies... She has conquered with fact, links and evidences. grin grin
Don’t mind that nutcase. The 1st screenshot below shows his own confession.

Looking back at such confession and the testimony of other people (2nd and 3rd screenshots), I knew Nairalanders have gotten my message about him.

At the moment, any further response to him from me would simply cause him to feel dignified.

A huge bitter scar has already been left on his heart forever. The name TAO11 would take a lifetime to get off his chest. grin

I knew it was time to move on to another Bini fraudster and make such person too “popular” like I did to him.

One Bini fraudster at a time. And once I finish up such Bini fraudster and moved on to the next — there is no turning back. The damage has already been done. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Etrusen:
this your history shows that the ifes were slave to the ijebus
Amazing! You’re such a great student of history. /s

May be he should also teach you about Benin kingdom from his wealth of historical knowledge. cheesy. /s

I know now you would reason properly and say — wELL, wHo sAiD hE iS qUaLiFiEd aS a HiStoRiAn? Lol.
————————

In any case, contrary to his impersonation all along, he is in fact not an Ijebu person.

He has been exposed. He couldn’t translate only two basic Ijebu words.

Neither could anyone from his alleged Ijebu family help him out.

Rather than prove himself as he loves to do at every opportunity he gets; he fled instead. Haha

So, don’t get too excited when anonymous liars do their job — i.e., lying. grin

Cheers!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by gregyboy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
TAO11:
Don’t mind that nutcase. The 1st screenshot below shows his own confession.

Looking back at such confession and the testimony of other people (2nd and 3rd screenshots), I knew Nairalanders have gotten my message about him.

At the moment, any further response to him from me would simply cause him to feel dignified.

I knew it was time move on to another to Bini fraudster and make such person “popular” like I already did to him.

Our amazing dullard aka Tao11 lol

Your brothers would quote me for this crying on youf behalf soon
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by DenreleDave(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gregyboy see this grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Tao11 giving it to u hot hot grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Gregyboy see this grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Tao11 giving it to u hot hot grin
Lol.

Did you also see the screenshot where he himself confessed that I’ve been debunking his lies?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by gregyboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
TAO11:
Lol.

Did you also the screenshot where he himself confessed that I debunk his lies?

The screeshot tollyboy5 called you an amazing dullard

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
TAO11:
Amazing! You’re such a great student of history. /s

May be he should also teach you about Benin kingdom from his wealth of historical knowledge. cheesy. /s

I know now you would reason properly and say — wELL, wHo sAiD hE iS qUaLiFiEd aS a HiStoRiAn? Lol.
————————

In any case, contrary to his impersonation all along, he is in fact not an Ijebu person.

He has been exposed. He couldn’t translate only two basic Ijebu words.

Neither could anyone from his alleged Ijebu family help him out.

Rather than prove himself as he loves to do at every opportunity he gets; he fled instead. Haha

So, don’t get too excited when anonymous liars do their job — i.e., lying. grin

Cheers!

OK I hear madam

I only said that because the guy you are talking about stated that he is an ijebu man and he also back it up with his historical knowledge

just discuss with him as a fellow westerner rather than letting tribal misunderstanding to bring insults on both end

I be Edo man 100% so I nor suppose involve myself for westerners issues

have a nice time

WA DOO !!!!
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Etrusen:
OK I hear madam. I only said that because the guy you are talking about stated that he is an ijebu man
And he has been exposed to be an impostor.

Is there any reason why you were unable to read that specific part of my comment??

Or are you awaiting some prize-money for deceiving yourself?? cheesy

and he also back it up with his historical knowledge
Historical knowledge ??

Please put up a screenshot of where he demonstrated such knowledge. I would love to see it. grin

The only time he said a thing close to history was when he admitted by implication that he hasn’t read a book (yes, not one book) on history.

So, I’d await how you reconcile such admission of his with your own statement here.

just discuss with him as a fellow westerner rather than letting tribal misunderstanding to bring insults on both end
Well, you seem to have what may be called selective-seeing syndrome. LMAO!

Again, he is an impostor who fled upon exposing him.

How many times does this have to be re-written before you acknowledge seeing it??

I promise to re-write it multiple times if you would tell me how many re-writings would help you see it. I promise.

