Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Be A Romantic Husband/boyfriend(how To Make Your Woman Feel She Is Loved) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Romantic Husband/boyfriend(how To Make Your Woman Feel She Is Loved) (160 Views)

Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. / Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Romantic Husband/boyfriend(how To Make Your Woman Feel She Is Loved) by Deloversbed(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Many guys keep on saying that their wife is not romantic and it truely excites me whenever I hear men making such statement. let me tell you, the spirit and act of romanticism runs in the blood of every woman irrespective of class and other qualifications, all you need to do is let her know how you feel for her.

Many guys will tell you I bought her a cloth worth more than five thousand dollars but she doesn't treat me the way she treat the other guy(in the case of relationship).

Listen very well brother, sometimes money is not everything, there are words that soaks the heart just as water has the ability to soak clothes. Tell her those words and she will start feeling free around you and once a woman feels free with you the next thing is to start being open to you. A woman can never be romantic to you without being open to you.

How many times have you told her how...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/12/how-to-be-romantic-husbandboyfriendhow.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Successful Romantic Bonds / If You Have!!! / Bitcoin Father’s Come And Show Love O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.