Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) (42357 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / My Maize Farming Adventure In Pictures / My Maize Farm In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
una don start again,
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Kenny4smart(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Christafarian:

It's in Kuje.

I've been there. Directly opposite Adron Homes Central parks and garden estate Kuje. A beautiful place to behold indeed.
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by ARAGON22(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dem Don begin do another farm for boko haram to continue their killings.. Nigeria.. Always doing the wrong things at the right time

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by 400billionman: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Did you press them for money before going to the press ?
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
BosseJ:

And who ask you all this sermon? Just say you hate Lagos nobody will beat you. You won't be the first nor the last. Just bear in mind that Lagos no send your opinion.

Looks like YOU send
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by spirul77: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Beautiful place....

I still wonder how my niggeeees dey compare abuja with lagos
Abuja nor be lagos mate..
Lagos is a dumb fuckkk overrated slum
Been to those two places as a Bini son
Lagos is just a little slum choked up by people
But when i traveled to abuja.....damnnnnn..the tranquility and serenity is second to non...it was even more obvious to me that Edo state is five times bigger than lagos...edo north was like forever
stayed in both places too but the truth is Lagos is far batter than Abuja in terms of development and Infrastructure with Abuja being a federal capital, there's nothing that really Impresses you in Abuja except the beautiful wide roads, nothing more, the developed part of the whole Abuja is not up to 30 percent, Abuja still has a long way to go, this almat farms I think is around kuje area, I bet you must have up to 30k before you can drive a quad bike there, unlike Lagos where you have plethora of relaxation places for chicken change, Lagos number one problem is overpopulation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by fashrola(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anything in the northern part of Nigeria..... Security level 3 ooooo

No go area, till PMB get his act right

2 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Ykc2(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anybody going to North for holiday is playing with his or her life ,if am invited to spend a week in zamfara in government house plus one million naira pocket money I will not go

2 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Christafarian(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kenny4smart:

I've been there. Directly opposite Adron Homes Central parks and garden estate Kuje. A beautiful place to behold indeed.
Interesting!
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by adecz: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Visit such a place in this Fulani kidnappers
infested northern Nigeria?

God forbid.

Have you forgotten what they did
to an oyibo woman tourist & her friend in
Kujama Castle in Kaduna State last year?

3 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by God2man2again(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Herdsmen this, herdsmen that. Are people not living there?

Go to Abuja, and the environs You will see Yoruba, Ibo and all other tribes there.

People are living fine in Abuja.

Despite our security challenges, people travel to the North or Abuja from other states almost everyday.

Why creating fear ?

Yoruba are in the North.

Ibo are in the North likewise other tribes.

Nigeria is not all that bad.

Haba!
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Meteng: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jakumo:
Just keep your eyes out for Boko Haram throat-cutters, while you enjoy the pleasures and sights of this tourist farm.

Ahswear
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Smile4mee01: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Regardless of how beautiful it looks, I can't visit a farm or a farming community anywhere in the north. That is usually Boko harams and Fulani herdmen target.

Those of you that want to visit, I pray God keeps you.
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by deygar: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Want a beautiful place to visit around Abuja visit css farms around keffi Abuja exp way..
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by LarryA1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT BUT WHERE IS THE LOCATIONS AND ADDRESS. ABUJA IS BIG

Kuje Abuja
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Coinbased: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
oh
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by ensamy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bolo haram and bandits infested areas cool cool shocked
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Loveknitting: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Christafarian:

It's in Kuje.

Where in kuje pls?
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by tundeontop: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT BUT WHERE IS THE LOCATIONS AND ADDRESS. ABUJA IS BIG
Kuje
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by tundeontop: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Loveknitting:

Where in kuje pls?
Kuje-Gwagwalada road, Chibiri, After premium farm
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Romanoff:

It is in Kuje, Abuja.

Their Chalets starts from 30k and there's really nothing much to see there asides the horses, camels, geese and ostriches. If I'm paying 30k per night and traveling all the way from town to Kuje, the Chalets better be 10-15k per night to justify the long travel.

Their quad biking is expensive, 10k per person.

Their kayaking isn't active cause there's not enough current in the river.

You'll pay 10k for a picnic group and you can't even bring in your own food and drinks. Their buffet is 6k. How realistic is that?
I was a bit disappointed when I got there.
Total trash
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Christafarian(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Loveknitting:

Where in kuje pls?
It is off the Kuje-Gwagwalada Road. Shortly after Kuje Oil & Gas Filling Station if you're coming from Tipper Garage.
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by organiza(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
it's good and well organized
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Loveknitting: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Christafarian:

It is off the Kuje-Gwagwalada Road. Shortly after Kuje Oil & Gas Filling Station if you're coming from Tipper Garage.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Loveknitting: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
tundeontop:

Kuje-Gwagwalada road, Chibiri, After premium farm

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. / Photos Of My Tomato Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.