Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures (3256 Views)

Peter Obi Is Truly The Most Annoying Person - Dr Nku / 2 Lagos Ports Control 65% Of Nation’s Import Cargo — NPA / Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Why is the op not showing the real Awka.

Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
[s][/s]

Lol he is still crying. Take note that Awka is the best and most beautiful city in the SE region. I don't care if you cry blood. The biggest and best international conference centre is about to open in Awka, Awka city stadium is the best pitch opening soon.

@the bolded no single sports facilities are being constructed currently in Awka village talk more of a stadium. Prove me wrong with the pictures of the stadium under construction.

Sọ mkputu na ọnụ ka unu ma eme.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
Why is the op not showing the real Awka.

Just asking

Thanks for the question.

1 Like

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Obc1234(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
I passed through Anambra on Sunday I was like wow is this place Nigeria Lagos no Even reach their beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Ola, why not crawl back to your mud house brown roof in Ibadan. Did this thread break your heart? Why would you think you know more than the indigenes of the state. Your Ibadan is a complete shithole village but you are here yapping rubbish over a beautiful city

[s]
collinshush:

@the bolded no single sports facilities are being constructed currently in Awka village talk more of a stadium. Prove me wrong with the pictures of the stadium under construction. ọ mkputu na ọnụ ka unu ma eme.
[/s]
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Collinshush, if you are pained about this beautiful flyovers, we shall keep posting it because your own state doesn't even have a single flyover. Cry as much as you want, I don't care

Beautiful city. Cool
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Like New York like New Awka. The 3 flyovers in the city

Wow, this is beautiful
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Ola, why not crawl back to your mud house brown roof in Ibadan. Did this thread break your heart? Why would you think you know more than the indigenes of the state. Your Ibadan is a complete shithole village but you are here yapping rubbish over a beautiful city

[s][/s]

Kedụ ebe onye nke a sịkwa pụta? Ọ sịrị nọ gịnị na-eme ya.

Tell op to stop posting same pictures here all the time. Nairaland is tired of same pictures in the name of village called Awka.

Tell the governor to develop the Capital Territory so that Op will see more places to snap and post.

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

Kedụ ebe onye nke a sịkwa pụta? Ọ sịrị nọ gịnị na-eme ya.
[/s]

Olawoore Olaide, the little igbo you can write and Google translator cannot help you mask your identity. Do you wanna see your picture to believe me?

This Ibadan your state capital, even villages in Anambra looks like London compare to this not to talk of Awka or Onitsha that looks like Washington DC compare to Ibadan.

Tell your governor to develop your Ibadan village to look decent to at least Anambra hinterland area standard.

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by kingsavage: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Obc1234:
I passed through Anambra on Sunday I was like wow is this place Nigeria Lagos no Even reach their beautiful
say this without tears
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Olawoore Olaide, the little igbo you can write and Google translator cannot help you mask your identity. Do you wanna see your picture to believe me?

"Igbo" not igbo

1 Like

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:
"Igbo" not igbo
[/s]

Olawoore olaide from the cursed backward glorified village called Ibadan. Please point to your brown roof here. See your Ibadan village cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Collinshush, Olablaize aka Olawoore Olaide, bitter frustrated clown from the backward glorified village called Ibadan cheesy
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Olawoore olaide from the cursed backward glorified village called Ibadan. Please point to your brown roof here. See your Ibadan village cheesy

You would have said thanks for the correction, though I wasn't surprised as you didn't.

How can someone who claims to be Igbo writes Igbo as igbo?

ịfele a na-eme kwa gị?

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

You would have said thanks for the correction, though I wasn't surprised as you didn't.How can someone who claims to be Igbo writes Igbo as igbo?
[/s]

Your cover has been broken. You are an ewedu eating ugly mood from the backward mud house village called Ibadan. Does this ring a bell? Frustrated hopeless old fool that should quietly mind his Ibadan backward village. The next is your phone number cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Your cover has been broken. You are an ewedu eating ugly mood from the backward mud house village called Ibadan. Does this ring a bell? Frustrated hopeless old fool. The next is your phone number cheesy

Ọchi atọgbu mụ oo. Onye gwara gị nọ mụ bụ onye a na that picture you posted? Keep posting someone's picture in the name of me.

But seriously, why taking it personal? We're discussing about Awka being a city or not. That's the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

Ọchi atọgbu mụ oo. Onye gwara gị nọ mụ bụ onye a na that picture you posted? Keep posting someone's picture in the name of me.
[/s]

Lol your igbo is not well baked, which means you learned igbo. You can deny yourself all you want but I am gonna use the picture and number to put you in big mess. Just wait for it. 08102865828

We are discussing about Ibadan village being a city. Let's talk about it.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol your igbo is not well baked, which means you learned igbo. You can deny yourself all you want but I am gonna use the picture and number to put you in big mess. Just wait for it. 08102865828

Hahahaha. So that's my number?

