Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued (35199 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by omooba969(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
The Nigerian brain is stuck in the cave man era.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Raychee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Stupid fraudsters calling themselves men of God with fake anointing. See how they treated a 6year old baby shocked . Omg thank God she's safe now

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Goodman247: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
hammerDK:
THE FUNNY THING IS DAT, THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO ABUSE HER UNTIL SHE DEVELOPS MENTAL PROBLEM AND IT IS TOO LATE.

THEN THEY WILL SAY, I TOLD U SHE IS A WITCH.

MAY GOD PUNISH CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THE RELIGION THAT PREACH WITCH.

THE FACT AFRICANS NOW CALL CHILDREN WITCH IS A REFLECTION OF WHY AFRICA IS CALLED THE DARK CONTINENT. AN EVIL PLACE, WITH EVIL PEOPLE.
Nigeria in particular
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Goodman247: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Most of these evil conmen who call themselves pastors have destroyed families bringing disunity and confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Erotix: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
So if the child is really a witch na beat go deliver am abi na prayers

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Na guilty conscience dey worry am. Very useless people
Etinosa1234:

Na wa ooo... I nor talk anything na

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Majestybaba92(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
This one na kwashiorkor
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by kilonshele101(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
She's an Igbo Christian

Not surprised
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by GodWrites: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:
I don't want to sound tribalistic because, i am not one, but it will never do you any good to leave your child to any Igbo family to take care of, except death. They are worse when it comes to taking care of another man's child. In general, the Igbo people are not bad, but do not do what i said above, no matter the situation.

Please, do not quote me to insult me. I am talking from experience and i owe you no further explanation. cool

Do you understand that you're one of the problems of the world?

You have committed a great fallacy by painting an entire tribe dark due to your experience with a few igbos.

This is the same way we Nigerians have been backlisted by the world due to the actions of a few individuals.

When you cry tomorrow about the system being bad, remember that you're part of it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
why arrest only the wicked step mom'
arrest the pastor as well
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by marsman: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
hammerDK:
THE FUNNY THING IS DAT, THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO ABUSE HER UNTIL SHE DEVELOPS MENTAL PROBLEM AND IT IS TOO LATE.

THEN THEY WILL SAY, I TOLD U SHE IS A WITCH.

MAY GOD PUNISH CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THE RELIGION THAT PREACH WITCH.

THE FACT AFRICANS NOW CALL CHILDREN WITCH IS A REFLECTION OF WHY AFRICA IS CALLED THE DARK CONTINENT. AN EVIL PLACE, WITH EVIL PEOPLE.
Mainly the Eastern Part of Nigeria. Too much Evil people reside there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Kingv(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:
I don't want to sound tribalistic because, i am not one, but it will never do you any good to leave your child to any Igbo family to take care of, except death. They are worse when it comes to taking care of another man's child. In general, the Igbo people are not bad, but do not do what i said above, no matter the situation.

Please, do not quote me to insult me. I am talking from experience and i owe you no further explanation. cool

Stereotype from a bank of knowledge like you, going by your write up is just absurd
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by DamnnNiggarr: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
tartar9:
The South East of course angry
Barbaric people... barbaric tribe.

Hahahaha
When it comes to Barbarism and Cannibalism, you guys should just hide your faces in shame.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827129_photostudio1563106778061_jpeg9fdd43185a241025a6b8cc26089ee40b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12718725_12700042413066097430392974355187966680718269n_jpegb459618637956bc9ce634567ee34df04

, I know that post of South West being the poverty capital of south still gives you sleepless night but don't worry, las las, you go dey alright.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by officialenny(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Though the girl looks funny but that was just too much for a young lad of that age
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Oizee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Life
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by chidieberesk3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
This issue tire me....

My younger sister(9 years of age) experienced this same thing,
she based with one of my aunt and her family (two kids) living at Abuja. They deported her back to us
saying she was possessed, and also intiated into an occultic group, because she shaved one of her (aunt) kid's hair with a razor blade.

She (my aunt) had luck she didn't lay her hands on my sister, if not she would had being dead by now.

The most annoying part was that she pleaded for months just to let my sister come live with her and her family.

This issue is rampant mostly in the eastern Nigeria, they believe too much in supernatural powers.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Oizee(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
officialenny:
Though the girl looks funny but that was just too much for a young lad of that age
the funny look u see is caused by kwashiorkor, not funny at all
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Benprass(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:

You are 99% right, my neighbors want to kill one that is staying with them self will soon report them

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by JohnBullMySon: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:

No matter the experience, always avoid hasty generalization.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Lucasdazzy: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided
Nawa oh
Even small pikin self dem dey call her witch..
Waiting musa no go see for gate..
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nmezor(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't mean to be hating. But you see this Anambra state, that state, child molestation are like 4 & 5. cry cry cry

Most of the 'epic of wickness' from the news are from that state. I just don't don't know how those women do things. Very bad! embarassed embarassed cry

Thank God the child was rescue. Pray you never die in time. If not, they would be trained by foster parents. Because it's hard to see good Forster parents.
Oga the lady is from IMO state pls not Anambra
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Anambra women are next to devil....very heartless people.... When someone loses her husband, instead of them to cry, what u will hear is owere ife odowerre, meaning! Is there any property the late husband left behind, that is the question every anambra woman who comes to sympathize will first ask before any other question..... The are just next to demon...

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nmezor(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
MrStylish:
Aaabbbooobbbiii
Rubbish superstition
Witchcraft wah poor?.
Anambra people self
I just lost appetite in smoking my weed
Shez from IMO state just residing in Anambra state
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nmezor:
Oga the lady is from IMO state pls not Anambra

Anambra women are next to devil....very heartless people.... When someone loses her husband, instead of them to cry, what u will hear is owere ife odowerre, meaning! Is there any property the late husband left behind, that is the question every anambra woman who comes to sympathize will first ask before any other question..... The are just next to demon...

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
osamz007:
WICKEDNESS THAT WOMAN DESERVES TO BE STONED

SEE AS THE CHILD IS GULPING THE MALT. CHAI

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't mean to be hating. But you see this Anambra state, that state, child molestation are like 4 & 5. cry cry cry

Most of the 'epic of wickness' from the news are from that state. I just don't don't know how those women do things. Very bad! embarassed embarassed cry

Thank God the child was rescue. Pray you never die in time. If not, they would be trained by foster parents. Because it's hard to see good Forster parents.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

Africans are a disgrace

Nigerians are cursed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Man Burnt For Stealing Baby In Benue (pics) / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.