Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa (11698 Views)

Court Order: It is Unconstitutional for EFCC to Arrest Yahaya Bello - Lawyer / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by ReubenE(m): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Story

That figuring will not attend, and nothing will happen
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2020
I don't see that happening.
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by miketayo(m): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2020
And what will happen after that
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Franktom247(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari give them 5m each as fine for your non appearance they will collect it and move on
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by etrouble: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
Another SAN will come out tomorrow to explain why it's not compulsory for Buhari not to attend in person.

Haven't we seen when appointees of this same government ignored summons from the NASS?

After the slim cow called Buhari, lawyers are the next major problems of Nigeria. They defend criminals and teach criminals tricks to avoid justice. If I die and see any Nigerian lawyer in paradise, I will leave there immediately, that cannot be Paradise where our Father in Heaven lives. Nigerian lawyers must have created an imitation.

Some lawyers here weep are part of Nigeria’s problems will come and say everyone deserves fair hearing snd representation by a good lawyer and that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Now, tell me, if you are innocent, what do you need a lawyer for?
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Basher8583: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2020
juman:
Buhari is failing nigerians bigly.
He must perform better in all areas.

But this insecurity issue, I wonder where are the ECOMOG soldiers?

I really don't understand why the South is always masturbating with North issues. We no beg you. And last I checked they have a governor. So how is it Buharis problem.
You did not summon buhari during Obigbo masacre. When you useless and lazy youths were running up and down shouting endsars, robbing People of thier hard earn cash and also lieing on military on a trumped up fictitious massacre Buhari was not summoned.

You guys should stop wasting your time. Buhari has your drug. And that's silence. He doesn't have time for irrelevant distractions.
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Jaqenhghar: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Its also unconstitutional for legislators to swear allegiance to the presidency
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by coolsegun2002: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2020
pickatyou2:
It's unconstitutional, true but it won't still stop buhari.
He has done worse things. This is like licking ice cream.

Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Jaqenhghar: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Basher8583:

I really don't understand why the South is always masturbating with North issues. We no beg you. And last I checked they have a governor. So how is it Buharis problem.
You did not summon buhari during Obigbo masacre. When you useless and lazy youths were running up and down shouting endsars, robbing People of thier hard earn cash and also lieing on military on a trumped up fictitious massacre Buhari was not summoned.

You guys should stop wasting your time. Buhari has your drug. And that's silence. He doesn't have time for irrelevant distractions.
The tomorrow you will say the unity of Niggeria is non negotiabe. If it is truly north's issue then why havent you tackled it alone? You still rely on troops of southern decent to act as cannon fodder in that hell hole. SMH
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Emanodimo(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2020
LibertyRep:
Another SAN will come out tomorrow to explain why it's not compulsory for Buhari not to attend in person.

Haven't we seen when appointees of this same government ignored summons from the NASS?

Your first sentence is what concerns me, that's why there can't be true justice.
One begins to wander what's the rationale behind this attitude in the Law profession in Nigeria... Is it that laws has two sides indeed?
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by bencr7: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Basher8583:

south to stop masturbating with north issues, like if d money they are fighting this terrorist is not coming from d south than with ur reasons and thinking than ur pple will continue killed by diz terrorist becuz I know if buhari was a southerner u pple will hv called for is d impeachment since or attacking him and hw can a region hv all securities chief still there region is in havoc that is insane
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by BigBizzy(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Talk from now till tomorrow, as far as say no be him pikin die...the baba no send oh.

what a wicked man
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by springtech(m): 6:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Kurumaru:
Ebun no dey scope us abeg... We know You Wella..

Biko what do you know about Ebun ooh. I would love to know too.
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Trueteller0147: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol. So you want booharig to respect the law? Common, that nigga is above the law
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Fajoe2020: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Sai Baba, the Dictator!
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2020
He will ignore the summons and nothing will happen.....instead Lai Mohammed, Adeshina n Garba Shehu will come up with better excuses for the President to ignore the reps!
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by hyzich(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Basher8583:

How can you allow sentiments and tribe to becloud your judgement and reasoning? You asked how is it buhari's problem, please who is the commander in chief of the armed forces? How would you feel if your dad is non-challant about your issues that he can solve? Please be wise and eschew bigotry

I hope this is not bashir sef
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by fabsyl(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2020
na Sharia law buhari know. Even to pronounce constitution go hard buhari
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Emmasnoop(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
How is this one a news if not in this shithole where they are begging president to honour rep summon, what a country.
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by thaoriginator: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari no try at all!

Bombaclaaaaat mediocre cry
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by ultimatekint(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2020
I am very unlocky to be a Nigerian citizen. Bunch of fools are ruling the country.
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by ecclize: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
PCG1:
ռa tօɖaʏ❓❓❓
ɮʊɦaʀɨ's ɦɛaʀ քʀօɮʟɛʍ ɦas ċaʊsɛɖ aʟօt օʄ ɖaʍaɢɛs tօ tɦɨs ċօʊռtʀʏundecided

u mean he no dey hear word..
grin grin
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by deflover(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
hahahaha this country na joke....so they are now debating if he will appear or if he will not
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by delishpot: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2020
embarassed
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Peters99(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2020
May God Hlp Us
Get our Xmass Promo For Your Business
20% off

Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by bewla(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2020
nams77:
This country needs help.

Tomorrow another hireling will come up and say it is not mandatory/constitutional for buhari to attend such summons.

Anyway check us for your quality furniture works

Check my siggy
one of my kind

where are u located we do same thing my signature speak

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by nthony10: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2020
We all know it's unconstitutional, oya summary n the president let's see. grin
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Someone with announced ear problem that you are asking to appear to who ? Una dey mad abi . Sai baba till 2099
Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by sterlingD(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2020
See eh mountains may have to move before PMB honours the invitation.And then let me ask; what is he even going to say?Have we quickly forgotten his broadcast speech at the heat of the ENDSARS campaign?Will the legislators be able to confidently ask him pertinent questions without the fear of backlash.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa by plaindealer: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2020
The bootlegged SAN convinently didn't show us the part if the construction he's taking about

We have 3 arms of government and are equal, the legislature is not above the executive and can not order the executive around..

There's also something called executive privilege.

Mr SAN, stop misleading Nigerians, go and read you law book.

Trey can send written questiony to the president, but they can not order the president to appear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures) / NNPP Crisis Worsens As Kwankwaso-backed Faction Expels BoT Chair, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.