Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral (98265 Views)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
kadiri3:
your dick no big be that lol
Lol he no big but he long
That babe na lefulefu get her cause he be like say he like girls wey look like that
But as for me you already know the drill grin na that mama me want that yanch no be here cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Sirconnect: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Believe me nothing is missing
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by ChikaSunday(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Kenya , Tanzania and Uganda , na them get the best nyash resources for the whole world , stretch mark free as it is !

You don remove their pants and bra com check am from country to country say stretch marks no dey ?
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
sexylogan:

Always good to see your posts dear.

You've been missed smiley
Missed you a ton too smiley

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Lol he no big but he long
That babe na lefulefu get her cause he be like say he like girls wey look like that
But as for me you already know the drill grin na that mama me want that yanch no be here cheesy cheesy
so na the mother u prefer grin.wonders shall never end grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
lefulefu:
so na the mother u prefer grin wonders shall never end grin
He don end but we dey try bring am back small small grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Obakoolex(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

East African women are very neat , apart from Ethiopia or Eritrea women (bath once a week mostly )

Tanzania , Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda are very neat down there , 95% of them do squirt during sex
(95% of west African women especially Nigeria finds it difficult to squirt during sex )
Who squirt help No be to mess up your bed grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by alexola20(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by alexola20(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by SAMBARRY: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

She's a mature woman and not some underage girl therefore there's nothing wrong with wanting to bank her tongue
must everything always be about sex? Why can't you put your pen1s under control?
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Mikael0407(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

I said 95% don't , but in East Africa it's very common , when your girl visit in east africa u need to spray extra duve. Kogi and Benue are the closest here with 90% , in South East it's about 99% against . Kwara is about 93% highest in SW , Calabari is about 97% highest from SS , for some reason I will leave core North

This one na director of women affairs �

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Reckyd123(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol. Are you really for real? I've been residing in South Africa for 8 years and I've visited Uganda and Tanzania. I have some of them as friends.

Go to any South African city and you will realise that no nation on earth can boast of faht ass like South Africans. It's a natural resources. From the small girls to the grannies (gogo).

With what I've seen here in S.A., I laugh when i see naija girls showing their dry ass while taking pictures.

As a phat ass eater, i barely toast naija babes when i am home. I just buy the few moderately endowed ones. But here in S.A., is a normal thing on da streetz

quote author=majamajic post=96655931]

No South no reach these ones , south are moderate like Cameroon women and Togo . [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by godofuck231: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Artillery high explosive bomb shells , high exposure
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Drone95(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Her mama ass na natural but the daughter ass don undergo surgery
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by victorazyvictor(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mutemenot:
Nkwu were nti kiss
Bros! Your a disgrace to Igbo land
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by pacespot(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
We can see both of them celebrating their behind's as if na one kind jackpot. Well na jackpot here in Africa, because some politicians here in Nigeria can burn down their allocations for those two asses.

That is why I like white men, they don't fancy meaty women as much, slim ladies are the best.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by UKBobo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Reckyd123 post=96672670]Lol. Are you really for real? I've been residing in South Africa for 8 years and I've visited Uganda and Tanzania. I have some of them as friends.

Go to any South African city and you will realise that no nation on earth can boast of faht ass like South Africans. It's a natural resources. From the small girls to the grannies (gogo).

With what I've seen here in S.A., I laugh when i see naija girls showing their dry ass while taking pictures.

As a phat ass eater, i barely toast naija babes when i am home. I just buy the few moderately endowed ones. But here in S.A., is a normal thing on da streetz

quote author=majamajic post=96655931]

I hail una my broda - you are a seasoned minister in the Ministry. When I see foolish girls thinking they get plenty for ukwu, I just naff sef. If they met the real blessed ones, dem go get mental health complex

SA get plenty - no be small thing. I rolled to Blomfontein last year - those Sotho chicks laps and nyash ehn. My eye tire. Saw one worker mopping floor in the university as I was there for an arts conference. Chineke, my cornea don blow. Enjoyment plenty, especially in the countryside.

What I like is their nyash get bigger as they get older - I troubled some mature madams there keen for firm naija plantain. Thing with mature pvvna is that thing go cream plenty. One madam was trying to wipe it away from my staff, when I said to her "You trying to turn me into a white man"...LOL, she became embarrassed and was looking for cloth. I said 'Don't you dare, that cream is my inheritance' grin grin grin

As for UG, Tanzania et al, they are blessed too and have enjoyed their genetic representatives in London Town.

Having spent time in Asmara - Eritrea too - one guy mentioned they don't wash - let's not peddle ignorance here on the boards beg. They are as clean as anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Doublez000(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Kenya , Tanzania and Uganda , na them get the best nyash resources for the whole world , stretch mark free as it is !

I'm going on a tour in each of them ooo
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

He don end but we dey try bring am back small small grin
i wont lie sha..these tanzanian ladies are well built and choppable looking cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

chai! i must marry dere sharp sharp cheesy

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2020
pacespot:
We can see both of them celebrating their behind's as if na one kind jackpot. Well na jackpot here in Africa, because some politicians here in Nigeria can burn down their allocations for those two asses.

That is why I like white men, they don't fancy meaty women as much, slim ladies are the best.
u are in for a shocker grin grin grin
white guys now prefer ukwucious ladies grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Burchester: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by YaksonFCA(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2020
From his creative imagination off course

Charleys:

Wey you find this your statistics?
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Smartmanager(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=96656203]

Amazing analysis...
So Nigeria ladies dont squirt ni shocked[/quote Hardly.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by DonroxyII: 3:38am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Breast:Ass Ratio is 2:20... Damn , one without the other is nothing baby .. Eminado, Eminado ...
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by DonroxyII: 3:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
I see two shit banks and nothing more.
Jon Snow ... You know Nothing ... !
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Greenback: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Ghana
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:

No South no reach these ones , south are moderate like Cameroon women and Togo .
Hmmmmmmmmm....experience officer grin grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Juoflife1(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Chief Chief I hail oo. Nobody can beat this your record
majamajic:

I said 95% don't , but in East Africa it's very common , when your girl visit in east africa u need to spray extra duve. Kogi and Benue are the closest here with 90% , in South East it's about 99% against . Kwara is about 93% highest in SW , Calabari is about 97% highest from SS , for some reason I will leave core North
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by showafrica(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:

Lol, see statistics in squirtology... Funny funny
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Adex2442: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:

East African women are very neat , apart from Ethiopia or Eritrea women (bath once a week mostly )

Tanzania , Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda are very neat down there , 95% of them do squirt during sex
(95% of west African women especially Nigeria finds it difficult to squirt during sex )

How did u know they squirt sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Khoudia Diop Charcoal Black African Model Who Doesn't Believe In Bleaching / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.