Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria (25459 Views)

Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by daddycee91(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
osamz007:
SOMEONE TELL THAT STUPID MILF WITH A REDUNDANT BRAIN TO SHUT UP

She's not a milf. A milf is an attractive older lady who has kid or kids. This one isn't attractive or beautiful so why call her a milf?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Mcheeeeeew
I read somewhere that a cold press really helps with the pain.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
This is what it is.
Even thought that is true.
U and your principals are not in the right standing to tell us.
We are more patriotic than our leaders even u and your generation.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
osamz007:
SOMEONE TELL THAT STUPID MILF WITH A REDUNDANT BRAIN TO SHUT UP

Pls don’t ever call that creature a MILF except ure a sex deviant whose into gnomes & trolls. No let Vaseline crew come for u o! grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Bambambiglo: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
imhotep:

Disjointed misyarning.
So she agrees that the Daura Dvllard is as inept as Donald Trump grin

Cc lzaa sarrki afamed bambambiglo helinues

Show us what your state governor has done ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Jsaviour(f): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Jagznation:
Buhari is a good man I've said this times without number

We don't need a good man, we need a leader with vision and sense and that he truly lacks. Good men should be serving teas. Leaders are those who put the nation over their own selfishness. Buhari knows he is incapacitated and senile yet he rather wreck Nigeria than give space for reasonable visionary people to move Nigeria forward. If he is a good man really, the first thing is should have done is to cut the cost of governance which is eating deep into our economy and also employ capable people instead of nepotism/ethnic bigotry. We want a working Nigeria not comparison and excuses with the PDP mess.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by ddeola: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Ok...I get you Lauretta, The state of Nigeria's economy is what the people in leadership are. Nigeria is in shambles because the people in govt are wishy-washy terrible leaders. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Afamed: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Show us what your state governor has done ode
That's what his state Gov has been doing over 6 yrs in power now. The poor boy is from Afaraukwu, in Abia state

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by dstar01(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
See person wey dey talk, shior! undecided undecided

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Bambambiglo: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Afamed:

That's what his state Gov has been doing over 6 yrs in power now. The poor boy is from Afaraukwu, in Abia state

Imhotep see your life outside. Shameless human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Imhotep see your life outside. Shameless human being
I am actually from Katsina state, my village is near Daura.

Sai mama.

Cc lzaa afamed helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria by LZAA: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
imhotep:

I am actually from Katsina state, my village is near Daura.

Sai mama.

Cc lzaa afamed helinues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen / Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno / Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.