Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy (7217 Views)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by BleedingPen: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Insecurity: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive/9th NASS Synergy - BenKalu

Spokesman of the House of Representatives, Hon. Benjamin Kalu, has described Buhari's acceptance to address the green chamber over insecurity summon, as a proof of great synergy between the executive and the 9th National Assembly.

Igbere TV had earlier reported how the Speaker of the House, Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has agreed to appear before the House as requested by the lawmakers.

In a statement forwarded to Igbere TV Wednesday night, while reacting to the development, the Reps Spokesman who represents Bende Federal Constituency, said the president's acceptance was quite commendable.

Kalu, who had on Tuesday hinted that President Buhari would honour the Reps’ invite, said he had been proven right, following the president's acceptance.

“I said it, that he is different with the 9th assembly; mutual respect. Reciprocity in respect. I implied he would treat this invitation differently, away from the traditional refusal to honour the call of the parliament. Today, I have been proved right, this is a good sign of synergy in nation building and quite commendable,” Kalu said.

“On the other hand, the solution does not lie only with his visit but in the productive deliberations targeted at the common goal of solving our insecurity problems in Nigeria. No agenda in government is higher than the security and welfare of citizens.”

Kalu had in an interview monitored by Igbere TV, Tuesday, on Channels Television, said the lawmakers were concerned with the alarming rate of insecurity especially in Northern Nigeria.

Speaking on the invite extended to Buhari, the Reps spokesman said it was not meant to disrespect or belittle the president's office as the action was backed by the Constitution.

“The invitation to Mr. President is to have an interaction with him having met with the heads of other security agencies in no distant past,” he said, revealing that the meeting would be a closed-door affair being a national security matter.

https://igberetvnews.com/1373892/insecurity-buharis-acceptance-address-reps-proof-executive-9th-nass-synergy-benkalu/

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by BleedingPen: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by peacenow: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2020
If buhari appears physically to the venue of the meeting and does not send representatives, or vice president then he is alive. President BUHARI will appear through reorded videos of deepfakes. watch!
Watch how deepfakes video are made and how nigerians are being fooled.

I am not a prophet but a seer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by BlackfireX: 3:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Our Darling president is a true Democratic man, who honours the law, and he is improving the economy and security of this country that PDP have destroyed....

We the youths are solidly behind you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Never4getU: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Making Buhari seem as if himself, is some god. Yeye! We don't have a working institutions, else by now he would have been impeached.

Joke of a country! embarassed cool

44 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by inoki247: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol Synergy ko..

He go reach dere all of dem will laff with him take pictures instead of asking the neccessary questions nd ask him what plans have he taked so far...

Give him some suggestions like using Machinery buh na Stupidity all of dem go dey display like person wey display Agege Bread for junction.....

10 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Myhusband(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2020
so Buhari acceptance to honour the lawmakers call is an achievement again?

in a country practising check&balance, the president is not even only expected to be giving report on securities alone but in all sectors, if he can't attend that's why is VP exist

why am I having the feelings that, he might send the VP to visit the House, even though the House is useless, this useless calling will end up in APC reps shedding the president from heavy questions while the rep speaker will use his veto power as he tried to used it during plenary to shun any vital questions

Nigeria is not practising democracy with these clowns we have as noisemakers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by helinues: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2020
All of you are simply jokers

The killing is going to a week now yet Buhari has not appeared to you guys invitiation.
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
angry angry angry

Buhari has failed no way to hide it,

5 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by samuel19222(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
W
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Olawumi1032(f): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
okay
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by planetx13: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Point of correction, he is not to come and address them, he is summoned to come and give reasons for unending security issues in the country..... Just wondering what the dictator will say....

Ciao
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Is he going to address them live or in movies tape as usual ?
I need an answer please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by omenka(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Why do I find this funny? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by vibbb: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
I hope it will be a live broadcast not NTA recorded version.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Bluffly: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Why are these people quick to patronise the citizenry. In what sense is this a proof. Nonsense
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by GetTheBest78(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
R
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by BigBelleControl(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Is there any difference between coming to answer questions and addressing the national assmbley?

I'm sure he would come and read out a speech written by Femi Adeshina while members of the house nod their heads in agreement even if they might not make sense of what he would say.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by ogascomax: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
In their dream Buhari honouring an invitation has become an accomplishments.

Nonsense.
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by rowland545(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Let him come first b4 u start praising yourself....

But what's with the close door meeting... Y can't they show it live on TV so Nigerian's will know his plans to secure there lives....I just knew this thing is mere eye service.....how r we sure they won't go in there and start cracking jokes and then come out to tell us...the man means well for Nigeria his body language proves that.

This country has been ridiculed... How can people vote someone that all he said was I will make this turn this I will make that turn that.

As if he has a magical wand to make everything right....we r in some deep shit thanks to majority of stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy.

I can't just stop the urge I've got in me thats so eager to see Buhari standing in front of the world(cameras I mean,unless it'd be carried out behind closed doors) without an already drafted answer sheet before him....

I just dey imagine how we go fall our hands before the whole world Nigeria that has the highest number of professors in Africa, our nyansh go soon open if Buhari mistakenly enter that room

Without his social media puppets,I can't just stop wondering how Buhari go take withstand all the bullets wey go hit am on that day

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2020
we don't need synergy.
the best symphony you guys can give us is being at war and the country move forward that your synergy that is bringing retardation and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by adioolayi(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
What's all these nonsense about celebrating Mr President's readiness to answer the NASS summon

Is that not what a democratically elected president do

We joke too much and attached emotional sentiments to trivialities

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Seniorwriter(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
We need active visible proof of security where lives and properties are secured and not this stupid statements from useless Politifians trying to be politically correct in a country where life is looking like worthless!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Ades1234(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
peacenow:

If buhari appears physically to the venue of the meeting and does not send representatives, or vice president then he is alive. President BUHARI will appear through reorded videos of deepfakes. watch!
Watch how deepfakes video are made and how nigerians are being fooled.

I am not a prophet but a seer.

If I may ask u questions,
During the presentation of this year budget who represented Buhari?

Or nothing like such this year?
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by kraftysprouts: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2020
You are mad
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by oluwasegun007(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2020
He's coming to read script to them and laugh and the end of every paragraph with those reps too shining teeth like they forgot the subject matter undecided

So what else
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Brushstrokes20: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Yes o!
Synergy between self serving thieves!
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Simplebeauty: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2020
grin

If he(General Buhari) appears before the NA I will be shocked like Buhari
Re: Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy by Paul8344(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Just like other things in closed door, we will just hear the news that Buhari met NAAS. How would we confirm when they already said it will be on closed door..... You will be surprise to hear the meeting took place in ASO ROCK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T / Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria / Reps Move To Raise Fine For Nigerian Flag Violators From ₦‎100 To ₦‎100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.