Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming (17805 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by 1shortblackboy: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Coldie:

No go collect your own rabbit, tomorrow when northerner's take all of them, una go dae shout nepotism, tribalism, 5%, buhari is wicked.
ok you don't have sense
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Doncyn(f): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
We never hear of dis in abia state ooooo dee paul ikonne
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Bawom: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
6[odd] AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 1:30AM THIS MIDNIGHT;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Drone95(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
juniormod:
This is ridiculous, must it be rabbit?
Na only meat we go dey chop?

I don tire for this country, abeg whomever needs a houseboy abroad should quote me, I am a workaholic grin
ok can you bath dead bodies? If yes, there's opportunity for u. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by doneback04: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
this empowerment is for the nort,h because their are fools and cow
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by ChrisIntegral(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
My God, what kind of government is this? Release N-power-list, Youth investment fund before talking about rabbits na
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by micflo28(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fix refineries to employ youth they choose to do rubbish. This Almajiri government will soon empower youths to wash toilets...

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Coldie(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2020
1shortblackboy:
ok you don't have sense
But buhari is wicked
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by IamAsiri: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Litmus:
Any youth that grabs self some of these rabbits, plans well, dedicates self and works hard could find him or herself onto something worthwhile here. Indeed far from being potential candidates for derision may end up having the last laugh. I’m not sure what rabbit farming husbandry is like, I mean in regards to dieses, practicality of feeding, housing them and so on but I do - like majority of people - know that rabbits are prolific breeders to the extent that, in some places like Australia, they are considered invasive pests. Therefore a dedicated rabbit farmer could expect to harvest lost of meat for the market place. Rabbit pelt or skin also could provide income for the enterprising youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUQzGIb1_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8hDDVuAm3A

Yes. That is if they stop harvesting the kits from them. That's the only advantage of rearing rabbits really - fast breeding. Collecting kits from them is like working for someone else.
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by wildikeman(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2020
So this is the job Buhari promised us.. That's how the Nigerian that was part of the Pfizer group that found the vacine for corona was also trained na... Farming.

Unless people.
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by wildikeman(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2020
micflo28:
Fix refineries to employ youth they choose to do rubbish. This Almajiri government will soon empower youths to wash toilets...
..its coming you can imagine na.
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by eeetuk(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Rabbit farming?
A product of a failed state?
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by honor4me: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Why are Nigerians so negative. You will probably not see one positive comment. My people are dying due to ignorance. Can you just google it and see the potential and enermous potential of rabbit rearing?

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by frog12: 4:15am On Dec 03, 2020
i hear they do this in china but really what happen to the COCOA, RUBBER and GROUNDNUT production?

eeetuk:
Rabbit farming?
A product of a failed state?
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by yunusabuba(m): 4:24am On Dec 03, 2020
am tired of nigerian news
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by lafiagi007: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Some of you here saying rabbitry is not profitable, that's a lie ooo, maybe more profitable that even poultry, rabbits can reproduce almost every month.
But you know my problem with this so called Federal government scheme? When and how did did they recruit the young men?

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by inegbedion30210: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2020
why them no include/give their children and their immediate family if them know say them wetin them dey do correctna ogun go punish all of them
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by LeeSantos(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
At least it will move them from 0 income.
then it's good

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Subonbon(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2020
roldet804:
One thing that you must know is that feeding rabbits no be moi-moi o
i have them and feeding them ain't stressful as you have stated

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by thaoriginator: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2020
FastestGirl:
Zomo... Lol
lol..... Zomo dan iska ne walai cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by obstead200(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Veqtor:
Imo State govt empowered youths with rabbits...now a whole FG is about empowering youths with rabbits..

Soon we will become a rabbit federation, whereas their children are doing nothing but they own fleets of cars and flaunt private jets..

Probably, most of the beneficiaries will b graduates...ahh.. O wrong now!

This govt have no iota of shame

most of u guys are not even seeing the matter from the angle I am viewing it.

Entrepreneurship is not bad, Rabbit farming is not bad, but the results must be worth the efforts.

How can a government that has never done anything to improve the rabbit value chain suddenly decide to fork in money into rabbit farming?
Have they tropicalised an improved rabbit breed? Have they found ways to make feeding, medication and management more cost efficient?
How many people eat rabbit? Have they carried out necessary market research and sensitisation?

This is a project that is doomed to fail from the word go.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by obstead200(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2020
lafiagi007:
Some of you here saying rabbitry is not profitable, that's a lie ooo, maybe more profitable that even poultry, rabbits can reproduce almost every month.
But you know my problem with this so called Federal government scheme? When and how did did they recruit the young men?
is not about reproduction. We know they reproduce very fast.

It is about feeding, medication and most importantly, MARKETING.
Those are areas where serious research is needed.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by CodeTemplar: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Noblejay7:
Instead of this why not engage some reputable IT firm to teach this 17,000 youth relevant ICT skill like coding e.t.c

Can you eat codes?
They should also teach cocoa yam farming to them.
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by arabmoney14: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Coldie:

No go collect your own rabbit, tomorrow when northerner's take all of them, una go dae shout nepotism, tribalism, 5%, buhari is wicked.
Exactly!
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by arantess: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2020
No wonder Imo governor "empowered" youths with rabbits recently..
Ndi ala
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by isaythetruth(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
they should try and obtain clearance from the Military or Garba Shehu before they enter the rabbit farm oo, Since farmers now have to get clearance first become entering their farm.
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Emyogalanya: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Autossolutions:
grin
Can we see the Names of the 17,000 youths?
Because Since I was Born and Now I'm getting Old I've never seen a Clueless Government as this APC Regime
Search no further they are from the north na did you not see where they said they will later involve the southern part ?
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by Iseoluwani: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
we that have been in this business haven't seen such advert. na scam
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by JOACHINpedro: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by JOACHINpedro: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2020
honor4me:
Why are Nigerians so negative. You will probably not see one positive comment. My people are dying due to ignorance. Can you just google it and see the potential and enermous potential of rabbit rearing?
I agree with you but I'll appreciate it if you can help me benefit from the program. I honestly wanna rear rabbit

1 Like

Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by zaga2uk: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Please what is the economical value of rabbit
Re: FG Engages 17,000 Youths In Rabbit Farming by afangide(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2020
If you have access to that program go for it, cause very soon millionaires will emerge from rabbit industry.

PRESENTLY I HAVE ABOUT 50 BREEDING RABBITS THAT'S TAKING VARE OF ME AND MY LARGE FAMILY. I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER JOB[/]

LIKE [b]EmiRabbits
on Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Like To Start Poultry Feed Business / Obiano Flags-off Farming Season For Delfarm Anambra Songhai Project - Photos / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.