Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video (23761 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Roon9(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by BigDawsNet: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oya locate the poor girl and gift her some foods and gift then Nigerian youth can get you back to your famous whatever...

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Flytime: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Raychee(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:
People can now see y I rate BUHARI more dan many Nigerians.
That wickedness and Greed is inherent.
Its Inbuilt.

Don't compare a mass murderer to this please. What she did was outrightly stupid and wicked but bubu is the devil himself.

5 Likes

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by shamsin6300(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
What was she thinking before? everybody wan trend for this country.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Pearly255(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Go search for that child and bless her.

Period! No story.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by baby124: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who you are when you think no one is watching is who you truly are. To find that funny shows you ar a a psycho. Are those children there to play games with you or beg for food? Somehow making them suffer even more amuses you. You need to seek psychological help. Shame. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by N2B2: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
At least she apologized

Medicine after death.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Orc13: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
BullCrap Hell! all these so-called celebrities apologizing after the deed was done. What if they were in the early 2000's when Edge still dey gather small vein... They should be writing hard copy letters to get our attention! its now a simple task to type any bullshit & all of us on Nairaland et.al go just anoint her as forgiven. #Bullcrap
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
baby124:
Who you are when you think no one is watching is who you truly are. To find that funny shows you ar a a psycho. Are those children there to play games with you or beg for food? Somehow making them suffer even more amuses you. You need to seek psychological help. Shame. Smh.
I find yuh first word of sentence cool and deep...

Where u at?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Protein0: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
kambili999:
Crying after spilt milk. See her mouth angry

Mtchewwww angry

If she couldn't help the child, why frustrate the child

Only God knows the last time the child had something to eat or drink. cry

Some times, we humans portray actions that even animals wouldn't.

Its very bad
The video is perhaps one of the most insensitive things I have seen in recent times.
It's very annoying.
The little girl was simply born unlucky. She has no contribution to her situation but here is a privileged human being teasing her with what saddens her
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Silly girl
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Jiokejohn: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Honestly, it takes a meek and golden heart to publicly own up a misdeed and apologize.
I can see sincerity, and transparency in your action.
Remain bless for this rare rewriting of wrong deed.
No one is infallible. The sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Life cry
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by melodyogonna(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
KingEbukasBlog:
Probably did it for the attention . The whole thing including the apologies that would come after was planned beforehand to maintain public relevance

"Court attention at all cost"
Exactly what I said under the post on Twitter, even quoting that rule, that's 48 laws of power abi?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by SocialJustice: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why is she apologising. People ought to laugh at fools and their offsprings who feel it is their right to have kids and make those kids beggars.

If everyone is laughing and no one is dashing money, they will start having sense to know not to have kids they can't care for.

Begging is probably the biggest industry in Nigeria employing more than 100 million Nigerians.

Tufiakwa!

I am not igbo, so do not quote me to shalaye nonsense.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by crackhouse(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
As far as u didn't apologise to begger u didn't apologise anything. Na we you mock? Go find the begger and apologise to her.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by LannisterIMP: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
What was the aim of the video before.

I think this won’t be her 1st time of doing it!
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Crudo:
This one go use apology kill us...e dan do oh. undecidedThis one go use apology kill us...e dan do oh.
na condition wey brands wey corporate brands give am be dat.......
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by kambili999(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Protein0:

The video is perhaps one of the most insensitive things I have seen in recent times.
It's very annoying.
The little girl was simply born unlucky. She has no contribution to her situation but here is a privileged human being teasing her with what saddens her
as in ehn.

One thing I have noticed is some people claim not to know the right thing and they end up doing the wrong things because to them, at the end they will release a video showing how sorry they are.

That little girl will continually live with the stigma from this young lagy's action and possibly have a bad view of everyone

Some errors we make will only take the grace of God to correct them.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by 12345baba(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who she dey influence ?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by UltimateSpice: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmn..

Do not mock the underprivileged.

Remember, No Condition Is Permanent.

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by ijames: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
I just wonder who this one is influencing self...
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
melodyogonna:

Exactly what I said under the post on Twitter, even quoting that rule, that's 48 laws of power abi?
Yeah wink
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Ennybouy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
You knew it was wrong from the start,and yet u still continued.
I don't know how ur apology can erase the mockery u gave the little girl.or do u think she can ever forget??

I don't know why some individuals are just heartless.I just don't want to come across this story anymore cos it saddens me every time.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by AbdulSleeky: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Beggar! it is not "Begger"!!

See gbagaun on frontpage!

Seun and lalasticlala must hear this!

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by tillaman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Heaven knows she didn’t go back there to search for the little one neither did she give her any money but at least you apologised
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by tit(f): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
She was not brought up well.
They don't have respect.
This type can sell his brother.
She wake up her mother with slap in the morning.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by DarkJeddi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
If you want to know the true character of a human,watch how they treat those beneath them.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake / Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident / Toyin Lawani Steps Out As A King To The Movie Premier Of Chief Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.