I be Edo man 100%
I could tell.

I could tell at least from your strong attraction to deceit and falsehood.

In any case, your posterboy has already been exposed to be an IMPOSTOR.

He loves to want to claim/prove that he is an Ijebu person at every opportunity he gets.

However, something changed when a real acid-test was put up for him to translate just two basic Ijebu words.

Not only was he unable to do so for about 48 hours now (and still counting).

Not only was he unable to find any member of his alleged Ijebu families to help him out.

Guess what, he FLED and avoided that specific discourse completely.

Note again: he loves to want to prove/claim that he is an Ijebu person at every opportunity he gets.

So tell me, would you have done something different if you were in his shoes??

Would you have fled if some Bini folks had requested you to prove yourself by speaking Edo or translating two Edo words??

[I decided to write the foregoing in red, because of your selective-seeing syndrome. Let’s hope you see it this time].

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2020
TAO11:

Is there any reason why you were unable to read that specific part of my comment??

Historical knowledge ??

Please put up a screenshot of where he demonstrated such knowledge. I would love to see it. grin

The only time he said a thing close to history was when he admitted by implication that he hasn’t read a book (yes, not one book) on history.

So, I’d await how you reconcile such admission of his with your own statement here.

How many times does this have to be re-written before you acknowledge seeing it??

I promise to re-write it multiple times if you would tell me how many re-writings would help you see it. I promise.

I could tell.

He loves to want to claim/prove that he is an Ijebu person at every opportunity he gets.

However, something changed when a real acid-test was put up for him to translate just two basic Ijebu words.

Not only was he unable to find any member of his alleged Ijebu families to help him out.

Note again: he loves to want to prove/claim that he is an Ijebu person at every opportunity he gets.

Would you have fled if some Bini folks had requested you to prove yourself by speaking Edo or translating two Edo words??

[I decided to write the foregoing in red, because of your selective-seeing syndrome. Let’s hope you see it this time].

OK thank you

today na Sunday how Lagos na?
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by SaintBeehot(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2020
TAO11:

Historical knowledge ??

I could tell.

it's honor to be an hidden student of the greatest TAO11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by SaintBeehot(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2020
TAO11:

Historical knowledge ??

I could tell.

it's an honor to be an hidden student of the greatest TAO11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by reallest(f): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
TAO11:

Historical knowledge ??

I could tell.

Your knowledge of history is outstanding,permit me to follow you and learn one of two things from you.edumare bless you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by davidnazee: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2020
reallest:

Your knowledge of history is outstanding,permit me to follow you and learn one of two things from you.edumare bless you ma

Which history? history that was told and written in early 1900s...
if you as a true and bonafide Yoruba man, a lucumi or omoluabi have never heard the Yoruba history narrated by Tao11 then it is fake history and not real.. its just her foolish attempt at making Yoruba look great by belittling Great Benin Kingdom..

Maybe she can give u a logical reason why there is no non Yoruba tribes claiming to come out of Yoruba race or any of the Yoruba kingdoms..

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2020
davidnazee:

Which history? history that was told and written in early 1900s...
if you as a true and bonafide Yoruba man, a lucumi or omoluabi have never heard the Yoruba history narrated by Tao11 then it is fake history and not real.. its just her foolish attempt at making Yoruba look great by belittling Great Benin Kingdom..

Maybe she can give u a logical reason why there is no non Yoruba tribes claiming to come out of Yoruba race or any of the Yoruba kingdoms..
Her history student are just illiterate. I already saw where she was coming from. But hypocrisy will not let them speak.
They're pushing the the Yoruba folklore further. Trying to say all Yoruba related tribe came from ife and obatala the creator of humans.
Thats a disaster! Instead of speaking their true illogical mind they're looking for evidence to prove human started from ile-ife.
I decide to leave them since their history is fake. I have better evidence of technology and human possibly starting from east Africa. The Egyptian history is even more than enough evidence.
But I didnt document those search then. These people went further to prove abrahamic riligion as false. I might not be riligious but I know the old testament can't be just false the way this people put want to put it. The illiterate supporting the ife myth don't think if not they'll understand where the illusionist are heading to.

