Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style (1465 Views)

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) / Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A Colourful Ceremony / Kwam 1’s Son, Yomade Ties Down The Knot With Hearthrob In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by AlexReports(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mitchel In Amazing Wedding Occasion.

It was indeed an amazing, impressive and joyful occasion at the Traditional Wedding of Pastor Prince Dickson and his adorable hearthrobe, Miss Mitchel Nwankwo, now referred as Mrs. Mitchel Dickson. The Traditional Wedding ceremony was held at Eluagu Amaokwe Achara in Uturu, Abia State in the 20th of November, 2020.

According to reports, the wedding of Pastor Prince Dickson, the Senior Pastor of Wealthy Nations Ministry, located in Abuja and had recently celebrated her 3years Anniversary, recorded several entertaining activities, traditional rites for both couples and other moments of social communism amongst the newly united Familes.

It was indeed a union not only for the Couple, but also for both the families of Late Mr. Michael and Mrs. Claribel Nwankwo of Eluagu Amaokwe Achara in Uturu Isiukwuato in Abia State and High Chief Dickson Umana and Late Mrs. Eno Okon Dickson, of Ubadong Oron in Urec Offiong Oromu LGA of Akwa Ibom state.

The Traditional Wedding ceremony and white wedding reception of Pastor Dickson was honoured with the presence of distinguished personalities, friends, Family Members, colleagues and well-wishers. Speaking with Pastor Dickson, who is popularly known as Prophet of Fulfillment and renowned for his Prophecy of BBnaija Winner "Laycon" during the just concluded BB Naija Reality TV Show, described his wedding as huge success and a fulfilment of God's promises.

Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by AlexReports(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2020
More

Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by AlexReports(m): 5:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice

Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by pyyxxaro: 5:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Nor be only PASTOR DICKSON naaa PASTOR PENIIISOON

Pastor when de watch Big Brother cool, I hail oh

Aunty DICKSON meat don mature shaaa

HML to the DICKSONs
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by doggedfighter(f): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Of all things to prophesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by Iconstar: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by ipobarethieves: 5:32am On Dec 03, 2020
cool.Wen will that Nairaland online pastor dat predicted Trump victory should pls stand up for recognition wink cheesy wink cool. Applause!!!
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by Drakkernoir: 5:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Even Devil sef go predict say that boy go win.

Predict when them go sell this country abeg
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by osuulola(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2020
I love his wedding top.

Makes sense!

Lucky madam becomes mummy G.O immediate immediate

1 Like

Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Chubby loquacious mama

I just dey imagine my fat preeq in her deep chubby pucci!!

Damn, i can't full imagine the extacy I'll feel when I squirt while forking her hard!! Argggh!!!!
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by WrittyWritter(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by mogbolade43693: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Nor be only PASTOR DICKSON naaa PASTOR PENIIISOON Pastor when de watch Big Brother , I hail oh Aunty DICKSON meat don mature shaaaHML to the DICKSONs
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by GreaterFuture(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations and Happy married Life.
Re: Pastor That Predicted Laycon BBN Victory Weds Hearthrob In Style by oyatz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Chubby loquacious mama

I just dey imagine my fat preeq in her deep chubby pucci!!

Damn, i can't full imagine the extacy I'll feel when I squirt while forking her hard!! Argggh!!!!

You are a bad man.

How can you be thinking (and even saying it out) of putting your fat diick into the womanliness of another man's wife on their wedding day.

This kind of thought have repercussions sir.

(1) (Reply)

E Money Buys Trailer Full Of Ram & Cow To Celebrate New Year In Uli (video) / Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) / Big Brother Naija: Housemates In Premium Shock Seeing Nini On The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.