Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. (37036 Views)

NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Shortlist And Pending Status Update 2023 / Nigerian Police Recruitment Shortlist Candidate 2019 / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by annyz: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Every thing in this country is fraudulent.
That is more than an error and very glaring to have been noticed.
I am amazed if what may be running in their minds before posting the list.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Phlegman: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2020
The names that appear multiple times will be replaced with new people. It's a system of leaving slots for the people that are willing to pay.

This is very common with government recruitment. The system is already dead in Nigeria. I'm not seeing any hope of Nigeria rising again.

3 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Latidoh1:
Any igbo man dey there?
why won't there be!?

Every state has a representative in the Arm forces.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by ojoisimi(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Slurity:
You will be surprise when you get to see the educational level of the person they allow to shortlist the name. Pry 6 or Nepa bill holder. This is pure repetitions of same name

See mumu talk. This same thing dey happen for niaja university recruitment. Abi na nepa bill holder dey do am also for the unis?
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by LZAA: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Hope bambambiglo and helinues were selected grin grin grin grin
Sai baba grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Etinosa1234: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Latidoh1:
Any igbo man dey there?

More than 5000 sef
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by deflover(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2020
fools joining the army...they will be used as target practice for boko haram angry
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Blackking98(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
LZAA:
Sai baba grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead
For where?
They don't want to die like dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by LZAA: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Blackking98:

For where?
They don't want to die like dogs.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
LZAA:
Sai baba grin
Cc imh.otep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead Afamed sarrki
They must go to sambisa to fight for sai baba grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Psoul(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This looks suspicious as most names appear multiple times with different application numbers. It's probably an error because I don't see them deliberately making this public knowing fully full well it's will cause uproar.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by zubimete(f): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2020
faridpac2:
After passing out they will send u Maiduguri
Let every body be posted to their state of origin. Just like the community police. They have killed millions of south, east, nd western promising soldiers.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by LZAA: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2020
imhotep:

They must go to sambisa to fight for sai baba grin
Gbam! grin
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Its the handwork of IPOB to tarnish the image of Nigerian army....Just punish IPOB and their sponsors in Jesus name.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by NiceMen: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2020
csnc:
The army recruitment list is out, as announced on this thread earlier ( https://www.nairaland.com/6289833/nigerian-army-80rri-list-shortlisted ).

I decided to check out names on the list out of curiosity. While going through some states, I saw some candidates names, appear more than 3 times on average. Now, one would think they might be different people. But in a case where someone's name (Surname-Firstname-Middlename being the same) appears 7-10 times. It's more than coincidence. The only difference in these cases are the application numbers (here I am guessing, candidates may have submitted multiple times due to network).

There was even a case where it was just application number and no name.
Well I am posting this to call the Attention of the Army Authorities and appealing to them, to rectify this if possible. If it's not possible at least the error should be noted, against subsequent recruitments.

I know at the end of the screening about a 100 people may be picked per state, but at least candidates shouldn't be denied at the first hurdle by no fault of theirs. As it is now, picking a candidate multiple times may short-change some states and by implication some candidates.

P.S. the list is available online for all to see. Before one person somewhere go talk say this na disclosure of sensitive information.

You can also check out the list too on the link below. Just pick a state and go through it.

https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted

See some Screenshots below.
So UNA still dey apply for Army jobs to go and be slaughtered by bokoharam with supports from North elites? any southerner still applying for such organized criminal center is an idiot and deserves no sympathy if killed by Bokoharam.

This is not insensitivity but a known fact by discerning minds that Bokoharam is not ending because they are being aided . if you doubt me, ask yourself why is that the Chadian arm decimated them so much that She-cow was crying and shit scared for his life? Why is it that Buratai ONLY found it comforting to go for photo Ops within that period that Chadian military dealt with them? Have you heard they attacked Chad after that battle?

I repeat, any Southerner applying for this military job is a fool and deserves no sympathy if killed by Bokoharam... Sit for ur house and look for a business to do. Don't go waste your life just because there are no jobs out there.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by erumena(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
I work in Registrar and from my experience, guys from the North usually have similar names that even includes same Last Middle and First names during searches for holders

The only thing that differentiate them is either the States they are from, phone number, address or bvn.

Some name themselves, after the area in which they were born.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
So people with sense still apply to join the Nigerian Army??
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by leisuretym: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol. Those names are Yoruba names been repeated to reduce the number of Yoruba candidates.