Honestly, I dey pity the person you posted his number and picture here.

You're still writing Igbo as igbo. Even other Igbos here are already ashamed of you.

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Collinshush aka Olawoore olaide, tell us if this Ibadan village can be called a city? cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

Hahahaha. So that's my number?
Honestly, I dey pity the person you posted his number and picture here.You're still writing Igbo as igbo. Even other Igbos here are already ashamed of you.
[/s]

Sex starved r@pist from Ibadan village , see when you were looking for a girl to r@pe. Check the phone numbers. See your two usernames. Werey cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Collinshush aka Olawoore olaide, tell if this Ibadan village can be called a city? cheesy

You know one thing I'm happy now? This disgraceful thread called "Truly The Light of Nation: Pictures" has died a natural death.

You guys should stop disgracing Anambra State here all the time with same pictures. We're tired of seeing same pictures here all the time. Ask the Governor to develop Awka so that una go see new places to snap and post.

1 Like

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Sex starved r@pist from Ibadan village , see when you were looking for a girl to r@pe. Check the phone numbers. See your two usernames. Werey cheesy

LOL.., that's not me and that can never be me. I wished these guy you posted his number will come and clear himself. Hahahaha.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
See Ibadan villager. Awka is already developed and looking like London compare to your backward glorified village Ibadan. Tell your governor to develop and de-roof all these brown roofs so that you people can be proud for once. cheesy

[s]
collinshush:

You know one thing I'm happy now? This disgraceful thread called "Truly The Light of Nation: Pictures" has died a natural death.You guys should stop disgracing Anambra State here all the time with same pictures. We're tired of seeing same pictures here all the time. [b] Ask the Governor to develop Awka so that una go see new places to snap and post.b]
[/s]

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

that's not me and that can never be me. I wished these guy you posted his number will come and clear himself. Hahahaha.
[/s]

Hahahaha busted. You are seeing your number and two usernames and you are still denying. Are you cursed with lies this Ibadan villager

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha busted. You are seeing your number and two usernames and you are still denying. Are you cursed with lies this Ibadan villager

Oga, that's not my number and that can never be my number. The picture you posted is not me either.

If you're a smart guy, after going through my posts you'll find out the part of the country I came from.

One thing I discovered about some Igbos on Nairaland is that whoever that tells them the truth automatically becomes a Yoruba.

The only reason you left the topic we're discussing and went personal is because I said that Awka is a glorified village, which is the fact.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

Oga, that's not my number and that can never be my number. The picture you posted is not me either.If you're a smart guy, after going through my posts you'll find out the part of the country I came from.One thing I discovered about some Igbos on Nairaland is that whoever that tells them the truth automatically becomes a Yoruba.
[/s]

Ibadan villager, now its clear you are dumb, deaf and blind. You posted your number with this collinshush account and also posted it with your other account while in OAU looking for a girl to r@pe.

Egbon, you are just useless and hopeless. How can you deny something that's very clear.

Brown rustic roofs and mud houses in Ibadan village has destroyed your life, that's why you don't have commonsense anymore. Look at Ibadan looking like glorified rural area but you are more concerned with a beautiful progressive city of Awka. Tell your incompetent governor to fix Ibadan or demolish it. cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Ibadan villager, now its clear you are dumb, deaf and blind. You posted your number with this collinshush account and also posted it with your account while in OAU looking for a girl to r@pe.

Egbon, you are just useless and hopeless. How can you deny something that's very clear.

Brown rustic roofs and mud houses in Ibadan village has destroyed your life, that's why you don't have commonsense anymore. cheesy
Why acting so stupid. So what will posting hour fellow Igbo man pix got to do with your life. Will it fix your already tatared life?

5 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
Gabriel004:
Why acting so stupid. So what will posting hour fellow Igbo man pix got to do with your life. Will it fix your already tatared life?
[/s]

See Ibadan villager cheesy
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by adadike(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Just help me to thank Obiano for the constant light supply in my area
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

See Ibadan villager cheesy
Answer the question, will posting someone picture uplift your parents from their impoverished state?

4 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
Gabriel004:
Answer the question, will posting someone picture uplift your parents from their impoverished state?
[/s]

But you left your brown roof Ibadan and entered this thread? How will that fix the village called Ibadan?
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2020
chozzy:

What's the problem, bro?
You sound so pained.

pain kee you there, what's so special about those pics he is posting...

we already have this pics here on nairalander and I wonder why he keeps posting it. I'm tired of seeing same pics every now and then...

we have Anambra thread, he should go there and post it. nonsense..

mind you, I'm from Anambra.. tupu i Kpo mu onye ala mba ozo....

Udo diri gi Nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / See What Peter Obi Donated To Flooded Community / Governor Akeredolu Dies In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.