Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada (46900 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Okwyjesus(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
NiklauseFred:
That number 8 tho undecided

Is it necessary?

Na only that one be your problem.l pity your life

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by MightyFortress: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Following
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
na lie, i've been to canada several times. all you need is APC card not Voters card oo
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Andre1shot(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by ebenice(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
People full this thread

But most of them need ten things to do to get to Canada first grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by sylve11: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Allnacruise:
Well, I don't have anything to say

Righteousness89 over to you

GraceandPeace you are not left behind

THAT PIC THERE IS TOO IRRITATING. PLEASE, REMOVE IT sad sad cool
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by onoms4luv(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
which kind help Canada fit take help me now
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Worship center bawo

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Reelmii: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Teach them how to get to Canada first, na who reach Canada dey follow the rules

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by solufemiwa(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Number 9 should have been number 1....
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Get a good worship centre? Nonsense. When did you guys become adviser for first things to do in Canada. What if I don't like to worship? Nonsense YouTube videos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by GodWrites: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Number 11:
Get a Canadian wife
Number 12: get your Nigerian mushin weed
And lastly never forget your odogwu bombing skills if you eventually migrate

Weed? Sorry to say, you guys smoke grass in Nigeria in the name of weed. Majority of weed dealers in Nigeria don't even know the strain they have.

The last time I was in Nigeria and was looking for Sativa, major weed dealers around were looking at me like I'm crazy.

All they know is weed, not bothered about the different strains of weed.

Come to Canada and see weed that will blow your mind away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Realadey(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:
Please, add that your Nigerian driver's license will be taken from you and also give them tips on how to make friends. This is not Nigeria, the mind-your-business here is on another level.

Nice one.

why please?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by IamAuntyOnion(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buf0wigwj0s
I will like to live and work in Canada one day

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by cynthia500(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mad oh.... Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a red top, pls call dis no 08000222001. She gave me tear tear 50 naira

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tannhauser:

Despite being completely irreligious, I still appreciate the importance of making connections in a new place when you relocate. That's exactly what I did and it helped me a lot...the importance of worship centers and night clubs cannot be over emphasized. grin grin grin
Night clubs Ke. How is that going to help you ? buying you drink ?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by etrange: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Realadey:
why please?

Why they'd take the license? An individual is expected to have only one of such ID's.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Agbebakun22: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

Hello boss I have some vital questions to asked u concerning migrating to Canada.. Pls reply me thanks Jah bless
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by JordanMichael(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by tot(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Number 11:
Get a Canadian wife
Number 12: get your Nigerian mushin weed
And lastly never forget your odogwu bombing skills if you eventually migrate

That is how you people keep disgracing the country internationally. By the way, call it what it is - STEALING people's sweat.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Gabriel004: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice thread.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by kenodrill: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

Can you assist someone to get a Canadian visa?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by chrisxxx(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
amerengues:
When are are going to see “10 Things you need to do when you migrate to the Most sought After Country, Nigeria”?

One day, Nigeria will be the cynosure of all eyes; We shall have point based immigration for permanent residence.

Very soon, NTA will sanction America for their excesses. It won’t be long when Limousine will be Nigeria’ taxi.

The exodus of our best brains to these counties keep presenting a gloomy and bleak future if something isn’t done.

God bless Nigeria.
Future impossible.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by ipobarethieves: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
cool good thread.Away from nuisance like David buy ABA made shirt,Nkechi show her big bu* nonsense
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Muhylonaire007: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
ENGINEERG:
BEST BRAINS ARE LEAVING EVERY DAY, LEAVING THE COUNTRY FOR DULLARDS THAT WILL BE GOVERNED BY OLD MAN LIKE BUHARI, WITH NO IDEA

Ode... You think everyone leaving 9ja for Canada are the best brain? No son, they are privileged.
And if the remaining ones in 9ja have the same privilege, they will also bail out.
Don't come here and be displaying your nonentity.
So you travel comot for 9ja make you the best brain and your friends you left behind are the dullards?
Ori'e ti daru..... Walai you dey vex me.... Ewu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
PCG001:
ʟast ɮʊt ռօt tɦɛ ʟɛast cheesy
tɦɛ օɢa քataքata օʄ tɦɛʍ aʟʟ undecided
ʝօɨռ ɮʀaʐʐɛʀs օʀ ɮaռɢɮʀօs✔[code][/code]
Why undecided
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by urchmoni44: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please what about South Korea?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by ecolime(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
First remove your shoes and throw it into the furnace. Make Naija badluck no follow you enter Canny.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by rotile247(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Ode... You think everyone leaving 9ja for Canada are the best brain? No son, they are privileged.
And if the remaining ones in 9ja have the same privilege, they will also bail out.
Don't come here and be displaying your nonentity.
So you travel comot for 9ja make you the best brain and your friends you left behind are the dullards?
Ori'e ti daru..... Walai you dey vex me.... Ewu

Haba! Be calming down now! He was just playing with you..lol
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by JordanMichael(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
This thread really impressed me. I've been planning of travelling to Canada and I want to know how much is required for my travelling documents. Plz someone should enlighten me plsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.