Horpeyemi name appeared 8 times with different number .

Meaning horpeyemi state will only have one candidate in place of 8 from kano

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2020
alabi484:
It's hard to tell if it's pure network glitch or typical naija way

It could be both.

At the end of the day, they will post the northerners to the south and the southerners to the core north to fight terrorists not knowing that they are on the terrorist side.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by leisuretym: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
This is Northerner recruitment gerrymandering!
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Ooe33: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2020
The first reason u postulated is correct. Not because of error. Cos as far as I am concerned. The nigerian army will select all candidates who still have the guts to apply cos they need the bodies.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Meteng: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Some people still dey plan join Nigeria Army?
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Pofgrace(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
yeezyquan:
Who can help with 100h card abeg 0808 969 3392
network?

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by guy222: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
NiceMen:
So UNA still dey apply for Army jobs to go and be slaughtered by bokoharam with supports from North elites? any southerner still applying for such organized criminal center is an idiot and deserves no sympathy if killed by Bokoharam.

This is not insensitivity but a known fact by discerning minds that Bokoharam is not ending because they are being aided . if you doubt me, ask yourself why is that the Chadian arm decimated them so much that She-cow was crying and shit scared for his life? Why is it that Buratai ONLY found it comforting to go for photo Ops within that period that Chadian military dealt with them? Have you heard they attacked Chad after that battle?

I repeat, any Southerner applying for this military job is a fool and deserves no sympathy if killed by Bokoharam... Sit for ur house and look for a business to do.
This shows how stupid and ignorant you people are, ones you don't have representative in the military you are finish as a region,
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by NiceMen: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2020
guy222:
This shows how stupid and ignorant you people are, ones you don't have representative in the military you are finish as a region,
Bleep representative... you are the one trying to ride on sentiments. is what I said false? counter it or shut the fvck up
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Jadeng: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2020
This might be a case of multiple data entry due network or system congestion.
Here is what I think;
These shortlisted candidates were automatically selected based on certain criteria set in the application ..
They wI'll all appear physically for screening, verification, exams, etc...
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by AreaFada2: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Those are space booking. Later those slots will be sold or used to do favour.

Look at Police recruitment where 950 people who didn't even apply were recruited.

Anyone who thinks 9ja go better should dream on.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Ndudanon: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
It is deliberate; and this may be a clue given to them by those already in the army who succeeded that way. Because they think it is more likely for someone who has his name witten twenty or more times to be picked ahead of someone who has his or her name just once. And those who might end up doing the selection may be aware of this... May GOD help Nigeria.
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by guy222: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Slurity:
You will be surprise when you get to see the educational level of the person they allow to shortlist the name. Pry 6 or Nepa bill holder. This is pure repetitions of same name
Your own mumu wear cap ontop agbada, what would you say about most university admission list that is being handle by prof and Dr, are they illiterate too? Have you not seen were someone get almost 300 in his/her jamb score and still pass the aptitude test set by the university and yet was not given admission but someone that score less than 200 and still fail the aptitude test was given admission with choice course, Are this pple in the university admission board illiterate too? Dey there make pant the wear you. Corruption and wickedness dont have qualification my brother infact the educated are more corrupt than the illiterate. Just explain why i said your own mumu wear cap ontop agbada. If u think this pple dont knw what they are doing than i must say this to you, you are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by UCHIHAmask: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Lamasta:
The authorities in charge should look into it and correct the anomalies for justice and fairness to all...
Justice and fairness?in this damned nation...
Re: Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. by Slurity(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2020
guy222:
Your own mumu wear cap ontop agbada, what would you say about most university admission list that is being handle by prof and Dr, are they illiterate too? Have you not seen were someone get almost 300 in his/her jamb score and still pass the aptitude test set by the university and yet was not given admission but someone that score less than 200 and still fail the aptitude test was given admission with choice course, Are this pple in the university admission board illiterate too? Dey there make pant the wear you. Corruption and wickedness dont have qualification my brother infact the educated are more corrupt than the illiterate. Just explain why i said your own mumu wear cap ontop agbada. If u think this pple dont knw what they are doing than i must say this to you, you are on a long thing
You are daft, this particular error here is not about corruption, it is more of negligence and poor management in shortlisting the names. Your sense did not tell you that it is impossible to repeat a single person name 10 times because of corruption. Is the name for money collection or what could have been the purpose. Your I.q is shallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria / 7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.