Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Attention Needed For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Needed For The Ladies (462 Views)

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Needed For The Ladies by Lucifer1419: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pls oo, attention needed 4 D ladies, I was on a bus today with a young lady, dark in completion, all of a sudden her body & leg started shaking, she then now whisper 2 my ear that I should pls holed her waist tight 4 her, she was begging me without control, all her body was vibrating, what's strong with her pls, I need urgent answer.
Re: Attention Needed For The Ladies by Nazgul: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
See me see trouble, a vibrating lady asked you to hold her waist and you're asking us that didn't see the lady or even have any idea of what she was passing through what's wrong.

That question would have been better answered if you asked it to the lady in question.

Re: Attention Needed For The Ladies by longetivity(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
your mumu no too much
Re: Attention Needed For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
It's very easy to know kids on this forum
With what they post you will already know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Needed For The Ladies by JOACHINpedro: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Convulsion perhaps but that holding of waist never clear for my thinking faculty undecided
Re: Attention Needed For The Ladies by Lucifer1419: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2020
longetivity:
your mumu no too much
. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Hangout Plan For Nairalanders Living In Lagos / Sugar Mummy's, Cougar Get In / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.