Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years (9388 Views)

Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by kastgeraldino: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
The irony of it all

ivolt:
The civil servants collecting bribe, security guards asking for bribe and the lecturers asking for sorting money all complain about "corrupt leaders".
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by hardbody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/judiciary-tops-icpc-corruption-index-with-n9-4bn-bribes-in-two-years

Do they issue or collect receipts for bribe offered and received?
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by kemika8989(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/judiciary-tops-icpc-corruption-index-with-n9-4bn-bribes-in-two-years
under buhari government you will never hear Nigeria any thing good but bad killing and corruption. who do you bad man
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by brexit: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
It was in Rivers State that this practice started because they earlier knew the relevance of the judiciary in a democratic setting

In that state the judges enjoy more than other judges in any part of the country

My research reveals that all the politicians whose wives read law in Nigeria are all judges whether they can define what is law or not

Dangers of a corrupt system

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by samsard(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
In Nigeria, we are all very corrupt, that's the bitter truth! I don't care what anybody would say, na my mind I talk. Apart from President Mohammadu Buhari, Governor Zulum, Professor Osinbajo and maybe 97 more Nigerians, the remaining lot are fantastically corrupt, and that's why we're finding it hard to kill corruption.

Some years ago, at work, na so the owner of the hotel begin praise me.. It was my 3rd day as the new receptionist. He was happy I was making x3/x4 of what previous receptionists made. Previous receptionists go give like 50 rooms a day, but them go write 20 rooms down, the money for the remaining 30 rooms, them go pocket am. Heartless beings! When I joined the hotel newly, they were all calling me "Pastor" because I refused to participate. "I wonder wetin pastor like you dey find for hotel" they'll mock me..

When it was time for me to leave (to resume school) the owner almost cried. He pleaded with me to recommend someone for the job, but I told him frankly "I don't trust anyone"..

This is how terrible most Nigerians have become. Too corrupt and wicked!

May God help us in this country!
This is the harsh truth, no Nigerian is trustworthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Yus2020: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Apc and corruption
wait and see what will happen come 2023
Apc is ready to buy vote for 10k
just to destroyed Nigeria more and more
Judiciary
INEC
Army and Police
Boko Haram belongs to Apc and Buhari
Nigeria is finished
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Every sector is corrupt. End of story. We still have faithful individuals but the system is bone rotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by tot(f): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
In Nigeria, we are all very corrupt, that's the bitter truth! I don't care what anybody would say, na my mind I talk. Apart from President Mohammadu Buhari, Governor Zulum, Professor Osinbajo and maybe 97 more Nigerians, the remaining lot are fantastically corrupt, and that's why we're finding it hard to kill corruption.

Some years ago, at work, na so the owner of the hotel begin praise me.. It was my 3rd day as the new receptionist. He was happy I was making x3/x4 of what previous receptionists made. Previous receptionists go give like 50 rooms a day, but them go write 20 rooms down, the money for the remaining 30 rooms, them go pocket am. Heartless beings! When I joined the hotel newly, they were all calling me "Pastor" because I refused to participate. "I wonder wetin pastor like you dey find for hotel" they'll mock me..

When it was time for me to leave (to resume school) the owner almost cried. He pleaded with me to recommend someone for the job, but I told him frankly "I don't trust anyone"..

Mschew. Story no one asked him.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Buhari, Osinbajo are not corrupt? So even in comments, you are still doing corruption? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Charly68: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Judiciary is rotten and we are in deep trouble if that is the case
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Under Mr Kwarupsion fighter?
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Miracle2020: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
When Buhari started arresting these corrupt Judges, some enemies of this country said Buhari was arresting innocent Judges. The same people will come here and and be shouting corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by muykem: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
I disagree with that figure because in Bayelsa here alone, it more than that.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Miracle2020: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. If a corrupt judge or politician is arrested some fools will start crying witch hunting. The same fools will be here shouting corruption corruption. I remember when those judges were arrested, I remember when Metu was arrested, I remember when Dasuki was arrested, The people that are good in defending corrupt politicians begin to write to USA, UN, FIFA, AU, etc about witch hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by baggioni: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
SalmonVeyy:
shocked

What is happening to this nation?

