Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. (683 Views)

Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. / Yam Cultivation Investment / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by akinsmail51: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
“Yam is a magical plant which can fetch you lot of money from where you least expected”.

This statement was uttered to us by a yam farmer with over a decade experience in yam cultivation.

Few months ago, I was in a chit-chat with a brother who manages our enterprise farm activities in Osun state, as usual, we always use our spare time to deliberate on various opportunities available in agricultural sector.

During one of these forward thinking discussions, I got to know that my companion, our farm manager has great expertise in yam cultivation as he boldly told me he’s never use money to buy yam for the past four years, and he eats yam & pounded yam throughout the year.

Surprisingly, he does not take this as a means of making money, rather as a hobby and possibly to reduce his feeding costs.

Quickly, my inquisitive mind activated my business thinking mood and I scanned through BMC for yam cultivation and had deep thoughts on Revenue Streams for yam farming.

Alas, I came up with the following sure bet means of making money from yam cultivation:

Read it up here

https://blog.exploringagribusiness.com/four-ways-you-can-make-cool-money-from-yam-cultivation/

Re: Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by organiza(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
please do contact me when you want to get your seed yam/yam setts..white yam(Efuru)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by NNC5: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by akinsmail51: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
organiza:
please do contact me when you want to get your seed yam/yam setts..white yam(Efuru)

Where are you? And how do you sell? I need a thousand seed yam or more.
Re: Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2020
how can I get the most out if my farm( manure wise)
Re: Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. by Konquest: 6:49pm On Jan 19
organiza:

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Can Identify This? / Shea Butter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.