Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity (7929 Views)

Christmas In Nigerian Languages: Cultural Diversity / Unity In Nigeria’s Diversity / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity by odun51587: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osi owu gini? Torli? did u get permission from dee torli in the village before using his name
Re: Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity by vioment: 4:25am On Dec 03, 2020
I love pidgin.

Na so

I dey with you.

I hail.

Staple words like dey, wetin.

And many more.

Pidgin is a progressive language.

Any new thing that is understood can be added.

It still needs work but what needs more work is a lot of Nigerians pronunciations of words. Which highlights the bad educational system.
Re: Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity by Born2Breed(f): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2020
allen113:
pH should be the headquarter of pidgin English.

u will hear something like " aboy shun dat shun u dey caprisone" ur head go just burst 2 secs

Lol! That nor be just pidgin oh. Na confra terms. Not go yarn am where those confirm boys dey or dem go reason ur matter on a system way.
Every frat get dem own.

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria Launches #torleypidginchallenge To Celebrate Nigeria’s Diversity by inumidun2010(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2020
sylve11:

Wrong

The sexiet in the world they meant to say. No language comes close to the Pidgin English language and no one is closer to it sexxiest. cool

Have you heard a JAMAICAN MAN speak PATOIS(pronounced as PATUA) before... me Wey be man sef dey fall for the language

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learning Yoruba (phonology) / Hausa History. / Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.