Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture (77784 Views)

APC Caught Photoshopping Obi’s Picture As Part Of Tinubu’s Visitors (picture) / Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) / Nigeria Police Twitter Comes Under Fire For Photoshopping Criminal Mugshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2020
ibietela2:
Another one

They are not photoshopped.

These guys are criminals, go watch crime fighters and see them confessing.

These guys are part of the people that escaped from benin prison
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by SMA50: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ade3131: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

This is the original photo.

You can clearly see that it not photoshop.

Everything is consistent with the background.

There is another criminal handcuffed by the side

How experienced are you with Adobe toolkits?

Zoom in on the picture so we'll that every inch or pixels of the image becomes bold, then look closely again. If you still can't see anything, I'm sorry I can't help you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by blowjohn(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Urekaure:

You still can't see it?

Oh wow!
Tnx.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by emmyrate1(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2020
modsfucker:
I don't see no photoshop in the picture... The shadow on the window doesn't in anyway depict a contrary situation.

To what end will the Police expend energy photoshopping unknown criminals, when it had in the past arrested notorious criminals like Evans
you are so daft to the extent that u don't even know ur left from right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Put where.

The woman in the photo accused the man in the video, go watch the video

Show us the man in the video.
SLAVE cheesy

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They are not photoshopped.

These guys are criminals, go watch crime fighters and see them confessing.

These guys are part of the people that escaped from benin prison

Show us the video of the man SLAVE

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by DIEYI84: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
What is photoshopped about the photo?
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by modsfucker: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
emmyrate1:
you are so daft to the extent that u don't even know ur left from right.

And you think calling me daft for no just cause makes you intelligent huh? Tell me what you consider insulting in my comment that warrant this insult.

Well, one can only give what he has, that's why you wrote that trash up there.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by jditimiya(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
The IT guys will be beating today for a big mistake like this. You see when good hands apply, they will drop them and carry their Girlfriends brother who only knows how to Photoshop wrong things without brains to know how to cover his holes. So sorry for them.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sonoyom:
This country sef na Photoshop.

you can reach me on i am at dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Sonoyom(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Poshriel:

you can reach me on i am at dami.ojo@yahoo.com
ok, i will do that.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Mickey18AR(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damn this picture is truly photoshopped, hmm wonders shall never end in this country oh
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Put where.

The woman in the photo accused the man in the video, go watch the video

Slave you see your life?

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

This is the original photo.

You can clearly see that it not photoshop.

Everything is consistent with the background.

There is another criminal handcuffed by the side

Slave you see your life ?

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop exposing how dumb you are

How is this picture below photoshopped.

Goodnight dummy

SLAVE it shall not be well with you and your family.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
modsfucker:
I don't see no photoshop in the picture... The shadow on the window doesn't in anyway depict a contrary situation.

To what end will the Police expend energy photoshopping unknown criminals, when it had in the past arrested notorious criminals like Evans

SLAVE.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ryan03(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
striker07:
How is this a photoshop ?
thank you o. I am still looking for it
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ryan03:
thank you o. I am still looking for it

SLAVE

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
striker07:
How is this a photoshop ?

SLAVE

Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ryan03(f): 3:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Urekaure:

SLAVE
who is this he-goat in my mention? Did your parents die as slaves? No problem, I understand.
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Urekaure: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Ryan03:
who is this he-goat in my mention? Did your parents die as slaves? No problem, I understand.

SLAVE, YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR CHILDREN ALSO INTO SLAVERY
Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by Ryan03(f): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Urekaure:

SLAVE, YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR CHILDREN ALSO INTO SLAVERY
like your ancestors sold you right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.