Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army (22318 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria / Air Peace: "This Entire Stuff Smells Of Nigerian/International Conspiracy" Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Are all these bloody terrorist horror man-made disasters also part of loan repayment package or a condition for all these loan FG has been collecting recently?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TerrorSquad147: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Throwing Insult around doesn't show Intelligence it shows awful poor upbringing and parenting with ugly character

To the subject of discuss

First it was said by the then opposition that PDP and Jonathan Co sponsored Boko Haram

Then PDP counter reacted that it was funded by Ali Modu Sherif, M buhari and Buhari was even nominated by Boko Haram for dialogue with the government

Fast forward to 2016 Presidency openly claimed that the fall out in Libya gave way to illicit trans Saharan weapon trafficking and that's the cause of Boko Haram.... This is a statement credited to Buhari himself

2020 Buhari's Chief of Army Staff claims International Community are using rag tag Boko Haram to break up Northern Nigeria... The bogus statement without fact or actual pointing out the international community

I think it's acute stupidity with abit of naivity to be Foolish enough to always blame the west for what happens to Africa

Shekau is Kanuri, people killed are kanuris, chief of army staff Burutai is Kanuri, Buhari's mother is Kanuri, NSA mugonu is Kanuri same as minister of defence.....

Boko Haram invaded Chad, Chad Army never made escuses, they fought back,

US base was invaded and a staff kidnapped , US Seal came in hot

70 people got killed Nigerian Army are blaming the west

Yet an imbeciles is blaming the west thousands of miles outside the continent

BMC who hacked your account?? shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by rossniti: 5:00am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
you're a bloody m.oron, just read the rubbish you typed? I'm sure you're one of those st.upid northerners so I'm not surprised...

Another codeine smoker. This site is now filled with touts.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TerrorSquad147: 5:01am On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
i can't believe i liked and shared your comments

sometimes we need to tell the truth
coward Burutai and Buhari's incompetence stinks
me too bro, me too. To say I'm shocked is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by TerrorSquad147: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

tell that to your dad and your countless siblings, terrorist sympathizer....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:16am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Throwing Insult around doesn't show Intelligence it shows awful poor upbringing and parenting with ugly character

To the subject of discuss

First it was said by the then opposition that PDP and Jonathan Co sponsored Boko Haram

Then PDP counter reacted that it was funded by Ali Modu Sherif, M buhari and Buhari was even nominated by Boko Haram for dialogue with the government

Fast forward to 2016 Presidency openly claimed that the fall out in Libya gave way to illicit trans Saharan weapon trafficking and that's the cause of Boko Haram.... This is a statement credited to Buhari himself

2020 Buhari's Chief of Army Staff claims International Community are using rag tag Boko Haram to break up Northern Nigeria... The bogus statement without fact or actual pointing out the international community

I think it's acute stupidity with abit of naivity to be Foolish enough to always blame the west for what happens to Africa

Shekau is Kanuri, people killed are kanuris, chief of army staff Burutai is Kanuri, Buhari's mother is Kanuri, NSA mugonu is Kanuri same as minister of defence.....

Boko Haram invaded Chad, Chad Army never made escuses, they fought back,

US base was invaded and a staff kidnapped , US Seal came in hot

70 people got killed Nigerian Army are blaming the west

Yet an imbeciles is blaming the west thousands of miles outside the continent

Ha! So you get sense like this. Oga oooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by rossniti: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
tell that to your dad and your countless siblings, terrorist sympathizer....

Mosquito brain. What else can we expect from a low IQ tout?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Blue3k(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Watch and learn about how the CIA was identified years ago as being a major player in the Boko Haram insurgency, something which Wikileaks actually published in 2015:

Cia funds Terrorism in Nigeria

Nigeria responds by buying Super Tucano Jets from the United States for 469.4 million dollars. Perfectly reasonable strategy. I guess they didn't read the wiki leaks.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Kondomatic(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Shut up. How is he ''displaying his incompetence'' by that announcement?

What does ''jigging service chiefs'' have to do with what he said?

How is it a solution to what he said is occurring?

You dullard youths just come in here to criticise by instinct even without thinking.

Useless.

las las you said nothing

#spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Noel19: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Blue3k:

Cia funds Terrorism in Nigeria

Nigeria responds by buying Super Tucano Jets from the United States for 469.4 million dollars. Perfectly reasonable strategy. I guess they didn't read the wiki leaks.
Then Bokoharam in return kidnap an American and demand ransom.

