Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture (77776 Views)

APC Caught Photoshopping Obi’s Picture As Part Of Tinubu’s Visitors (picture) / Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) / Nigeria Police Twitter Comes Under Fire For Photoshopping Criminal Mugshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by steve6: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
The average Nigerian knows that anything coming from the Nigerian police force should be taken with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Lisaint(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Can anyone explain how this is photoshopped

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Scarrr: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

This one was clearly easier by illiterates and is a stark illiterate

Kai it's good for ones parents to be educated o

See the result
na u b illiterate...look d picture well and use ur sense this time

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Scarrr:
na u b illiterate...look d picture well and use ur sense this time

Kai being raised by illiterates that don't good

Pele

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Bestinstinct(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lisaint:
I honestly do not understand why people jump on everything just to criticize. All the points raised are baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by teemy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Can't seem to find what the issue is about. What I can see is that a shed of sort was above where the two culprits stood and that was what casted a shadow on the wall and floor.

Trex4:
I work with Adobe Photoshop and some other Adobe apps. This looks like Photoshop to me. When cropping out an image you can feather the edges to give it a type of effect. That's what's there. And also the hand at the lower edge has a different background from the one in the picture. Also the contrast of the man's face is different from the whole picture.

Edited.

On a closer look at the location of the man's neck, shirt and the gun edges... Omo, na edited o. The man was obviously not in the original picture.

The results from an image authenticator software gave the verdict below.

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited*

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by adanny01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
What irks me is the way the piçtures are shared on social media like a court of law had already sentenced them to jail.

They have not charged them to court but have portrayed them condemned criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by amstamon: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lisaint:
Zoom the image...
Check the reflection on the window and tell if the reflection actually matches with the actual picture taken.
Baba amateur photoshopped

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Trex4(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lisaint:
I work with Adobe Photoshop and some other Adobe apps. This looks like Photoshop to me. When cropping out an image you can feather the edges to give it a type of effect. That's what's there. And also the hand at the lower edge has a different background from the one in the picture. Also the contrast and exposure of the man's face and clothes are different from the whole picture.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by mobi99(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
what if we tell them that all those pictures of dead police men during endsars was all photoshopped , since the lekki event are all photoshopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Scarrr: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Kai being raised by illiterates that don't good

Pele

go sitdown Mr dullard... explain what makes it an edited picture na Mr literate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
modsfucker:
I don't see no photoshop in the picture... The shadow on the window doesn't in anyway depict a contrary situation.

To what end will the Police expend energy photoshopping unknown criminals, when it had in the past arrested notorious criminals like Evans
[/s]So you believe those poor souls would own 6 AK"49." Guns that worths #1M each. Buhari is your second name.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nchenches: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Nation as a Whole needs Great Deliverance..

Deliverance from TAQQIYA people in charge.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Newray: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
This country is dead ready to be buried..
Buhari see your boyz
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by privaldo: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop spreading fake news.

The pictures was not manipulated

This is low coming from you. Even if I hate your political alignment, I consider you smart. Take a closer look at the glass and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nchenches: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
modsfucker:
I don't see no photoshop in the picture... The shadow on the window doesn't in anyway depict a contrary situation.

To what end will the Police expend energy photoshopping unknown criminals, when it had in the past arrested notorious criminals like Evans

Why not use IPOB this time to buttress your point, only Evan?

Abuja-Kaduna highway has been a den of kidnappers.

Are you not part of the TAQQIYA people holding Nigeria in ransom?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Mosesbutez(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
striker07:
How is this a photoshop ?

if you look closely to pic, the man's color contrast and photo lighting are different from the woman in hijab. Also, look closely and observe that the graphic designer didn't trim the guns well, they want to cover it up with feather tool which didn't go well. Lastly, look at the left hand of that man you will notice the part that wasn't trimmed at all, the background is still there.

that pic was obviously Photoshopped. while the person that did the job was a learner

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Smoothwave: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Nation as a Whole needs Great Deliverance..

Which deliverance ?
All the prayers we have been doing since, what has it change....

Kindly remove prayer from the equation Biko...

If it by prayers Nigeria and Afghanistan will be the most develop country in the world....

Look at China and Japan that are not Christian not Muslims, most of them her pegans.....

I hate when people talk about prayers when all we need to do is work...
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by kareemkamil(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
True, it a Photoshop pics, when u look at the table & at the raffle mouth, u will know
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
It is actually photoshopped.

Look shocked

Before you leap. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by modsfucker: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nchenches:

Why not use IPOB this time to buttress your point, only Evan?

Abuja-Kaduna highway has been a den of kidnappers.

Are you not part of the TAQQIYA people holding Nigeria in ransom?

See blabbing grin
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Police dey lie too much. How come the man and woman mirror images nor show for the glass of the window? Who did this photoshop nor try at all.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by modsfucker: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

This one was clearly raised by illiterates and is a stark illiterate

Kai it's good for ones parents to be educated o

See the result

You've not said anything to counter my points. You only insulted me for no just cause, which clearly shows everybody who you are.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by AdemolaA2: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Nigerian police disgracing themselves since time in memorial

Time immemorial ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Martinskayz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
modsfucker:

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Am not shocked and surprised

Nothing dey shock me again for this country
This is why i nor too see anything bad in that jail break for Benin city

Because na innocent souls many pass for that prison

Guy come teach me work. I wan start to dey bomb
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Time immemorial ...
Okay bros
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ade3131: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
No photoshopping here.

The fact is most people dont think in this part of the world.

The picture is 100% good, it was not tampered with

Social media and lies

Forget the reflection from the glass behind the woman bcuz it seem that's what everybody is pointing at as a prove of a Photoshopped picture.

Lemme quickly point out one or two other aspects for you.

Get 2 Android phones and open the image from the police on one and open another image (probably a picture you snapped yourself) on the second phone. Then zoom in around the ear part on the 2 pictures and compare the edges. You'll notice the photoshopped image has straight edges instead of curved edge. Real human ear should have soft curvey edge not straight and sharp curve like cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
"Nigerian police accused"

Were they accused or is it true?? I think it's high time we start calling a spade a spade.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ganjafama(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
modsfucker:

You must be a policeman that's why you see nothing wrong with the picture.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Sarmiz24(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol the photoshop tin from the police didn’t actually start today, have y’all ever wonder about all this police posting poor looking creatures owning gun worth millions abi dem prefer buy gun than to chop?? Lol

IT JUST IN MY HEAD THO undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Bobxin: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Egugun be careful na express e dey go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.