The only person that was bold enough to mention it was amuja le . he said the abrahamic religion were false. But the rest hypocrite don't want to sound that way. I'm too smart for them. I will open a thread to Debunk them later in future for now , there is no time

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2020
davidnazee:

Many Yoruba speaking tribe don't claim ife origin.
Example the Yoruba-ilaje don't really see their dialect as Yoruba. My ilaje room mate in sch even use some words I thought belong to ijebus.
Words like "Dede" the problem is once your tongue is similar or already mixed with some Yoruba words then you must! Be an ife migrant.
They've manage to pass history to our ancestors because they never read or write. They past fake history for political reason to bring people under the "YORUBA" umbrella. Not knowing it would backfire in future when natives get education.
Trust me every man will rewrite their true history and the oduduwa will be seriously debunked.

Its just funny I don't have the time now.
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by talktrue1234: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Many Yoruba speaking tribe don't claim ife origin.
Example the Yoruba-ilaje don't really see their dialect as Yoruba. My ilaje room mate in sch even use some words I thought belong to ijebus.
Words like "Dede" the problem is once your tongue is similar or already mixed with some Yoruba words then you must! Be an ife migrant.
They've manage to pass history to our ancestors because they never read or write. They past fake history for political reason to bring people under the "YORUBA" umbrella. Not knowing it would backfire in future when natives get education.
Trust me every man will rewrite their true history and the oduduwa will be seriously debunked.

Its just funny I don't have the time now.

You are the one that doesn't know what you are saying, nobody said every human being came from Ife, Ife and Oduduwa is the origin of the original crowned Kings in Yoruba land, that is what the history said

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Her history student are just illiterate. I already saw where she was coming from. But hypocrisy will not let them speak.
They're pushing the the Yoruba folklore further. Trying to say all Yoruba related tribe came from ife and obatala the creator of humans.
Thats a disaster! Instead of speaking their true illogical mind they're looking for evidence to prove human started from ile-ife.
I decide to leave them since their history is fake. I have better evidence of technology and human possibly starting from east Africa. The Egyptian history is even more than enough evidence.
But I didnt document those search then. These people went further to prove abrahamic riligion as false. I might not be riligious but I know the old testament can't be just false the way this people put want to put it. The illiterate supporting the ife myth don't think if not they'll understand where the illusionist are heading to.

The only person that was bold enough to mention it was amuja le . he said the abrahamic religion were false. But the rest hypocrite don't want to sound that way. I'm too smart for them. I will open a thread to Debunk them later in future for now , there is no time

have ask Tao simple question

where is oduduwa from ?

but she was unable to answer and ignorant likers and sharers cannot just think to ask her the same question

TAO11 only give half scripted story that suit her argument just like she did to you

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:

You are the one that doesn't know what you are saying, nobody said every human being came from Ife, Ife and Oduduwa is the origin of the original crowned Kings in Yoruba land, that is what the history said
So who wrote the history. Because precolonial era. There was nothing like the Yoruba people. The people referred to as the yorubas where the inter land yorubas with no access to the ocean.
Later history start talking place. People started writing lies.
When did the word Yoruba became general name for southwest people? And where did oduduwa and ile ife people came from.
So you also believe ife are one of the oldest creation and there no link of west Africa migrating from east Africa bah!

Ijebu attacked the Yoruba trade with tax without giving respect to trade coming from dilitional ife but someone said the awujales were cool with the Ife myth.
I don't really have time to burst myth. I'll save for another time
I need people to be bold not hiding under folklore and trying to prove it by random archaeological figures. Just say it that biblical and Islamic account were false. West Africa never came from east Africa so we'll know your stand.
Apart from biblical account many other research point east Africa so they're all false bah!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Etrusen:

have ask Tao simple question

where is oduduwa from ?

but she was unable to answer and ignorant likers and sharers cannot just think to ask her the same question

TAO11 only give half scripted story that suit her argument just like she did to you
Oduduwa is an anonymous hacker. cheesy
He fell from sky just like the ife people. Or better still obatala breath life into ife people after eledumare created them cheesy .
These are the folklores they don't want to admit so they won't sound foolish!
Instead they're proving random archaeological figures on how ife is very ancient.
Kuku tell us oduduwa came down from the sky with chain simple!
Like I've said this not time for myth busting. From secondary school we were thought Benin came to Lagos with warriors and the aworis who were weaker in military strength just accepted them to lord them. But someone is trying to bend history because she's awori and claims are mum is ijebu lol

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by talktrue1234: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

So who wrote the history. Because precolonial era. There was nothing like the Yoruba people. The people referred to as the yorubas where the inter land yorubas with no access to the ocean.
Later history start talking place. People started writing lies.
When did the word Yoruba became general name for southwest people? And where did oduduwa and ile ife people came from.
So you also believe ife are one of the oldest creation and there no link of west Africa migrating from east Africa bah!