Low IQ everywhere on NAIRALAND!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Myhusband(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Burutai! how were you promoted to the rank of Lt. General of NA? you've never won any war as far as this BHT are concern, instead of you to silent these miscreants, they keep expanding to many branch like bandit, herdsmen and kidnappers which are still their tools to get money to buy your weapon

instead of you to allow shame make you draw a tactic on how to curb this miscreants if you're not directly involved, you're here giving lame and flimsy excuses

let's assume the international body is behind BHT, why are you protecting a country? you're a resistance force to protect your citizens from internal and external force for cry out loud

who's giving ranks to this clown?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Blue3k(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Noel19:

Then Bokoharam in return kidnap an American and demand ransom.

Low IQ everywhere on NAIRALAND!

Lol he known to blame the west for everything wrong but hasnt asked his government to stop accepting aid like Eritrea did.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Daddysidhan: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

ABOKI-ISH mentality, the highest users of hard drugs in this country are northerners so why are you mocking your brothers up north Lols.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Anaerobi(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2020
If they will slipt Nigeria no problem.... If not for Zik, how cqn we be leaving in the same country with people that gave animal right than human... Is a sin against God qnd humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Rugaria: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Anything about your white masters you don't want to believe is a ''conspiracy theory'', correct?

The fact that Boko Haram is a western intelligence - backed operation should be clear even to a dunce. But you thoughtless buffoons on Nairaland who cannot see beyond your ethnic hate, are blind to what's really going on.

Those with common sense are actually shocked the army chief made this admission.

Your Problem is that you mix patriotism to your version of nigeria with latent hatred for certain sections of Nigeria that you consider very recalcitrant to dominating powers in Nigerias politics as at today! Every discerning mind knows that Boko Haram is nothing but a typical western destabilization technique to control policies in Nigeria and recalibrate the Nigerian state in a way it suits the ever changing western agenda in Africa. That is given! But as the president of nigeria and the C-in-C of the Nigerian army, what has Buhari done to organize the people of this country in a way they see themselves as one so as to come together to confront this evil going on in Borno?

Your president is still pro west because of the underhand dealings between his fulani caliphate and the British, he still assigning Nigeria's oil wells to the same countries responsible for supporting Boko Haram while Polarising the whole country with his segregational policies. By now, he should be reaching out to other super powers to help provide Nigeria with the military intelligence needed to counter these imperialists crusades in Borno... How can he then win the war for Nigeria with a country and people firmly devided by his policies, utterances and rampaging nepotism? How can he win it if his main international allies are the same western countries fingered repeatedly as Boko Haram sponsors!?

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Centcanada: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Imagine what this guy is saying? Who told you to say it? Have u not had a second thought before saying this? Your idiocy is too high!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Coldie(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2020
And u are giving them amnesty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Onlinebar: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2020
It's definitely a black ops, but who cares?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by BruncleZuma: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
The most unprofessional arm of the security services after the Nigerian Police.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by pickatyou2: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian Army are turning this into a circus.
Wawu

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Hamiltonii: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Actually, that would be 'trash', not ''thrash''.

Get a refund on your education, tout.
My freen, keep quiet. Educated minds correct people politely. Professor of English language!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by BanevsJoker(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
you're a bloody m.oron, just read the rubbish you typed? I'm sure you're one of those st.upid northerners so I'm not surprised...
Nope...he is most certainly a Yoruba Muslim. Always playing Devil's Advocate.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Badonasty(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
lol... FAKE NEWS

I thought they've been technically defeated abi which one be 'im sure they'll be defeated' again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Rebuke: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
These unrepentant fools again. These guys don't have shame at all.

So the killing of the farmers is also an international conspiracy, right?

These slowpokes keep dragging this country into the mud.......just imagine the reasoning of the brainless army.

Gosh, the whole world will be so laughing at yhur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by SenecaTheYonger: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Oh, so they're sponsored by foreigners that's why you gave them amnesty, to appease their foreign sponsors. Ok. And I like that you guys did nothing even when you learnt of the sponsors of Boko Haram that were caught by the Saudi government. It just shows you guys are fully the sponsors of boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by umassan: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Caseywilliams(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/02/boko-haram-attacks-are-international-conspiracy-split-nigeria-%E2%80%93-army
this days me no too get strength to Argue, anytin wey una talk me believe am
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Nato008(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
Good . Our Darling president will secure this country, let's give him time.
are u for real.........until we are all die abi
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

Shut up. How is he ''displaying his incompetence'' by that announcement?

What does ''jigging service chiefs'' have to do with what he said?

How is it a solution to what he said is occurring?

You dullard youths just come in here to criticise by instinct even without thinking.

Useless.

Yay! You can read and write.
Kindly show us one gain this government has made in uncovering who the terrorists are and where their funds come from.
In less than a week, the funds for endsars were uncovered.
But boko haram, it's one excuse after another.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army by Tulsaguy: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria is already divided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand / Nigerian Government Shifts Blame On Petrol Price Increase / Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.