Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online (4246 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by kings2al1: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020

American-Nigerian singer, David Adedeji Adeleke, professionally known as Davido, has caused a stir online with his huge ‘banana’.
Currently, a photo of the Nigerian superstar showing off his tattoos is trending on all social media platforms and another look at that same photo reveals his huge banana.

In the said photo, the FEM hitmaker showed off his beautiful tattoos as well as his man power in his light blue towel with a bare chest.

This photo has also in a way explained why the ‘Jowo’ crooner has multiple baby mummies. The size of his banana alone won’t let him stay with one woman.

Davido has been in the news lately over the release of his fourth studio album, A Better Time. He also made headlines after he was snubbed by Grammys for Burna Boy, despite his songs topping charts.

SEE PICTURE HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/surprise-photo-of-davidos-cassava-causes-stir-online/

1 Like

Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by skinny419(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
OMO DAT THING NA FAKE ASWEAR
Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by kings2al1: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2020
u no da see am

1 Like

Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by kings2al1: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2020
more comments
Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by duduade: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Where the cassava

1 Like

Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by WoeBetide666: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
I'm not a clickaholic
Re: Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online by kings2al1: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
just try clicking this time
WoeBetide666:
I'm not a clickaholic

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. / +18: How Do I Get This Thing Back? Small Pen*s — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Many Minutes Should The D!ck Stay Inside Her Puxxy Before Pulling Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.