Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) (45930 Views)

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo) / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=102two post=96659644]
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin
Alennsar:
why are you reporting me when you started it first. Are you a coward?

1 Like

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alennsar:

But those couple should follow due process to avoid exploitation. That is much better and legal too, not everyone will be a mother naturally I believe

Bros don't blame them if only you know how tedious Nigerian adoption process is you sef will run

Not only willthey take bribes running into hundreds of thousands from you but when they visit for inspection anytime they will be threatening as if , if you fail to bribe they can take the child from you at anytime

Abeg forget it
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by frog12: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
ibos ibos.
they like money more than their lives

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=102two post=96659720][s][s][quote]
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Alennsar(f): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros don't blame them if only you know how tedious Nigerian adoption process is you sef will run

Not only willthey take bribes running into hundreds of thousands from you but when they visit for inspection anytime they will be threatening as if , if you fail to bribe they can take the child from you at anytime

Abeg forget it
May God help us in this country. They make it difficult for people to do things the right way and also arrest them for boycotting again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Life no balance at all

Some of those pregnant ladies will still come and form fresh babes 4 guys in d villa even wen them dy after 5

Mtchew
Haha grin cheesy indeed my stomach
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're always ashame to identify with your people.
How many baby factory do you also Operate I'm the East fahdiga
That you haven't been caught doesn't mean we don't know you operate one
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alennsar:

May God help us in this country. They make it difficult for people to do things the right way and also arrest them for boycotting again.

Now you understand the game

This country is rigged to ensure the little guy or rather the poor masses fail at whatever they set the minds to

Irs just sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
My people no dey fail to fall my hand always. Imagine a woman who is supposed to mother these children is using them as a tool for making �. Me wey no be mother no fit try this nonsense talk more of a mother herself.
May she be disciplined thoroughly, may she be used as a scapegoat to serve as an example to others elsewhere.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by able20(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some of our Igbo brothers think say when they have Biafra things will change for good automatically, No.
The Nigerian factor is the DNA of Igbo, yoruba and Hausa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Tilykay(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipob amaka, the moment I saw baby factory I knew it was them, whether it's in Kafanchan or Zungeru so long as it's baby or drug trafficking its definitely them.
As if you know. Once you just hear baby factory. No matter the location. It's then running it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by bencr7: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
JohnSin97:

Says the MADE IN ABA baby factory product....stupid flatin0 with a culture of shit and piss
sorry I don't hv time to fight a tribal mad person like u becuz I can put myself so low for that!

1 Like

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by ezinne50165: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
:Life no balance at allSome of those pregnant ladies will still come and form fresh babes 4 guys in d villa even wen them dy after 5MtchewHaha indeed my stomach
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by SaintBishop: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
how come no one is shouting igbo Amaka?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.