Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander (3418 Views)

True Life Story: Never Marry Your Boss' Daughter / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Jumoke started trending on twitter since yesterday but anyways, I'm so glad for Femi.

Here is another heart-breaking love story from a Nairalander. I will be very brief but I want you to learn from it.

Jide graduated from UNILAG with 1st class in Accounting. He was working at Apapa Port. He transports goods from the port to various cities in Nigeria (Haulage). His salary was 650k. He was married to Chioma whom he met at Kano during their service year.
Jide was spending heavily and lavishly on Chioma. He takes her out for shopping, clubbing and they enjoy all goodies. Jide was so in love with her that he never speaks with his family members. He was so naive that he begs Chioma even when she was at fault. Jide bought her clean Venza and Lexus 350. He was so happy having her around every moment. Jide can't do without having s*x with Chioma every night even if he has to beg her countless times before she would open her leg for him. He never cheated on her...
To be continued... Stay tuned
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nazgul: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Following...

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2020
It will be updated soon. Please let's know if you're following.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
...story continues:
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Following.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Bluezy13(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is one of the times I wish I could reach out my hands and give a thunderous slap to the "to be continued.." and "following" crew.

8 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by emkz: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Following.

Incase you don't know na me talk

So what if you said it? Should we buy beer?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
...story continues:
"I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. In fact I'm dreaming at the moment. What is this? I'm lost. Please explain the meaning of this to me" says Chioma to Jide after he handed a letter to her.
Could you please guess what the letter was. Damn! You're right. It was a "SACK LETTER".
Jide was ordered to vacate his office and the company because he couldn't account for the activities of the company anymore. He never concentrated at work anymore. He was carried away with the love he had for Chioma.
Immediately Chioma was done reading the letter, she began to cry and insult her husband dexeterically.
This gentleman was on the ground prostrating and begging his wife. He promised her heaven and earth just because he was afraid of loosing her.
Chioma said angrily "What's this that you're telling me? Is it because I've been calm with you nowadays. Honestly, you're very boring and selfish. You always want to eat my t*to every moment".
...to be continued...
Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
PART 3:
Jide never had any savings while working. He spent all this salaries on Chioma just to keep her away from other men. To be honest, Jide was madly in love with Chioma. He does anything she wanted just to please her. Most times that she nagged, Jide will beg her.
What a love story!
Things started turning out bad. No more shopping, clubbing and all the goodies they enjoyed before Jide was tuaranted from his place of work.
Chioma keeps nagging and complaining all the time. No more s*x for Jide. Peace and joy went on vacation in the house.
Jide couldn't renew his house rent. He was ordered to pack out. No where to go to. Chai! The table has turned badly. Chioma's dad rented an apartment for them in Isolo.
Chioma doesn't come home regularly like before. She started going out with her friends. Her phone was locked always that Jide can't even open it talkless of having access to it. Strange things started happening but Jide keeps begging Chioma not to be angry at him.
...to be continued.
Stay tuned.
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by bigjackass: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mtcheeeew
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Womanizer(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Calmblaze:
Jumoke started trending on twitter since yesterday but anyways, I'm so glad for Femi.

Here is another heart-breaking love story from a Nairalander. I will be very brief but I want you to learn from it.

Jide graduated from UNILAG with 1st class in Accounting. He was working at Apapa Port. He transports goods from the port to various cities in Nigeria (Haulage). His salary was 650k. He was married to Chioma whom he met at Kano during their service year.
Jide was spending heavily and lavishly on Chioma. He takes her out for shopping, clubbing and they enjoy all goodies. Jide was so in love with her that he never speaks with his family members. He was so naive that he begs Chioma even when she was at fault. Jide bought her clean Venza and Lexus 350. He was so happy having her around every moment. Jide can't do without having s*x with Chioma every night even if he has to beg her countless times before she would open her leg for him. He never cheated on her...
To be continued... Stay tuned
Cc: lalasticlala

Where does a truck driver get paid a salary of 650K a month in Nigeria?!

You people should lie with sense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Womanizer post=96658074]

Where does a truck driver get paid a salary of 650K a month in Nigeria?!

You people should lie with sense![/He wasn't a driver. He was an Accounting Officer but he works for a company that does haulage]
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Orjioorji(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jide is an a**hole for spending on a woman without savings.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
One word to describe jide... Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for following. It will be updated soon. Stay glued.
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
...story continues. typing...
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by helinues: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why not complete the story since morning...

Hian

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by tobechi74: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blame poor saving not marriage
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
PART 4:
Chioma met a man on facebook. The man promised to take her to the UK. Chioma told Jide about the man.
"He's going to f*ck and dump you. Don't fall for his trick. He won't take you to any where" said Jide to Chioma.
She looked at him angrily and went out without uttering any word.
Days after, Jide went to visit his friend at Ajah. He was very glad to meet him. Atleast, the meal for that day was settled. Jide ate until his stomach started rejecting foods.
When he got home, he was amazed & sad with what he met. His wife had packed out. He called her severally but she never picked up. She left a message on a paper which states that "YOU DUMP *SS, DIE WITH YOUR POOR LIFE. #NEWLIFE".
Jide was mute for minutes. He called her line countless times but she didn't pick up. She later blacklisted him.
Jide started crying bitterly and ran mad immediately.
THE END:
Describe Jide in one word and share what you've learnt from the story with us.
Thanks for your time.
Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let me summarize the lesson I learnt from the story: 1. Develop the habit of savings. 2. A man should never be carried away just because he loves a lady. 3. Don't forget your families. Never neglect them for any lady. 4. Never trust a woman deeply. Use you number 36 always. 5. Always be the man. Why beg a lady self? Well, in some circumstances sha. 6. Don't show it that you love her deeply. She might use it against you.
I have a lot to say but let me give room to other contributors.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Waiting for your contributions.
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for your time. More stories are coming...
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
SIMPly stupid. Cut the bulls and tell me that this is one Nollywood lame scene or movie?
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fake story but... ok.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by WrittyWritter(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jide is very very stupid and foolish..dis is not about early marriage..did is about stupidity..and someone went through pain to bring dat kind of human being to d world which kind of love is dat..I reject dat kind of love 4 myself and every one I know..love dat will not know ur left from right sad
Jide better go 4 serious deliverance because his village people really sat down and constructively planned his life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Curvinus(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Strong as the temptation might seem, you should be careful about making any human being the centre of your world.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
I just shared a true life story with you though he didn't run mad but almost. Thank God for His intervention on the guy's life. It is my original piece.
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
We await your contributions.
Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Red pill save lives.
Jide needed the red pill.
Any man that thinks he's ready to date/marry needs to first take doses of the red pill.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=LeoThaGreat post=96669757].
Red pill save lives.
Jide needed the red pill.
Any man that thinks he's ready to date/marry needs to first take doses of the red pill.

.[/Kinda deep but true]

1 Like

Re: Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander by Telegram234(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
I really do pity guy who thinks dat money can keep a woman. and believe me OP, men like this still exists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ugly? / Seun Must Marry Dis Year. / My Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.