Ijebu attacked the Yoruba trade with tax without giving respect to trade coming from dilitional ife but someone said the awujales were cool with the Ife myth.
I don't really have time to burst myth. I'll save for another time
I need people to be bold not hiding under folklore and trying to prove it by random archaeological figures. Just say it that biblical and Islamic account were false. West Africa never came from east Africa so we'll know your stand.
Apart from biblical account many other research point east Africa so they're all false bah!

Okay first the name Yoruba was of recent used to describe people from the south west, the original people called Yoruba are from Oyo kingdom, Ijebu respect Ile-ife till date, we have good history that shows we were not landlocked. We have a king call owa Obokun, meaning the person that fetch the sea water.
The Yoruba people were cultural farmers, fishermen, blacksmith, cloth weaver, and potters, the history you are quoting is after Lagos has been sold to the Europeans, that is when the Lagos colony came to existence. If they don't own the ocean how do they practice fishing?
During slave trade a lot of people actually ran away from open cities like Lagos, in Lagos it's easy for you to be captured and sold, reason why people settle more in the inter lands, that page you are showing, is not the history of the Yoruba, it's the account written by a colonizer. Lagos was in existence before the British or even the Portuguese came around

Most of the misunderstanding in the Yoruba history stem from the effect of slavery

Lagos was annex by the British in 1861 and became a British colony bin 1862, since then the British has been planting puppet Kings to act as the face of their rule

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Oduduwa is an anonymous hacker. cheesy
He fell from sky just like the ife people. Or better still obatala breath life into ife people after eledumare created them cheesy .
These are the folklores they don't want to admit so they won't sound foolish!
Instead they're proving random archaeological figures on how ife is very ancient.
Kuku tell us oduduwa came down from the sky with chain simple!
Like I've said this not time for myth busting. From secondary school we were thought Benin came to Lagos with warriors and the aworis who were weaker in military strength just accepted them to lord them. But someone is trying to bend history because she's awori and claims are mum is ijebu lol

I think Tao11 is driven by her likers and sharers and she is blindly following it
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:

Okay first the name Yoruba was of recent used to describe people from the south west, the original people called Yoruba are from Oyo kingdom, Ijebu respect Ile-ife till date, we have good history that shows we were not landlocked. We have a king call owa Obokun, meaning the person that fetch the sea water.
The Yoruba people were cultural farmers, fishermen, blacksmith, cloth weaver, and potters, the history you are quoting is after Lagos has been sold to the Europeans, that is when the Lagos colony came to existence. If they don't own the ocean how do they practice fishing?
During slave trade a lot of people actually ran away from open cities like Lagos, in Lagos it's easy for you to be captured and sold, reason why people settle more in the inter lands, that page you are showing, is not the history of the Yoruba, it's the account written by a colonizer. Lagos was in existence before the British or even the Portuguese came around

