Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral (98259 Views)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Adex2442: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=DebbieBianca post=96663362]
Even for back too, anyway thank you[/quote

What is yr Instagram.. Make I go look pictures
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Adex2442: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Even for back too, anyway thank you

What's yr Instagram make I go look pictures
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Erojepromise(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Kenya , Tanzania and Uganda , na them get the best nyash resources for the whole world , stretch mark free as it is !
how you take forget South Africa sef?
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Erojepromise(f): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:

East African women are very neat , apart from Ethiopia or Eritrea women (bath once a week mostly )

Tanzania , Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda are very neat down there , 95% of them do squirt during sex
(95% of west African women especially Nigeria finds it difficult to squirt during sex )
LoL Minister of women affairs
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by komodapson(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Charleys:

Wey you find this your statistics?

....From NBS now

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by komodapson(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Tonnyray:
Guy, South Africa is their mother.

No..no ..no....guy, no argue...S.A dem get, no doubt, but e no reach Uganda,Rwanda own. S.A dey fight for top 4 ní

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Markswag101: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
macho mazuri sana grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
Idiot get off my mentions.U son of a harlot. I'm not the one DAT cursed ur useless frustrated family.Anu ofia.Anumpama.

Your transgender mother is a son of a harlot.

You don't have any family. Ogbanje!

Aturu ohia.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Broken2020: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
majamajic:

East African women are very neat , apart from Ethiopia or Eritrea women (bath once a week mostly )

Tanzania , Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda are very neat down there , 95% of them do squirt during sex
(95% of west African women especially Nigeria finds it difficult to squirt during sex )

I have stayed in Kenya and Tanzania, these guys are so dirty. Uganda yes they are neat but they all can sleep for Africa
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

My transgender mother is a son of a harlot.

I don't have any family. I am Ogbanje!

Aturu ohia.
cheesy cheesy E pain the bastard. Ur mum's kpekus smells so bad my dog hates fucking her but the harlot keeps begging. Heard ur grandmum was also a prostitute. It runs in the family. Ur diseased useless dad will be ashamed of his prostitute wife and his useless foolish son.Like I said earlier you,ur Generation and family are all cursed and will all rot in hell. Ode,okponu ,omo ale jatijati, oloriburuku
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
cheesy cheesy E pain the bastard. Ur mum's kpekus smells so bad my dog hates fucking her but the harlot keeps begging. Heard ur grandmum was also a prostitute. It runs in the family. Ur diseased useless dad will be ashamed of his prostitute wife and his useless foolish son.Like I said earlier you,ur Generation and family are all cursed and will all rot in hell. Ode,okponu ,omo ale jatijati, oloriburuku

Pained small boy with small prick. You are only talking about your bastard mother in coal camp.

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
must everything always be about sex? Why can't you put your pen1s under control?

I can't put it under control because it has a mind of its own grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Pained small boy with small prick. You are only talking about your bastard mother in coal camp.
Frustrated impotent fool. Ur bastard mum and useless dad should have aborted you.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Run along cursed child grin. Ur prostitute mum awaits u at home
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
Frustrated impotent fool. Ur bastard mum and useless dad should have aborted you.

Tiny prick orphan. E PAIN AM!

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Bastard I'm really enjoying dis grin. Ur stupid mother will join ur diseased father tomorrow. Shameless pig.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
Bastard I'm really enjoying dis grin. Ur stupid mother will join ur diseased father tomorrow. Shameless pig.

I’ve had enough of you tiny prick small boy.

Don’t quote me again.

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

U better commit suicide and end ur miserable existence like ur stupid brother and father.Na hell u suppose dey with the foolish boy wink
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Don’t quote me again.
Bastard like I said earlier I'm enjoying this. Why are u running? Foolish son of a dirty prostitute
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
U better commit suicide and end ur miserable existence like ur stupid brother and father.Na hell u suppose dey with the foolish boy wink

I suppose dey in una papa house?

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Don’t quote me again.
Bastard like I said earlier I'm enjoying this. Why are u running? Foolish son of a prostitute. Cursed child grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

U are more foolish than ur useless father.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

U are a waste Sha. Remind Ur slut of a mum to remember that she will lick my dog's ass tomorrow. The bitch no get shame undecided
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

I don dey Bleep dog like my mama
Cursed impotent bastard. cheesy
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by SAMBARRY: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I can't put it under control because it has a mind of its own grin
grin lipsrsealed

I thought as much grin lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:
Small boy with small prick. I know it pains you that you can't handle this. grin

Giant man with giant prick, I know how much it hurts when you stand dazed, gazing at those natural monuments but the only way you could avail yourself of it is to end up frustrated after rubbing Vaseline all day.
Perhaps eventually, the only way you would save yourself from blue balls is to agree with the lad and view those as shit tanks in order to trick your tiny, lustful mind from shutting down abruptly, from it's inability to run the enormity of the corrupted data it's trying to process.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
light099:

Giant man with giant prick, I know how much it hurts when you stand dazed, gazing at those natural monuments but the only way you could avail yourself of it is to end up frustrated after rubbing Vaseline all day.
Perhaps eventually, the only way you would save yourself from blue balls is to agree with the lad and view those as shit tanks in order to trick your tiny, lustful mind from shutting down abruptly, from it's inability to run the enormity of the corrupted data it's trying to process.

I am guessing that you are also a tiny man with a tiny prick.

Shiooor! grin
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Twutin: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
light099:

You're very correct.
I'm a tiny man with a tiny prick in your mention but have a big prick in real life off-Nairaland. While you have your own giant prick on Niaraland FP threads, and you fck curvy big asses on NL threads on your phone's screen and in your tiny mind.

E pain the midget.

Get your tiny useless prick out of here.

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Tonnyray: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Khoudia Diop Charcoal Black African Model Who Doesn't Believe In Bleaching / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.