Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued (35208 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nmezor(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abaman001:

Anambra women are next to devil....very heartless people.... When someone loses her husband, instead of them to cry, what u will hear is owere ife odowerre, meaning! Is there any property the late husband left behind, that is the question every anambra woman who comes to sympathize will first ask before any other question..... The are just next to demon...
Hmmm, na u know oo...Now ur deviating to another issue.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
ATEAMS:
Nawao...

Season of bad news

Anambra women are next to devil....very heartless people.... When someone loses her husband, instead of them to cry, what u will hear is owere ife odowerre, meaning! Is there any property the late husband left behind, that is the question every anambra woman who comes to sympathize will first ask before any other question..... The are just next to demon...

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by MrStylish(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nmezor:
Shez from IMO state just residing in Anambra state
Were she is from doesn't matter
Were is she caged??
Why such superstition??
Why a child??
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Farki:
I still don't understand how people still believe in nonsense like witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
igbowoman:
Religious nuts in Naija
They should also arrest the pastor that gave the diagnosis.
That child is sick and should be taken for proper diagnosis

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Fear Ipob women and their men.They are evil undecided sad.Same pipu will com to village to pick one girl for prostitu2(They’ll tell the parents day they’ll establish/develop her in Lagos wen be say nah Mojo,olosho work dem go develop her into,Their male run up/down to sell Fan ,yogurt wtc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Imstrong2:
What we truly need in this country is attitudinal change

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Farid24224:
Why?? Just why? This is pure evil.... Is it North again.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
GodWrites:
This is the reason we'll remain stuck in the dark age. We're too dumb, superstitious, and dogmatic even to learn.

What does a six years old know about witchcraft? This is what happens when two impoverish individuals come together to birth poverty.

This child wouldn't have been subjected to this traumatic experience were his parents educated and in a sane clime

When countries are striving to perfect quantum computer, to crack artificial super intelligence, or perhaps to be the first to Mars, we're here labeling kids witches and wizards.

It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Abaman001(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Coldie:
Arrest her first, make she no say una no come play, rescue the other kids.

The start torturing her until she tells u who d pastor is, cause obviously she's lieing, she's just playing mind games.

Imagine 6years pikin, 6years child, 6 years baby girl.

This kind of woman needs to be in a cell where they keep men for like 2days anything she see she should take it like that.

The woman self resemble winch

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nmezor(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
MrStylish:

Were she is from doesn't matter
Were is she caged??
Why such superstition??
Why a child??
Yeah wat the lady did sucks big time...She is very callous
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by MrStylish(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nmezor:
Yeah wat the lady did sucks big time...She is very callous
U sound matured n understanding
N by the way u look gorgeous
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Orjioorji(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
osamz007:
WICKEDNESS THAT WOMAN DESERVES TO BE STONED

SEE AS THE CHILD IS GULPING THE MALT. CHAI
supported. She is the real witch
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by aje55393: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nawa oh Even small pikin self dem dey call her witch..Waiting musa no go see for gate..
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Danny50: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Judolisco:
What's wrong wit dis people... If una see witch una go wait... Same nonsense u see everyday in cross river and akwa ibom
Which of the cross river is this nigro talking about??
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Dreyton36: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

Africans are a disgrace

Nigerians are cursed

If you say "Nigerians" you're also a Nigerian then your cursed

The right word "some Nigerians" peace
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Religion. A tool that has Caused serious Damage in the Life of the African Man. Take it or leave it.

See how this woman subjected a six-year-old to torture just because one Useless con man dat Calls himself a man of God somewhere said the innocent little kid is possessed cry
Common sense isnt common. This is the typical case of wickedness and stupidity killing africa. If the so called man of god had said she herself is the witch tormenting her family and should be chained and beaten thoroughly everyday would she accept?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by GidiCars: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:
I don't want to sound tribalistic because, i am not one, but it will never do you any good to leave your child to any Igbo family to take care of, except death. They are worse when it comes to taking care of another man's child. In general, the Igbo people are not bad, but do not do what i said above, no matter the situation.

Please, do not quote me to insult me. I am talking from experience and i owe you no further explanation. cool

Go to agor prison before the whole end sars ISH, women plenty pass man. Most of the women there were arrested for child abuse and molestation, and guess where they come from, ibo land. Na their way.

Just few months ago, I and my friends were playing football at our close, then one of these ibo women that just moved in not quite long started shouting about how we're disturbing her and how she'll pour hot water on us. We dared her to try it, called her husband to come out with his trainee boys. We go let am know say here no be east. na their way be that, so I'm not surprised.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nmezor(f): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
MrStylish:

U sound matured n understanding
N by the way u look gorgeous
Oh thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by mikebrain5(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Fear Ipob women and their men.They are evil undecided sad.Same pipu will com to village to pick one girl for prostitu2(They’ll tell the parents day they’ll establish/develop her in Lagos wen be say nah Mojo,olosho work dem go develop her into,Their male run up/down to sell Fan ,yogurt wtc
Wetin concern u concern ipob nkita ara,mad dog
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Judolisco(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Beey(f): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1373737/anambra-commissioner-rescues-brutalized-toddler-abagana-accused-witchcraft-photos/
Thank God I had never had to deal with such because I can easily kill someone for causing an innocent child to suffer. If this is how she treats kids, then am not surprised God hasn’t allowed her to have any. Am also tired of all these lying pastors & their sheepish followers who don’t study the word of God but rely on heresy from these liars. Poor baby. I hope the rest are rescued fast.This madness of accusing kids of being witches needs to stop.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by chukwuibuipob: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
tongue grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Nyamiri fl@theads.Ipob are arsonists,terrorists.babies factory merchants,Pigs,urchins,touts cool grin
mikebrain5:
Wetin concern u concern ipob nkita ara,mad dog
Do the needful If E pain u angry angry.Jew
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by chukwuibuipob: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
shocked sad sad grin cheesy grin. They can do anything for Money.I fear dem.U knw these pipu well ooo
Abaman001:

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by armyofone(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Parents poverty and ignorance. Yet they breed like rats �

Poor child!
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by danvault: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
sylve11:
I don't want to sound tribalistic because, i am not one, but it will never do you any good to leave your child to any Igbo family to take care of, except death. They are worse when it comes to taking care of another man's child. In general, the Igbo people are not bad, but do not do what i said above, no matter the situation.

Please, do not quote me to insult me. I am talking from experience and i owe you no further explanation. cool

You are a tribalist, no matter how hard you try to sugarcoat it.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Africa is blessed with abundant illiterates and cursed with few ignorant intelligent folks - the bane of our problems and the key to recovery
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by cardoctor(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2020
How sad
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by danvault: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2020
shaw2:
Who accused the innocent toddler of being a witch?
Religion and ethnicity destroyed Nigeria beyond repair.
What pastors, evangelist, prophet, prophetess etc has caused in this Africa particularly Nigeria is nothing to write home about.
They are out to destroy

They are planning to hold camping events this month and hosting multitudes, ruling out coronavirus.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by JohnSin97: 12:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Maybe we should give this savage monkeys their biafra.... bunch of evil creatures.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by officialenny(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Oizee:
the funny look u see is caused by kwashiorkor, not funny at all
If a parent can melt out such treatment on a girl of this age then conceive her in the first place
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued by Biglugard(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2020
sylve11:

Gbam!!! The Igbos are very pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling / Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.