Most of the misunderstanding in the Yoruba history stem from the effect of slavery
Yeah ijebu respect ife till date I accept. But the Europeans won't tell lies of the challenge they faced from the awujale as far back as 1800s .
The awujale was not friendly with the ife origin folklore and only gave attention to his territory.
His father wouldn't have told him he's from ife just like the present awujale also insist.
I stand by that since I grew up to know my lineage and I'm not illiterate to believe folklores are fact.
Someone said an indigenous ijebu historian wrote the account of ijebu coming from ife cheesy .
I went to check other story written by the so-callled man and I started laughing! cheesy .
The person claimed they are four awujales who ruled when the folklore was written and prove it with the awujale of 1900s taking selfie with oni, during era of the one "YORUBA" agenda.
They proved ijebu fought owu on behalf of ife because ife was the ancestral home. cheesy just imagine! But didnt know why the 1800s awujale was forcing laws on Yoruba inter land crossing ijebu territory. Mind you ijebu also has access to the ocean.
I've not noticed any story linking ijebu to be under Oyo empire , maybe they're are still trying to prove that grin . ijebu was never under Benin empire, they're are just people who knows their onion before historians started shifting goals.
I've read about ijebu merchant coming in contact with the Europeans and selling slaves to them. I've never heard stories of how ijebu were also taking away as slaves.
Let everyone face the truth. The awujale has been an exceptional ruler in the past and present so he can never be under the oni of ife.
But the folklore people will not agree
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by talktrue1234: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah ijebu respect ife till date I accept. But the Europeans won't tell lies of the challenge they faced from the awujale as far back as 1800s .
The awujale was not friendly with the ife origin folklore and only gave attention to his territory.
His father wouldn't have told him he's from ife just like the present awujale also insist.
I stand by that since I grew up to know my lineage and I'm not illiterate to believe folklores are fact.
Someone said an indigenous ijebu historian wrote the account of ijebu coming from ife cheesy .
I went to check other story written by the so-callled man and I started laughing! cheesy .
The person claimed they are four awujales who ruled when the folklore was written and prove it with the awujale of 1900s taking selfie with oni, during era of the one "YORUBA" agenda.
They proved ijebu fought owu on behalf of ife because ife was the ancestral home. cheesy just imagine! But didnt know why the 1800s awujale was forcing laws on Yoruba inter land crossing ijebu territory. Mind you ijebu also has access to the ocean.
I've not noticed any story linking ijebu to be under Oyo empire , maybe they're are still trying to prove that grin . ijebu was never under Benin empire, they're are just people who knows their onion before historians started shifting goals.
I've read about ijebu merchant coming in contact with the Europeans and selling slaves to them. I've never heard stories of how ijebu were also taking away as slaves.
Let everyone face the truth. The awujale has been an exceptional ruler in the past and present so he can never be under the oni of ife.
But the folklore people will not agree

You need to know that the Yorubas has passed through many historical stages.

There was the time of kingdom creation that was when the oduduwa and his grandchildren were creating kingdoms.

There was the time when Oyo became very powerful and try to subjugate other kingdoms to tributary states. That was when lisabi of egba, Sango, and the likes became relevant, Oyo territorial control extend to the Oya river, which the colonizer rename Niger river.

There was the time when slave trade and coastal trade became very relevant, that was when Ijebu became very powerful and rich, being the one in control of the coastal trade.

There was the time when Oyo was being threatened by internal politics, it is then that the Fulanis from Sokoto became relevant.

There was the time of the conquest of Oyo, followed by the conquest of Owu-ile, followed by the war that the conquests effect.

There was the time when Ibadan rose to power.

There was the time when there was war everywhere in Yoruba land all because of superiority, control of coastal trade, conquering other kingdoms all for slavery, etc

There was the time the British took control of the Lagos and Abeokuta

Ijebu stopping other people from accessing the ocean is simply because they want to keep their control over the coastal trade. During that period most business pass through the Ijebu, including slave trade

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:

You need to know that the Yorubas has passed through use they want to keep their control over the coastal trade. During that period most business pass through the Ijebu, including slave trade
Thank you for your reasonable submission. Apart from the British conquering ijebus do you accept that all this time the awujale axis has been stable without defeat from other warring axis.
It shows more prove that there was no trespassing of the awujale axis even when they've not rose to power.
1)Now my question is since people are forcing the awujales to be son of oduduwa . where do oduduwa came from?

2) where do ife people originate from ?

3) do you accept that west Africa never came from east Africa?

