Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army (22305 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria / Air Peace: "This Entire Stuff Smells Of Nigerian/International Conspiracy" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Ihatemumu: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by DarkJeddi(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

There's no such thing. Either you're educated, or you're not. You're not.
Being educated does not stop you from being a f00l.. grin
Obviously.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Anything about your white masters you don't want to believe is a ''conspiracy theory'', correct?

The fact that Boko Haram is a western intelligence - backed operation should be clear even to a dunce. But you thoughtless buffoons on Nairaland who cannot see beyond your ethnic hate, are blind to what's really going on.

Those with common sense are actually shocked the army chief made this admission.

MUGU!
YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE
PAID TERRORIST AGENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

MUGU!
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF THIS EARLY MORNING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Being educated does not stop you from being a f00l.. grin
Obviously.. shocked

HE IS A PAID TERRORIST AGENT

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Babaken(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
International conspiracy sponsor by Northern politicians and moslems. Una never see any thing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
you're a bloody m.oron, just read the rubbish you typed? I'm sure you're one of those st.upid northerners so I'm not surprised...

HE IS A STUPID PAID IDIOT. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT USELESS FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Who dey in charge of permission for people wey dey go to farm? Give us their numbers and office address. Abeg
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by ibietela2(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/02/boko-haram-attacks-are-international-conspiracy-split-nigeria-%E2%80%93-army

Coming from a ROGUE organization, people who are only powerful when they wear uniforms and face unarmed protesters.

An organization filled with coupists and quota system generals
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by psyco: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
BMC who hacked your account?? shocked shocked shocked
e shock you too? I had to wash my eyes with bleach before I could believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TerrorSquad147: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2020
psyco:
e shock you too? I had to wash my eyes with bleach before I could believe it.
my brother I'm really shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/02/boko-haram-attacks-are-international-conspiracy-split-nigeria-%E2%80%93-army

I guess the fighters too are foreigners?
The ones caught in U.A.E too are foreigners?
The ones giving them intelligence too are foreigners?
Even the lies I hear now are foreign.
I have heard more than a 1000 excuses about B/H.
I wonder what I would hear b4 the end of 2020.

Where is my dutchee?
Peace!! Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Martinskayz(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
.FEM......
rossniti:

Another codeine smoker. This site is now filled with touts.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Burruchaga71(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Keep your mouth shut if you can't mentioned their sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Josywhyte: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Oga Buratai u cant tell me that the killing in the farm was "unexpected" when u know borno state is always under attack 24/7. U guys(army) are the ones training and arming these BH group. How will it take u and your men over 10yrs just to wipe out a handful of unskilled miscreants....nonsense army of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Adedapo57: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Racoon:

the nigerian amry is mad and shameless for making useless excuses. Whats our business with the all of that. For yrs now nothing tangible has being done to stop the boko haram menace.
What is the nigerian army doing Are they telling us this so that citizens can do their work for them Oga Brutai You are mad ooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Myhusband:
Burutai! how were you promoted to the rank of Lt. General of NA? you've never won any war as far as this BHT are concern, instead of you to silent these miscreants, they keep expanding to many branch like bandit, herdsmen and kidnappers which are still their tools to get money to buy your weapon

instead of you to allow shame make you draw a tactic on how to curb this miscreants if you're not directly involved, you're here giving lame and flimsy excuses

let's assume the international body is behind BHT, why are you protecting a country? you're a resistance force to protect your citizens from internal and external force for cry out loud

who's giving ranks to this clown?

How most of them get to GENERALS are SHOCKING

Most of the COUPISTS are GENERALS
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Ifeoluwa93: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Anything about your white masters you don't want to believe is a ''conspiracy theory'', correct?

The fact that Boko Haram is a western intelligence - backed operation should be clear even to a dunce. But you thoughtless buffoons on Nairaland who cannot see beyond your ethnic hate, are blind to what's really going on.

Those with common sense are actually shocked the army chief made this admission.

Every of this insane individual coming to say rubbish base on what u read, u need to do ur research well or visit those in that zone. I served in banki. When u see what most of those Nigeria army generals are doing u would understand that this fight cannot end. It's a steady cash out bank for them. Anyone (including generals) who tries to sabotage their efforts would either be killed or court martial. I served directly under late lt co abu Ali
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Ykc2(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Let's say ,nnamdi kanu told some northerners to become suicide bombers and they agreed, my next world i will still be an igbo man so I can tell northerners to eat their poos let me know if they will eat it,
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Femeto: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2020
You would still require help from thesame international bodies. The Army is a corrupt business.The war against Bokoharam is where you all steal from.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Oyiboman69: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

No,its a figurative expression....
Eg...the beginning of the end...you can go and check the type

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
i can't believe i liked and shared your comments

sometimes we need to tell the truth
coward Burutai and Buhari's incompetence stinks

I actually checked his moniker several times to be sure if it is a similar moniker dat posted that write up.

he shock me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by osuofia2(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
ODE, ONLY ZOMBIES WILL BELEIVE THIS TRASH, SO IT IS THE INTERNATIONAL SPONSORERS THAT ALSO TOLD YOU TO BE RELEASING REPENTANT BOKO HARAM MEMBERS.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Emmani360(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Actually, that would be 'trash', not ''thrash''.

Get a refund on your education, tout.
And codeine is not smoked, unless you have found a way to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by osuofia2(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

You're obviously a youth who doesn't know how this world operates, and the interests of imperial powers fronted by their intelligence agencies.

Watch and learn about how the CIA was identified years ago as being a major player in the Boko Haram insurgency, something which Wikileaks actually published in 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPS8_PJeizM
SHUT UP, DID THE WEST ALSO ORDERED BUHARI TO BE RELEASING CAPTURED BH MEMBERS TAGGED REPENTANTS. USE YOUR AND THINK BRO.
SEEMS YOUR BRAINS HAS BEEN FORMATTED. FYI, THE techmo GUY YOU QUOTED IS EVEN MORE OF ZOMBIE THAT YOU ARE, HE IS ON RECOVERY MOOD.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TemmyT002(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
We know you are lying but is that bad?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by CodeTemplar: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
What a weak and outrageous lie.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Charly68: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
you're a bloody m.oron, just read the rubbish you typed? I'm sure you're one of those st.upid northerners so I'm not surprised...
. They never think right my brother,they think like slaves and that is why they are causing set back for others...why can't we separate from these kind of backward thinking felows

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Donspicey: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Shut up. How is he ''displaying his incompetence'' by that announcement?

What does ''jigging service chiefs'' have to do with what he said?

How is it a solution to what he said is occurring?

You dullard youths just come in here to criticise by instinct even without thinking.

Useless.

Abbobi wise up......

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Gabbriell: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
So because they have pay masters abroad, you cannot do your work?

Is there something you are not telling us?.

See how other countries handle terrorists....from the picture below

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by faste: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
But you take pleasure in killing harmless protesters,shites member and ipob..you are a terror group.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by lotkyes200: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Most uncredible, most corruptable, most uncompitent General in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno / Edo2016: Photos From APC Rally In Auchi (Photos) / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.