____

ATTENTION, BUSINESS OWNERS.

Why spend huge amounts of money on Graphic content when you can make stunning and compelling designs with your smartphone?

Learn how to promote your brand and business consistently with great designs at zero cost!

What will you learn? How to:

• Design attractive logos that represents your brand/business.
• Design Captivating Book covers that sells off books easily.
• Design Album covers.
• Create and edit professional videos for your brand and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can also offer all these skills on Fiverr, Upwork, etc. and make extra cash.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all you will learn? No!

No!

I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos without using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Monetize your graphics design skill.

Any other thing?

Yeah!

• I will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Upwork apart from Graphics designing.

• I will teach you how to get an Upwork account approved in less than 5 minutes and earn in dollars. You don't have to be in Dallas to earn in dollars!

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 5,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.

The 31st person will pay 5,000 naira.

Why should I trust you?

This is the 19th edition and I have countless testimonies. You can do a background search on me.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 5th of December 2020.

How can I reach you?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via 0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with all I teach you, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via the number above for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you keep paying excessively for designs you can get done in less than 30 minutes with your smartphone?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send me a message now!

point of correction sir, it is "what is wrong with us? "
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by AMvanquish: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Our judiciary is very corrupt. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you. When you observe some funny judgement atimes, it just leaves one disappointed with the system. Or is it the Snail /Tortoise pace of Justice.
Nigerian Judiciary is in need of a radical reform. From the judges to lawyers, to all stakeholders involved.
Progressive forward thinkers are needed in the system.
I was hoping Keyamo would be appointed minister of justice because during his screening at the house , he had proposed some interesting reforms, unfortunately that did not happen.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by baggioni: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
birdgo:
It is finished! What a government!
Oga this is not about the government, it is about you and I, how corrupt we are and later start throwing blames around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don tire for this kwantiri, I go soon comot body for all of una
This kwantiri is hopelessly hopeless
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by handiriwamadi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
dre11:

The judiciary is the last hope of rich people. some lawyers in nigeria defend injustice and promote evil. because of bribe. our judges also do same.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by hotseat: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
JUJUCIARY on the beat!

The corruption taking place in the judiciary - sorry, JUJUCIARY is an open secret!

Those people on gowns and wigs can turn an obvious truth on its head once the price is good. This explains many election related judgments delivered by these criminals masquerading as judges.

Na today?

E don tey!
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Muzbas: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lala, you see am bah.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by candygist: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Bro please recommend me. I need a job
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Kosoco(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thought Nigerians say Na Police...
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by birdgo: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
baggioni:
Oga this is not about the government, it is about you and I, how corrupt we are and later start throwing blames around
There is a reason people have a leader. A leader's role is to lead and people follow. It is the leader that will change the orientation of the people.
Do you think that corruption will be as bad as it is if for instance the president was a no nonsense man that kills anyone found to have stolen public money or taken bribes?

It is because this government is evil and corrupt that's why society is the way it is.
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Snazzynho(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
dre11:

Of cause, Wat will u expect from a country whose other arms of Government are been deprived of their financial autonomy?
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cumtroller:
Can they break this down geographically? According to a United Nations study, most corrupt cases emanate from the Northern and Western parts of this country.

While the southern and eastern parts are completely corrupted. I can't trust anybody from those two zones
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Cromagnon: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Fahdiga:
What we have in Nigeria is cash and carry justice system
what do you have in america or britain? I'm asking for a friend
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Cromagnon: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:

the hotel owner is just lazy
Re: Judiciary Tops ICPC Corruption Index With N9.4bn Bribes In Two Years by Cromagnon: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2020
4tomandchi:
Judiciary is supposed to be the last hope of the common man.

We are doomed!!!
and you set de believe d propaganda ����

The common man is the first and last hope of the common man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen In Nasarawa Kidnap Mohammed Abubakar Opu, Electoral Officer / Kogi To Establish Gas Plants With Euro LPG, Yahaya Bello Meets Foreign Partners / Oyebanji: Why I Didnt Interfere In Ekiti Speaker's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.