The answer to this question will let us know where to start from because those supporting the ife/ oduduwa myth gave no reasonable answers to this simply because of the pillars of the claim were from folklores.
You can't tell me ife people are ancient and never had previous ancestors that should have been captured in other artifacts.
Or claim the white destroyed your history when we can still trace Egyptian histories
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Newton85:

I already knew it would come to that. "Ijebu Ode is the REAL IJEBU" was all I needed to further confirm that you were a deplorable IPOB pig masquerading as Ijebu. Even if you were not the despicable IPOB Ijebu impostor that you are, you would have simply wrote "Ijebu Ode people are from Waddai," and not "Ijebu people are from Waddai." But thanks for further exposing your degenerate IPOB ass though, oloriburuku Omo ale IPOB impostor.
He is not Ijebu truly.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
TAO11:
I tire oo. grin

He will soon revert here to tell you that Obanta is a Sudenese whose original name is, say, Al-Bawanita! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Considering the repeated slander, misrepresentation, and sheer straw-man of my position by tollyboy-the-impostor (who also admitted to being a historical illiterate); I implore every fair reader here to visit the link below and see firsthand for themselves what my (scientific) position is on the origin of the Ife-Yoruba people and of all Yoruba people for that matter:

In other words; contrary to his lies, misrepresentations, and straw-man of my position:

(1) I never claimed that the Ife-Yoruba people literally descended to Ile-Ife from the sky.

(2) Neither did I claim anywhere that all Yorubaland was peopled from Ile-Ife.

Rather, I simply echoed the prevailing historical position — which is based on archaeological, linguistic, and ethnographic evidence — that:

(1) The “Yoruba” language, cultural identity, and hence people was first evolved around the banks of the Middle-Niger — mostly in the area of the Niger-Benue confluence and above it.

(2) Following the southward and westward spread of these “Yoruba” peoples from that initial centre to their respective locations; the Ife-Yoruba people became the first to foster a highly civilized polity — Ife thus emerged as a commercial and military power in the region, as well as a center of fluorescence.

(3) Ife evolved what is now known as “monarchy” and its princes and peoples thus fanned out in different waves of kingdom-founding migrations to establish monarchies upon and amidst the different Yoruba-subgroups (and some non-Yoruba subgroups) who have (generally-speaking) also already long occupied their respective autochthonous lands.

————————
Lastly, I then clarified that the different honorific epithets reserved for Ife in the extant traditional accounts of the diverse Yoruba-subgroups actually relate originally to these historical realities about Ife.

These historical realities include its early primacy and imperialism in our region, as well as the diverse waves of kingdom-founding migrations that went out of it.

Some of these honorific epithets reserved for Ife in the extant traditional account of the diverse Yoruba subgroups (as well as of some non-Yoruba subgroups) include:

Orirun [The source], Ondaiye [The architect of [our] world], and Ibi ojumo tii mo wa [Whence comes illumination (lit. dawn)], amongst others.

Peace!

https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/8#96733169

cc: talktrue1234, Gratefulheart1

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Etrusen:
[s]have ask Tao simple question

where is oduduwa from ?

TAO11 only give half scripted story that suit her argument just like she did to you[/s]
That’s a dirty Bini lie. I actually answered you in full.

I did answer your question as you can see in the embedded image below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12801654_024e349b8a57436a849c421ea2955e89_jpeg_jpeg0ba370bee0618f6bd001a415aef98058

Furthermore, I also substantiated my answer with scholarly references to the indigenous Ife traditional accounts. Read from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/4#96807302

Stop being such a little Edo liar!

Cheers!

cc: gomojam, talktrue1234, reallest, SaintBeehot, Balogunodua, Gratefulheart1, DenreleDave

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2020
TAO11:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12801654_024e349b8a57436a849c421ea2955e89_jpeg_jpeg0ba370bee0618f6bd001a415aef98058

Furthermore, I also substantiated my answer with scholarly references to the indigenous Ife traditional accounts. Read from the link below:

Cheers!

cc: gomojam, talktrue1234, reallest, SaintBeehot, Balogunodua, Gratefulheart1

You are still lying all over nairaland, the current Ooni of Ife traces Oduduwa/Ooni lineage to Egypt and the ancient Egyptian God Osiris. You are not from Ife, which indigenous Ife accounts says Oduduwa was Ife/Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by SaintBeehot(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2020
TAO11:

Cheers!

cc: gomojam, talktrue1234, reallest, SaintBeehot, Balogunodua, Gratefulheart1
you've stated
Etrusen, I see no reason why even a blind man should ask such question, because it's stated on almost 70% of the post TAO11 has commented on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Long-lived Empires In History. / Itoikin: A Look Into Julius Berger Cause Of Death And A COMMUNITY MYSTERIES / Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.