Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) (45945 Views)

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo) / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by thatigboman: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Okoro, read again but this time drop the weed in your hand.
see painment
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by olas24u(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Can t you adopt a baby?why will you engage in production like a human production unit,You elders need to discuss inheritance ,so females can inherit properties.The supreme court has ruled that women can now inherit .stop this nonsense why do you have a large percentage of you will low sperm count ?or fertility issues?
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by shizzle11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
olas24u:
This people are animals
you mean yorooba people? you are right
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by powerblaze(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Let's face it this business exists because there is a market ...

Do you know how many marriages this road side adoption agencies save?

I know at least two couples whose marriage this has saved

Alot of Nigerian ladies are barren and can't get pregnant again.. after a life of taking postinor 2 from age 13 till she married at 28. Then she can't get pregnant again

See I am not saying the problem with is only caused by women no. Men have issues too but majorly Nigerian women fertility rate is dropping like my ex's IQ daily ..

3 out of 5 Nigerian women are not fertile

You will try for years and all they will be telling you is , "it's God that gives Children"

Then they will turn around and blame you the man for not going to church or mosque frequently meanwhile they know they are barren o.

These road side baby factories save marriages ooo. With your small money you can adopt a baby easily

Leave am

So when the child grows up and discovers you're not his parents, you will tell him you got him from black market?

Between desperate parents and ritualists who are their biggest patronizers?

Did the girls sign up for that contract?

Una go just talk because e no affect una.. mschew
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
[s]
powerblaze:

So when the child grows up and discovers you're not his parents, you will tell him you got him from black market?

Between desperate parents and ritualists who are their biggest patronizers?

Did the girls sign up for that contract?

Una go just talk because e no affect una.. mschew
[/s]

Kai being stupid is a crime oo

Anyways no parent tells the child when they grow up that they where gotten from black market stop watching too many movies

You are obviously a child and have no kids nor have you ever been responsible for anyone

You are obviously a teenager

Please don't talk about issues you don't understand till you grow up
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by frog12: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
these ibos are spreading this disease

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by olas24u(f): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
shizzle11:
you mean yorooba people? you are right

You can adopt babies and you can relax your laws on inheritance ,The female child should also be allowed to inherit. Dont wait till it because a serious case and they start chasing you .The day they react ,you will now say they hate you ?dont wait till that time
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Barbilius: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
I can clearly see that now that the baby factory business has been busted, Ogun's economy will collapse, without them, I pity ogun state now. Fuccking vagrant bastards, without us, you can't survive, we control your economy yen yen yen, baby factory economy. Fools even imported their baby factory business to the SW, I guess their redmud erosion ravaged land isn't big enough for them to do it.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
This has been happening and the SW governors don’t seems to care because of rubbish southern solidarity.

Last time, an Igbo from Anambra was caught in whether Osun or Ondo for this same baby factory business and our governors continue to keep mum.

It’s time to take the bull by the horn and send this people back to their state to continue their baby factory trade there instead of bringing it further west.

I fear they don’t contaminate other tribe with this nonsense coz if other tribes start this baby factory business, we won’t be able to contain it. Ya’ll remember kidnapping and how it is now a menace across Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by zudozz: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Of all the evils we hear about in this country ..na this one dey pain me pass.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Sammy07: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kinematics:
Afonja has joined the flatees in baby factory business.

Welcome to Nigeria.

God forbid we join them in the business, read the news again.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by bamysquare(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Let's face it this business exists because there is a market ...

Do you know how many marriages this road side adoption agencies save?

I know at least two couples whose marriage this has saved

Alot of Nigerian ladies are barren and can't get pregnant again.. after a life of taking postinor 2 from age 13 till she married at 28. Then she can't get pregnant again

See I am not saying the problem with is only caused by women no. Men have issues too but majorly Nigerian women fertility rate is dropping like my ex's IQ daily ..

3 out of 5 Nigerian women are not fertile

You will try for years and all they will be telling you is , "it's God that gives Children"

Then they will turn around and blame you the man for not going to church or mosque frequently meanwhile they know they are barren o.

These road side baby factories save marriages ooo. With your small money you can adopt a baby easily

Leave am
You're sick .
I'm talking from what I know, their major intention is to sell to ritualists , if only you know the rate ritualists buy babies.. Small money my foot, oga is a business venture not an orphanage. so they must make profits from every sales they make So most marriages cannot afford it only few and who wants to adopt a child whose father is dispicable?
. wise up maybe it's your IQ that's is degenerating really fast.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by deflover(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
a baby was thrown away some days back in badagary area... a baby boy who kept crying
after the recuse in a nylon bag... a new born was found
see men begging to pay anything that they want the child as they have no child since ten yeaars marriage
the Baele was called
he took the baby away and b4 we go say anythin
him wife don baff baby as she too never born......omo market dey for baby oh thats why this business dey move
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Wicked World we live in!
Disable Man, able Enough to be Firing little girls to produce babies for sell!

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

This Generation cannot Escape GOD'S Wrath!!
The Wickedness is too much..
speak for yourself.i am excluded from God's wrath.i will experience his mercy and goodness daily.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by madjune(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
They should question Pretty Mike.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by Barbilius: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
LegendHero:
This has been happening and the SW governors don’t seems to care because of rubbish southern solidarity.

Last time, an Igbo from Anambra was caught in whether Osun or Ondo for this same baby factory business and our governors continue to keep mum.

It’s time to take the bull by the horn and send this people back to their state to continue their baby factory trade there instead of bringing it further west.

I fear they don’t contaminate other tribe with this nonsense coz if other tribes start this baby factory business, we won’t be able to contain it. Ya’ll remember kidnapping and how it is now a menace across Nigeria.

Lol. They will soon come with noise that our economy will collapse without them. Lol. One even said on Twitter that without them we will go hungry, these ar.
People who don't even sell us one tin of cassava, or beans, on maize or anything whatsoever. heck, there isn't any freight trucks bringing a single food produce into our region from their region, yet we will go Hungry. Fuccking clowns.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
thatigboman:
Check their sophisticated skulls pls
Flat.head,you missed road,it your useless brothers and sisters from the region of rising baby factory.

Come and carry your brethren before they spoil my region.
Re: 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
[s]
bamysquare:

You're sick .
I'm talking from what I know, their major intention is to sell to ritualists , if only you know the rate ritualists buy babies.. Small money my foot, oga is a business venture not an orphanage. so they must make profits from every sales they make So most marriages cannot afford it only few and who wants to adopt a child whose father is dispicable?
. wise up maybe it's your IQ that's is degenerating really fast.
[/s]

You are not normal
Maybe you are a ritualist! Sick person
These road side orphanages help alot

Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.