Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. (301 Views)

Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by Ushiesunday(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
THE GHOST.
True life story with Ushie Sunday.

A student of a very renowned University of Agric Makurdi was picked up by a man. (This is a routine for runs ladies in campus)

The lady entered the man's clean car and they drove off. After the incidence, bit was the lady that narrated the story how they both arrived the man's mansion. She described the mansion as heaven on earth.

She further explained that after they finished the business for the night (sex), she woke up realizing she was unconscious. When she realized herself, she discovered she was ontop of a grave in a graveyard (burying ground). She began to shout until the graveyard attendants rushed to her and asked her what brought her and she explained in details how it happened.

It was obvious she slept with a ghost. M

Note: we should be careful with people we don't know.. Am not in a position to judge the kind of business you do for a living because I have no right to judge but we have to be very careful. Most people say ones someone died he can never resurface or be found anywhere again.

I now want to put it to the house to share your experience and stories about ghost.

Thank you.
USHIE S. A
Re: How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by Pierocash(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
She didn't sleep with a ghost, she slept with a ritualist who had already used her destiny.

That girl may never amount to anything meaningful in her life ,she is more like an empty can.

Let her visit Shiloh for deliverance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by thesicilian: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pictures of the ghost?

3 Likes

Re: How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by Bacteriologist(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. "

-Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Re: How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by Missyajoke(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
She didn't sleep with a ghost, she slept with a ritualist who had already used her destiny.

That girl may never amount to anything meaningful in her life ,she is more like an empty can.

Let her visit Shiloh for deliverance

She can still be useful but it takes the grace of God, she can get all her virtues back but it'll take time.
Re: How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. by Kobojunkiee: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ushiesunday:
THE GHOST.
True life story with Ushie Sunday.
A student of a very renowned University of Agric Makurdi was picked up by a man. (This is a routine for runs ladies in campus)
The lady entered the man's clean car and they drove off. After the incidence, bit was the lady that narrated the story how they both arrived the man's mansion. She described the mansion as heaven on earth.
She further explained that after they finished the business for the night (sex), she woke up realizing she was unconscious. When she realized herself, she discovered she was ontop of a grave in a graveyard (burying ground). She began to shout until the graveyard attendants rushed to her and asked her what brought her and she explained in details how it happened.
It was obvious she slept with a ghost. M
Note: we should be careful with people we don't know.. Am not in a position to judge the kind of business you do for a living because I have no right to judge but we have to be very careful. Most people say ones someone died he can never resurface or be found anywhere again.
I now want to put it to the house to share your experience and stories about ghost.
Thank you.
USHIE S. A
The woman in question was drugged and most likely raped by an idiot out there, not a ghost! Rather than telling these sob stories, tell women to go get themselves tested and maybe have a rape kit prepared as well, should there come a time when Nigeria develops to the point where these imbeciles can be nabbed.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Universe 'god'? Or Is There A Creator Who Made The Universe? / You'll Die Prematurely Suleman Threatens Pastor In New Audio - Sahara Reporters / Man Drops Note Inside Offering Box For Pastor: I Won't Give You Shishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.