Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video (23777 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by DarkJeddi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jiokejohn:
Honestly, it takes a meek and golden heart to publicly own up a misdeed and apologize.
I can see sincerity, and transparency in your action.
Remain bless for this rare rewriting of wrong deed.
No one is infallible. The sky is your limit.
Meek and golden heart after she was called out and threatened?
I dey pity anyone wey be servant to this kind of woman,the person go dey see hell..

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by pyro62(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
kambili999:
Crying after spilt milk. See her mouth angry

Mtchewwww angry

If she couldn't help the child, why frustrate the child

Only God knows the last time the child had something to eat or drink. cry

Some times, we humans portray actions that even animals wouldn't.

Its very bad

To err is human.. She has apologized! She's only human
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by pyro62(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

How can you be saying this.. Don't you hear what's going on in 9ja?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by tex73: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
She should set up a Go Fund Me on d lil girl's behalf!
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by kambili999(f): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
pyro62:

To err is human.. She has apologized! She's only human

She should apologise to the young child, not to us

That stigma will live with that child
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by lascos912(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
give me your pussy first before i forgive you
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Jiokejohn: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Meek and golden heart after she was called out and threatened?
I dey pity anyone wey be servant to this kind of woman,the person go dey see hell..
The deed has been done. We are looking for remedy or atonement.
This is a contest between pride and humility. She has chosen the latter and needed commendation.
Inasmuch as she erred, I totally condemned her action. Never will I justify the inglorious act, yet she felt sorry and publicly apologize.
A new leaf has germinated and we need to nurture it.
I applaud her public apology.

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Oizee(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why is she apologising. People ought to laugh at fools and their offsprings who feel it is their right to have kids and make those kids beggars.

If everyone is laughing and no one is dashing money, they will start having sense to know not to have kids they can't care for.

Begging is probably the biggest industry in Nigeria employing more than 100 million Nigerians.

Tufiakwa!

I am not igbo, so do not quote me to shalaye nonsense.
I will quote you cuz I'm not hausa too.
Did you ever consider the possibility of them being an orphan?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by akin83590: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who she dey influence ?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Martialb1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Your overplay don land u for over trouble�
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Blakenails(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
When you beat someone with the right hand you bring them closer with the left. If she takes her life now Nigerians will say they didn't know she was depressed
kambili999:
Crying after spilt milk. See her mouth angry

Mtchewwww angry

If she couldn't help the child, why frustrate the child

Only God knows the last time the child had something to eat or drink. cry

Some times, we humans portray actions that even animals wouldn't.

Its very bad
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
All for trends, only for them to meet people to draw them in the mud and they come crying!
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by ifud(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
As beautiful as you are you had to do such a thing. anyway good a thing you have done the honorable thing to apologise. go home and sin no more.
She's just apologizing... That's her real life. She's pretending to feel bad.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Draught: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wish they had also captured the moment she said she actually gave the girl money...

Now peeps I want to ask if that was captured, do you still think she would have gotten this backlash?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by pacespot(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
FOREX4free:
What if you were a forex millionaire, what would you have done? What is bad is bad my dear... You are forgiven, go and sin no more...

How advanced is the training please, does it include all the technical and fundamental analyses?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by deflover(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
At least she apologized

to who...u and who
let her o out and find the little gal and say sorry abeg
we dont need her sorry angry
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
The way she laughed is so wicked. Unacceptable angry
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Sbsrules: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by udemzyudex(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol.. Shepeteri
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by udemzyudex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
At least she apologized

Yeah cos it is easy to do so.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Metrofox(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
na for visa interview them go play the video for am, that's if person neva send am go unicef serf grin
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by TheSERAPH: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Sister, For all Have Sinned and Come short of God's Glory..

Mercy is available as long as there is Life..

Ask GOD for Forgiveness! If you can locate the little girl , get to her and ask for her Forgiveness...

Ignore twitterians, Nairalanders or whoever is speaking against u..

Whom GOD has Forgiven is Forgiven!!

""Whom GOD has Forgiven is Forgiven""

You are not God mouthpiece nor a prophet, please don't say what you don't know

Did God tell you that he has forgiven her?

Were you there when God forgave her?

She apologize to the people and not God

Do she even believe in God more less practice religion?

She apologize to people because she lost her job and will lose more deals not because she really cares

Please Never say what you don't hear God say

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by penplus: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
A hard lesson learnt..
I wish you well and I pray you get your job back
To err is human and to forgive is divine
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
She should know that no condition is permanent.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Beey(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
She should be ashamed of herself. Very dark heart. You say it was a joke. Joking with a beggar who hasn’t probably eaten? I don’t know what is happening to this generation. Any atom of decency keeps going down the drain. I am disgusted to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by OscarJaden(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
lascos912:
give me your pussy first before i forgive you
hahaha

werey
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
U're just a wicked girl.What u did that day is the real you.U will know people true nature by how they treat those In lesser positions in life,those who are under them, who are less fortunate,who can't pay them back.d reason u're apologise is because people called u out,and u have lost some connections ,not that ure truly sorry.I watched the video and heard ur wicked laugh as u drove off with the little girl watching u helplessly.I asked myself whats so funny.Are U laughing at the child that she is a beggar or laughing at ur stupidity?
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Abdulsaddiq: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
She’s only apologizing for her influential repetition and nothing more
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Maj196(m): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Well there's always a price to pay
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by PropertyBuying(f): 3:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Crudo:
This one go use apology kill us...e dan do oh. undecidedThis one go use apology kill us...e dan do oh.
Let's see where it takes her.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Cutehector(m): 5:07am On Dec 02, 2020
No sense in that brain. Empty skull.
Re: Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video by Kellie069(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2020
I personally think her apology isn’t needed!! How can a supposed grown up person act this way? Mock a beggar and have it on camera and uploaded ? Mehn we have lost it all! It’s so senseless and immature . Happy I don’t know her and never heard of her until that stupid video surfaced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Uchenna Nnanna And Son Stepout In Matching Outfits(photos) / AY's Daughter, Michelle Makun, Dances Zanku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.