Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji (287 Views)

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2020

1 Share

Re: "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
redpillers will come and masturbate on her last statement
Re: "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by Righteousness89(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congratulations on Living the life of your Dream Linda..

Do not Forget what is Most Needful!
Eternal life in Heaven is the Most Needful!
The Salvation of your Soul through JESUS is what Really Matters..

Don't let these things overwhelm and overtake what is Needful!
We came here Empty ! And we will return Empty!!

Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ over All

1 Like

Re: "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by Juliusmomoh: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
redpillers will come and masturbate on her last statement
Sorry i thought u have sence before? Has it travelled ?
Re: "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by We4all: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Another Hushpuppi in the making. If you believe that she is a legit business woman, then you can also believe that the moon have ears.
Re: "Living The Life Of My Dreams"- Linda Ikeji by Barka00(m): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Ogbeni
Righteousness89:
Congratulations on Living the life of your Dream Linda..

Do not Forget what is Most Needful!
Eternal life in Heaven is the Most Needful!
The Salvation of your Soul through JESUS is what Really Matters..

Don't let these things overwhelm and overtake what is Needful!
We came here Empty ! And we will return Empty!!

Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ over All

(1) (Reply)

This Latest 2021 Nollywood Movie Will Teach You A Big Lesson About Life!! / Checkout The Shocking Nollywood Movie Everyone Is Talking About!!! / Bbnaija’s Cindy Okafor Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.